Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | tell me about ur concerts
1 2 3 4
please. gush about the last concert you went to. your favorite concert. your dream concerts.

i have only been to 2 concerts and they were both last year,, and there's just. something about them you know. the vibes, i guess. i loved them so much i loved being surrounded by people and seeing the band like 20 feet in front of me and grrrr i have just been reminiscing about the last concert i went to (mother mother! my favorite band ever!!!!) all day and now i want to hear more people gush about their concert experiences.

at the mother mother concert i caught one of the picks that they threw into the crowd and there are... so many pictures of me with eyeliner running down my face as i clutched that thing. it's sitting on my desk right next to me. i think i am literally going to get it tattooed somewhere on my body. it was literally a surreal experience like. going to see my favorite band since i was like 12 years old and standing at the barricade and listening to my favorite song live OOHJRUIHUIHNSDJFBNjshfdbfh anywyas your turn <3
please. gush about the last concert you went to. your favorite concert. your dream concerts.

i have only been to 2 concerts and they were both last year,, and there's just. something about them you know. the vibes, i guess. i loved them so much i loved being surrounded by people and seeing the band like 20 feet in front of me and grrrr i have just been reminiscing about the last concert i went to (mother mother! my favorite band ever!!!!) all day and now i want to hear more people gush about their concert experiences.

at the mother mother concert i caught one of the picks that they threw into the crowd and there are... so many pictures of me with eyeliner running down my face as i clutched that thing. it's sitting on my desk right next to me. i think i am literally going to get it tattooed somewhere on my body. it was literally a surreal experience like. going to see my favorite band since i was like 12 years old and standing at the barricade and listening to my favorite song live OOHJRUIHUIHNSDJFBNjshfdbfh anywyas your turn <3
Feline Triskull - alyssa
- they/she/he
- art (instagram link)
- wishlist
- profile dragon
The only concert i have gone to irl and not watched a livestream of was a field trop with my school to see a Rob Nash concert. He got hit by a truck, nearly died, and now has a metal plate in his skull, and now makes music based on that experience I dont remember much about it, but i do remember his music sounded a little bit loke cheistian rock music you woild hear at sunday school. Also we had to write a letter to him after the concert for thanks and me, being the little idiot 12 year old, asked if he was technically a cyborg or a zombie.

Also our school has 900 students so we took up like more than half the venue and mose of the good front and middle seats so the other schools who also attended had so squeeze into the other seats. Lol.

Oh also we got a book with his face on it and lyric transcript of his songs. I would post but idk if im able to post images to imgur on mobile
The only concert i have gone to irl and not watched a livestream of was a field trop with my school to see a Rob Nash concert. He got hit by a truck, nearly died, and now has a metal plate in his skull, and now makes music based on that experience I dont remember much about it, but i do remember his music sounded a little bit loke cheistian rock music you woild hear at sunday school. Also we had to write a letter to him after the concert for thanks and me, being the little idiot 12 year old, asked if he was technically a cyborg or a zombie.

Also our school has 900 students so we took up like more than half the venue and mose of the good front and middle seats so the other schools who also attended had so squeeze into the other seats. Lol.

Oh also we got a book with his face on it and lyric transcript of his songs. I would post but idk if im able to post images to imgur on mobile
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
I’ve been to one and it was a really solid first concert… Florence + the Machine.

I’d never gone to concerts before because they didn’t seem like my sort of scene, as I get severe headaches easily and have anxiety issues with crowds. It’s still true for the most part (“the vibes” don’t do anything for me) but I did have a good time despite that! My partner went with me to help mitigate those issues - he’s been to a lot of concerts and said Florence’s performance was one of the best he’s ever seen. So I’m more open now to attending a couple in the future for artists that are meaningful to me like Hozier.

I have always kinda dreamed for Powerwolf to come to the USA, which they said they would never do… but now they are coming for a select few shows, none of which I can make it to. So hopefully they’ll be back someday. :/
I’ve been to one and it was a really solid first concert… Florence + the Machine.

I’d never gone to concerts before because they didn’t seem like my sort of scene, as I get severe headaches easily and have anxiety issues with crowds. It’s still true for the most part (“the vibes” don’t do anything for me) but I did have a good time despite that! My partner went with me to help mitigate those issues - he’s been to a lot of concerts and said Florence’s performance was one of the best he’s ever seen. So I’m more open now to attending a couple in the future for artists that are meaningful to me like Hozier.

I have always kinda dreamed for Powerwolf to come to the USA, which they said they would never do… but now they are coming for a select few shows, none of which I can make it to. So hopefully they’ll be back someday. :/
xxxxxxxx saccharine | she/they | fr+3
plague wildclaw enthusiast.

›› triskele nest rentals
›› avatar dragon
qTaplDI.png
i've only ever seen one band live and it was sabaton in 2019. i was sore for days after LOL.

they even played my favorite song which i didn't think they'd do since it's kinda old and not that popular as far as i know. they played most of my favorite songs actually--the only thing i could've asked for was the last stand but i was perfectly happy anyway.
i've only ever seen one band live and it was sabaton in 2019. i was sore for days after LOL.

they even played my favorite song which i didn't think they'd do since it's kinda old and not that popular as far as i know. they played most of my favorite songs actually--the only thing i could've asked for was the last stand but i was perfectly happy anyway.
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
xxxxx 9121892.png
my first and only concert was My Chemical Romance on September 5, 2022, in Toronto! Gerard Way was dressed as a cat and they played my favourite song off Revenge, It's Not a Fashion Statement... Definitely one of my favourite memories ever. I hope they can come back to Toronto again soon [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
my first and only concert was My Chemical Romance on September 5, 2022, in Toronto! Gerard Way was dressed as a cat and they played my favourite song off Revenge, It's Not a Fashion Statement... Definitely one of my favourite memories ever. I hope they can come back to Toronto again soon
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
i have a whole word file with a list of music events ive been to ! hehe

current few recent highlights in my mind:

* the iconicness of midoctober 2022 of me seeing sigur rós live in riga (they were my favourite band like a decade back, sadly couldnt see em live back in 2013 even tho there was a vague opportunity) like not even a full 24 hours after having seen oli xl dj in rome (hes a current huge favourite artist of mine; it was my uh... fifth sighting of him of the year) lmao
[but only seen oli dj. if or when i get to see a live set from him it could be so lovely. especially if he were to include a certain huge comfort tune in the set ahhhh]

* seen a certain estonian kinda i guess jazzy art pop type band live a few times now, lonitseera, and one of the times i saw them live, last june, they'd organized a couple ppl to give out pizza to the audience at the end of the show hahah
and this lonitseera gig was the first of three back to back events i attended 3 days in a row (june 9, june 10, june 11) ahahah...
the 2nd one was a lovely little free local thing with a couple of womens choirs performing some songs, i sat near a window that was open for some of the show and it was raining... felt really special
and the 3rd one was doss and oli xl dj sets all the way in glasgow, where i managed to befriend a couple people in the queue :')... i would've almost attended an exhibition opening in my hometown the day after that too but was too tired out pfft

* saw yves tumor with band live last year too, though in a slightly unideal festival context, barely heard yves sing at points... but i got to barrier and got to touch yves's hand and the guitarist's guitar LMAO, shame i left my paper cranes with my friend who was not with me at that moment or i wouldve given some ngl (i like to give lil paper cranes to artists i see perform, have been doing so since like 2016 more or less... lovely lil tangible gesture of gratitude to do)

* last event i went to as of rn was in december and a mostly-local thing, with some dj sets, some miscellaneous performances and installations, some live sets. was pretty cool ! and one of the room installations was done by someone who i used to talk to more as a kid on a certain estonian site thats been shut down by now ahahah, the person somehow recognized me and all

bonus longer-ago one:
estonia has these big song and dance celebrations like every 5 years or so, with a big amount of choirs performing songs in unison etc, i guess we mightve initially swigged this tradition from somewhere else but the first of those happened in the mid-1800s!
but anyway, when i was in high school in like 2013/2014 the school's choir would also be singing some stuff from the 2014 celebration's repertoire at some of the school's internal events to warm up for the actual celebration, and them singing this song written specially for that year's thing, with the i guess 20-odd or 30-odd ppl in the choir, already touched my heart to the point of almost crying haha, sadly i wasn't at the actual big thing, would've been so immense to hear literal hundreds/thousands ppl sing it irl

[ @ the ppl who've only been to very few do feel free to continue gushing do not be intimidated by me i also love to see ppl gushing abt this stuff :') ]
i have a whole word file with a list of music events ive been to ! hehe

current few recent highlights in my mind:

* the iconicness of midoctober 2022 of me seeing sigur rós live in riga (they were my favourite band like a decade back, sadly couldnt see em live back in 2013 even tho there was a vague opportunity) like not even a full 24 hours after having seen oli xl dj in rome (hes a current huge favourite artist of mine; it was my uh... fifth sighting of him of the year) lmao
[but only seen oli dj. if or when i get to see a live set from him it could be so lovely. especially if he were to include a certain huge comfort tune in the set ahhhh]

* seen a certain estonian kinda i guess jazzy art pop type band live a few times now, lonitseera, and one of the times i saw them live, last june, they'd organized a couple ppl to give out pizza to the audience at the end of the show hahah
and this lonitseera gig was the first of three back to back events i attended 3 days in a row (june 9, june 10, june 11) ahahah...
the 2nd one was a lovely little free local thing with a couple of womens choirs performing some songs, i sat near a window that was open for some of the show and it was raining... felt really special
and the 3rd one was doss and oli xl dj sets all the way in glasgow, where i managed to befriend a couple people in the queue :')... i would've almost attended an exhibition opening in my hometown the day after that too but was too tired out pfft

* saw yves tumor with band live last year too, though in a slightly unideal festival context, barely heard yves sing at points... but i got to barrier and got to touch yves's hand and the guitarist's guitar LMAO, shame i left my paper cranes with my friend who was not with me at that moment or i wouldve given some ngl (i like to give lil paper cranes to artists i see perform, have been doing so since like 2016 more or less... lovely lil tangible gesture of gratitude to do)

* last event i went to as of rn was in december and a mostly-local thing, with some dj sets, some miscellaneous performances and installations, some live sets. was pretty cool ! and one of the room installations was done by someone who i used to talk to more as a kid on a certain estonian site thats been shut down by now ahahah, the person somehow recognized me and all

bonus longer-ago one:
estonia has these big song and dance celebrations like every 5 years or so, with a big amount of choirs performing songs in unison etc, i guess we mightve initially swigged this tradition from somewhere else but the first of those happened in the mid-1800s!
but anyway, when i was in high school in like 2013/2014 the school's choir would also be singing some stuff from the 2014 celebration's repertoire at some of the school's internal events to warm up for the actual celebration, and them singing this song written specially for that year's thing, with the i guess 20-odd or 30-odd ppl in the choir, already touched my heart to the point of almost crying haha, sadly i wasn't at the actual big thing, would've been so immense to hear literal hundreds/thousands ppl sing it irl

[ @ the ppl who've only been to very few do feel free to continue gushing do not be intimidated by me i also love to see ppl gushing abt this stuff :') ]
a minimal doodle of a charcoal/periwinkle imperial with some matchy apparel lounging, with the text 'wow...' near her head she/her / frt+10

"have you tried drink water"
The only concert I've really been to was Queen + Adam Lambert in 2020, and it was a dream come true. Bit of a gush incoming.

I am a MASSIVE Queen fan. They've been my favourite band for years. So when I heard they were touring New Zealand, and were visiting a major city nearby, I had to go. Initially, I just had tickets a fair distance from the stage, but in what I will probably consider the luckiest moment of my life, a staff member pulled my family aside and upgraded our tickets for free to the Opera Box. The Opera Box being a raised veranda on the stage, positioned behind the band. The closest you could possibly get to the band. There was an explanation for why she pulled folks over and upgraded tickets, but it's not worth going into.

There were some really amazing moments. Brian May did a guitar solo on this elevated platform while planets/space were projected onto the back of the stage. Given, I couldn't see the planets/space very well, but I saw pictures and it looked stunning.

I think something that will always stay with me is when Love of my Life was performed. The whole crowd turned their phones' lights on and waved them side-to-side. It was beautiful, seeing all those lights moving in sync to an equally beautiful song. The whole crowd sang along, too.

Also, an amplifier (I think it was that?) caught fire during the concert. I don't know how, but it was sorted very quickly.

I feel incredibly lucky to have even gone to that concert because it was just before New Zealand's first lockdown started. The timing for that concert was so perfect. I will never forget it.
The only concert I've really been to was Queen + Adam Lambert in 2020, and it was a dream come true. Bit of a gush incoming.

I am a MASSIVE Queen fan. They've been my favourite band for years. So when I heard they were touring New Zealand, and were visiting a major city nearby, I had to go. Initially, I just had tickets a fair distance from the stage, but in what I will probably consider the luckiest moment of my life, a staff member pulled my family aside and upgraded our tickets for free to the Opera Box. The Opera Box being a raised veranda on the stage, positioned behind the band. The closest you could possibly get to the band. There was an explanation for why she pulled folks over and upgraded tickets, but it's not worth going into.

There were some really amazing moments. Brian May did a guitar solo on this elevated platform while planets/space were projected onto the back of the stage. Given, I couldn't see the planets/space very well, but I saw pictures and it looked stunning.

I think something that will always stay with me is when Love of my Life was performed. The whole crowd turned their phones' lights on and waved them side-to-side. It was beautiful, seeing all those lights moving in sync to an equally beautiful song. The whole crowd sang along, too.

Also, an amplifier (I think it was that?) caught fire during the concert. I don't know how, but it was sorted very quickly.

I feel incredibly lucky to have even gone to that concert because it was just before New Zealand's first lockdown started. The timing for that concert was so perfect. I will never forget it.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
The last concert I went to was the 25th Anniversary of the Shake Your Money Maker tour for The Black Crowes. It was delayed a whole year because of Vid, but I held on to the tickets because I really wanted to go. I took my father to it, we try to do a show every other year or so with each other. This one was a little bit more special, because the first show my dad ever took me to was The Black Crowes when I was just a little kid (about 4 or so), so finally all these years later, I was able to return the favor. It was an amazing show too.

My favorite concert was Soundgarden and Nine Inch Nails co-headlining. Soundgarden is one of my favorite bands, and NIN really put on an amazing show visually.

Some other great shows: Coheed and Cambria was incredible, Rob Zombie was really fun, and an honest surprise was Matchbox 20 (I took my dad to that one). I left that show with a lot of really good feelings.
The last concert I went to was the 25th Anniversary of the Shake Your Money Maker tour for The Black Crowes. It was delayed a whole year because of Vid, but I held on to the tickets because I really wanted to go. I took my father to it, we try to do a show every other year or so with each other. This one was a little bit more special, because the first show my dad ever took me to was The Black Crowes when I was just a little kid (about 4 or so), so finally all these years later, I was able to return the favor. It was an amazing show too.

My favorite concert was Soundgarden and Nine Inch Nails co-headlining. Soundgarden is one of my favorite bands, and NIN really put on an amazing show visually.

Some other great shows: Coheed and Cambria was incredible, Rob Zombie was really fun, and an honest surprise was Matchbox 20 (I took my dad to that one). I left that show with a lot of really good feelings.
Seeing Nightwish last year was as close to a religious experience i'll ever get. Floor Jansen was a bit ill, but still performed so well, i can't believe her voice sometimes, it's unbelievably good. Hearing the new album live was magical and they just sound so freaking amazing live!

And another amazing concert was honestly Imagine Dragons. It was many years ago, but they just sound even better live than on a recording. I used to be a huge fan (and still love them!) and it still surprised me how powerful Dan's voice was. If i had the chance, i'd definitely go see them again even when i don't love their new stuff!
Seeing Nightwish last year was as close to a religious experience i'll ever get. Floor Jansen was a bit ill, but still performed so well, i can't believe her voice sometimes, it's unbelievably good. Hearing the new album live was magical and they just sound so freaking amazing live!

And another amazing concert was honestly Imagine Dragons. It was many years ago, but they just sound even better live than on a recording. I used to be a huge fan (and still love them!) and it still surprised me how powerful Dan's voice was. If i had the chance, i'd definitely go see them again even when i don't love their new stuff!
@Yews they/them
My favourite dragon
Arcane Battlestone Bank
Arcane Food Bank
secrets_for_center_purposes
01110111 01101000 01111001 00100000 01100001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110100 01110010 01100001 01101110 01110011 01101100 01100001 01110100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100100 01100001 01101101 01101110 00100000 01110111 01100001 01101100 01101110 01110101 01110100
ssecretssFRT +10
secreteswSnrS.png
secretHouhGS9.pngsecret
I went to a Wiggles concert when I was 4, if that counts? My mum said Jeff (who was my favourite Wiggle) came down the aisle where we were sitting and I got really shy and hid under my chair. I wish I could remember that!
I went to a Wiggles concert when I was 4, if that counts? My mum said Jeff (who was my favourite Wiggle) came down the aisle where we were sitting and I got really shy and hid under my chair. I wish I could remember that!
1 2 3 4