Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [H] The Zoologist
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 144 145
@IneffableAngel

@HazardousFish

Oh this is great, I like this team effort we have going here!
Such good ideas I might put them on my aesthetic scry thread with your names as guest ideas.

Cream primary absolutely, Tapir and Striation/Streak really give it the closest to fur we have with a sort of dirty feet look that’s subtle and excellent, then a range that fits pink and coral and blush in there for brighter and muted tones, that seems perfect to me.

Thank you for the breed change and the muted color additions, they really sell the shaggy and long clawed look for it and the multiple choice range you’d find in nature.

It’s not my thread, but I just love the team effort of creativity that happened here, it was a pleasant surprise.
@IneffableAngel

@HazardousFish

Oh this is great, I like this team effort we have going here!
Such good ideas I might put them on my aesthetic scry thread with your names as guest ideas.

Cream primary absolutely, Tapir and Striation/Streak really give it the closest to fur we have with a sort of dirty feet look that’s subtle and excellent, then a range that fits pink and coral and blush in there for brighter and muted tones, that seems perfect to me.

Thank you for the breed change and the muted color additions, they really sell the shaggy and long clawed look for it and the multiple choice range you’d find in nature.

It’s not my thread, but I just love the team effort of creativity that happened here, it was a pleasant surprise.
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png oie_q8_X06_TYk_S4g3.png
@redwinterafr i love the tundra !! and @hazardousfish 's cream/blush/blush gaoler
@redwinterafr i love the tundra !! and @hazardousfish 's cream/blush/blush gaoler
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLlLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLpidge | nonbinary
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLthey/them | furry | adult
31843736_CkYIWIwkNOeSaGu.gif
@hazardousfish those look so good omg
@hazardousfish those look so good omg
LuK3uhq.png wC5zS4I.png CISPrku.png
JDlFtpY.png
BJZhFXG.png
5hF3FGk.png
N4H5kbr.png
@Onceler @Hazardousfish oml these are fantastic aaaaaaa

I like these games on the colors very much, especially the brighter iterations, those seem to fit the species better to me. I especially like the choice for an obelisk that Onceler tried first and then the cream primaries both of you tried, and Hazardousfish did a great spin with the more reddish pink secondary! Either secondary color, more pink pink or red pink, would look just lovely!
@Onceler @Hazardousfish oml these are fantastic aaaaaaa

I like these games on the colors very much, especially the brighter iterations, those seem to fit the species better to me. I especially like the choice for an obelisk that Onceler tried first and then the cream primaries both of you tried, and Hazardousfish did a great spin with the more reddish pink secondary! Either secondary color, more pink pink or red pink, would look just lovely!
@Hazardousfish wins for me with the Cream Tapir/Blush Striation/Blush Scorpion combo [emoji=coatl love size=1] also thanks to this thread I am totally obsessed with pink fairy armadillos XD no thoughts, only armadillo
@Hazardousfish wins for me with the Cream Tapir/Blush Striation/Blush Scorpion combo

also thanks to this thread I am totally obsessed with pink fairy armadillos XD no thoughts, only armadillo
AA68508447p.png
Formerly IneffableAngel
HxcMlGn.png
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
asyRuVV.png
YMPbu9R.png
These scries are fantastic and I love them so much better than what I came up with, I should do this more often lol

I think we have a relatively unanimous decision that @Hazardousfish scry is fantastic I am also in love.

I Definitely agree that the coral gives a wonderful, muted pink. Let me see how well I could set this up otherwise I will be looking to make this pair rn! Thank you all so much for your insight, effort, and scries!

I am definitely doing this more often :)

@Onceler @IneffableAngel @BlueRapunzel @faunsipaws @mxbird

Update: I looked on the AH for those color combos... It looks like this is definitely going to become a breeding project. This will be a mid year gift or next year valentines day but! I am starting to look for breeders rn :)
These scries are fantastic and I love them so much better than what I came up with, I should do this more often lol

I think we have a relatively unanimous decision that @Hazardousfish scry is fantastic I am also in love.

I Definitely agree that the coral gives a wonderful, muted pink. Let me see how well I could set this up otherwise I will be looking to make this pair rn! Thank you all so much for your insight, effort, and scries!

I am definitely doing this more often :)

@Onceler @IneffableAngel @BlueRapunzel @faunsipaws @mxbird

Update: I looked on the AH for those color combos... It looks like this is definitely going to become a breeding project. This will be a mid year gift or next year valentines day but! I am starting to look for breeders rn :)
Nj6fj51.png
aaaaa gosh I'm glad you all liked my colors that much ;w; Im flattered
Looking forward to hearing about what comes out of it, good luck getting pairs!
aaaaa gosh I'm glad you all liked my colors that much ;w; Im flattered
Looking forward to hearing about what comes out of it, good luck getting pairs!
41351187_5PNB1gGszITIuID.png 4lcODb6.pngtyEuRXe.pngJvUa9ma.png
Please call me Hazard, or Fish.
I am 21+ and from California, USA.
cNlQITm.pnga69iToJ.pngss5qKdV.png
[center]i have this guy who might be a decent stepping stone ! he's real close to cream, not too far for getting closer to blush [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82672188][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/826722/82672188_350.png[/img][/url] this guy may also be helpful ! i would be willing to lend him for breeding [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/8350505][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/83506/8350505_350.png[/img][/url] same goes for him [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/9701990][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/97020/9701990_350.png[/img][/url] [/center]
i have this guy who might be a decent stepping stone !
he's real close to cream, not too far for getting closer to blush
82672188_350.png

this guy may also be helpful ! i would be willing to lend him for breeding
8350505_350.png

same goes for him
9701990_350.png
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLlLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLpidge | nonbinary
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLthey/them | furry | adult
31843736_CkYIWIwkNOeSaGu.gif
@mxbird ty for sending me these great options I got super lucky to find two possible breeders for rn. I will let you know if I need another :)
@mxbird ty for sending me these great options I got super lucky to find two possible breeders for rn. I will let you know if I need another :)
Nj6fj51.png
Im going on a hiatus so no more pings for now my friend <3
Im going on a hiatus so no more pings for now my friend <3
nTLWeBT_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 144 145