Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Trickmurk Circus 2023 - Skin Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6
@RubieKanary If your Abbie M entry (Can't be SNUFFED) doesn't win, I'd be interested to purchase a copy if you decide to print it on your own!
@RubieKanary If your Abbie M entry (Can't be SNUFFED) doesn't win, I'd be interested to purchase a copy if you decide to print it on your own!
plague_banner.png he/him
FR+0
adult
75965002.png
isennin's skin Nest of Thorns is spectacular, I hope it wins! Love the eggy...
isennin's skin Nest of Thorns is spectacular, I hope it wins! Love the eggy...
Juliet | She/Her | FR +3
FFweN5e.pnglP3A8fq.pngWHKF1eI.pngVDEbdRX.pngRytvwI2.pngTNk7xoI.png
@librariesrpunk thank you so much! <3
@librariesrpunk thank you so much! <3
52504796849_6686f210de_o.png 52370258103_37286b4104_o.png 52404070199_d7046b5a7c_o.png 52370024046_675c06141c_o.png 52719161410_3f34613b53_o.png
I've been working on a skin for a long while now (mostly just sketching it over and over), but rn I'm almost done with it :) [center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/927233075593760880/1072261021999312986/image.png[/img][/center] honestly I went extra with "Trick" and "Circus" and a little less with "-murk", and I know the "second-head-is-a-separate-thing Aberration" is a concept which was done so, so many times.. but, I just wanna ask for your opinions! Also, please feel free to tell me what I could add to it! I'm usually bad with little details and "outer thingies", so any ideas will be appreciated ^^ (dw, the inner lineart and shading will be visible in the final product! Just hid it to show off the skin better) Edit: @SleepyTiefling [quote name="SleepyTiefling" date="2023-02-06 11:28:00" ] Female Aberration skins please! I need them <3 [/quote] Just saw your comment right after posting this, LOL. c:
I've been working on a skin for a long while now (mostly just sketching it over and over), but rn I'm almost done with it :)
image.png
honestly I went extra with "Trick" and "Circus" and a little less with "-murk", and I know the "second-head-is-a-separate-thing Aberration" is a concept which was done so, so many times.. but, I just wanna ask for your opinions! Also, please feel free to tell me what I could add to it! I'm usually bad with little details and "outer thingies", so any ideas will be appreciated ^^

(dw, the inner lineart and shading will be visible in the final product! Just hid it to show off the skin better)

Edit: @SleepyTiefling
SleepyTiefling wrote on 2023-02-06 11:28:00:
Female Aberration skins please! I need them <3
Just saw your comment right after posting this, LOL. c:
H5WeqZH.png
06xk8gV.png
12ilQ62.png
badge.png Bkyl5HP.png iZuvdB7.png
[/column]
@TarbaYelemel I absolutely adore your accent and hope it wins!!
@TarbaYelemel I absolutely adore your accent and hope it wins!!
@golbin I actually really like this concept! The puppetry angle is very fun and I love the dopey little scarf arms hanging down. I think as far as "extras" go I would not add very many personally. I like being able to see the wing on the three-eyes side. Maybe those dark bands could be patterned after the backs of the Trickster's Magic Cards ? Just a thought! Keep up the good work.
@golbin I actually really like this concept! The puppetry angle is very fun and I love the dopey little scarf arms hanging down. I think as far as "extras" go I would not add very many personally. I like being able to see the wing on the three-eyes side. Maybe those dark bands could be patterned after the backs of the Trickster's Magic Cards ? Just a thought! Keep up the good work.
CtM8cLF.png librariesrpunk
FR +3
aka Ghost
irregular_nekomata.png
@librariesrpunk Oof, thank you so much for the idea, if only I could see it earlier ;v; I got so sucked into drawing I actually forgot to check this thread for answers! So, the skin is now finished and posted in the submissions thread ^^ personally I think it turned out pretty nice! I had wayyy too many name ideas lol, might stuck with the simple choice of "Puppet Pal" though. [center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/927233075593760880/1072289335795261470/puppet_pal_full_size_transparent.png[/img][/center]
@librariesrpunk
Oof, thank you so much for the idea, if only I could see it earlier ;v; I got so sucked into drawing I actually forgot to check this thread for answers! So, the skin is now finished and posted in the submissions thread ^^ personally I think it turned out pretty nice! I had wayyy too many name ideas lol, might stuck with the simple choice of "Puppet Pal" though.
puppet_pal_full_size_transparent.png
H5WeqZH.png
06xk8gV.png
12ilQ62.png
[/column]
@AviatorGooey0s woaaah, I love your Pearlcatcher accent, I would never tell it's your first time making one! It's simple, but so, so pretty! It would add so much to outfits with a dark/plant theme, without being too overwhelming! Really hope it wins! (also, the Aberration accent is so goofy, lol. I could absolutely see myself buying a brand new dragon just so that it could rock the clown make-up.)
@AviatorGooey0s woaaah, I love your Pearlcatcher accent, I would never tell it's your first time making one! It's simple, but so, so pretty! It would add so much to outfits with a dark/plant theme, without being too overwhelming! Really hope it wins! (also, the Aberration accent is so goofy, lol. I could absolutely see myself buying a brand new dragon just so that it could rock the clown make-up.)
H5WeqZH.png
06xk8gV.png
12ilQ62.png
[/column]
@golbin hehe I'm glad you like them! I think I could've put more thought into them but hey, less is more sometimes :'D Drawing things that I would love to own myself has always been my goal when it came to commissions and whatever else, and it always makes me happy seeing other people enjoying my creations as well, haha. It would be a huge honor to see a skin of mine on someone's dragon, probably not going to happen this time though, there is some fierce competition... looking at your Puppet Pal skin
@golbin hehe I'm glad you like them! I think I could've put more thought into them but hey, less is more sometimes :'D Drawing things that I would love to own myself has always been my goal when it came to commissions and whatever else, and it always makes me happy seeing other people enjoying my creations as well, haha. It would be a huge honor to see a skin of mine on someone's dragon, probably not going to happen this time though, there is some fierce competition... looking at your Puppet Pal skin
u82kOBZ.png
B9LRNuA.png
LGvol4P.png
dEe2UrM.png
JuaytuP.png
Nest Network
Art thread
there are SO MANY that i love so far and will be disappointed if they don't get made !!!!! my gosh i can't wait for the rest of the 10th anniversary holidays already because it feels like everyone is doing their very very best for them!
there are SO MANY that i love so far and will be disappointed if they don't get made !!!!! my gosh i can't wait for the rest of the 10th anniversary holidays already because it feels like everyone is doing their very very best for them!
2c93cd885dc165c7b69822594821f6d8e2d10e6d.pngd9774487d6b4f1ef5beafe9c7325feee6c846a53.png
1 2 3 4 5 6