Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Apparel Overlay Guide - mix the colors!
1 2 3 4 5
Thank you all for the kind words, it means a lot to me and makes all those hours worth it! ;w;

@ventdunord

Thanks for the catch! I've now added those four to the Joxar section. c: Gave Fawdaa a like as well, he's very pretty with all those halos! :3
Thank you all for the kind words, it means a lot to me and makes all those hours worth it! ;w;

@ventdunord

Thanks for the catch! I've now added those four to the Joxar section. c: Gave Fawdaa a like as well, he's very pretty with all those halos! :3
5KyfVO0.png
Y3ss5jo.pngrjlFFu0.pngV4C7iqz.pngvD2mGJA.pngZAD0xZG.pngiuGyQfp.png
VR2c9ts.png
Added the Enchanted items! While they can't stack with other colors/items, they can be stacked with the same item to change the shade, so that counts enough for me! :P There's also fest items that have this same behavior, but I'll add them at a later date - a bit tired rn >-<
Added the Enchanted items! While they can't stack with other colors/items, they can be stacked with the same item to change the shade, so that counts enough for me! :P There's also fest items that have this same behavior, but I'll add them at a later date - a bit tired rn >-<
5KyfVO0.png
Y3ss5jo.pngrjlFFu0.pngV4C7iqz.pngvD2mGJA.pngZAD0xZG.pngiuGyQfp.png
VR2c9ts.png
@shiro3tora pinging myself for future reference
@shiro3tora pinging myself for future reference
HzGpUHb.png
Thank you SO MUCH these are all literally so amazing!! :sob:
Thank you SO MUCH these are all literally so amazing!! :sob:
L8kPJSl.png
H2nH3VN.pngurcyEj1.pngTTtkdFX.pngE3N752b.png
X6le0pA.png
1 2 3 4 5