Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Hundreds of skins and accents for sale
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@shian PC on:
Moss Overgrowth
Accent: Vernal Vines
Radiant Bars Scarlet
Combusting Coatl F
?
@shian PC on:
Moss Overgrowth
Accent: Vernal Vines
Radiant Bars Scarlet
Combusting Coatl F
?
@Shian

How much for these?

@Shian

How much for these?

tumblr_inline_npp8nyFo5N1r0g4u9_540.png X tumblr_inline_nppef4YToG1r0g4u9_540.png
X
@Shian I'll buy both :3
@Shian I'll buy both :3
@Shian I sincerely apologize for asking for prices when you said to make offers, but I haven't seen these old skins listed in I-don't-know-how-long and don't want to accidentally insult you with horrific lowballing. I was curious about what you'd be asking for these different ones: [skin=2953][skin=645][skin=2260] And whether you'd be willing to go a little lower than the current AH for [skin=1714] ?? Thank you for your time [emoji=new friend size=1]
@Shian

I sincerely apologize for asking for prices when you said to make offers, but I haven't seen these old skins listed in I-don't-know-how-long and don't want to accidentally insult you with horrific lowballing.

I was curious about what you'd be asking for these different ones:

And whether you'd be willing to go a little lower than the current AH for

??

Thank you for your time
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
^^
^^
rYp8BR7.png

Now there's a nostalgic accent I thought I'd never see again!
My first non-fest accent, albeit a 2015 RoR reject.

Price reference here, if at all required. Print price of 750g, "limited" 10 print, officially retired after RoR 2015.

Somehow I remember your username well - because you're the first person who signed up, and paid for it. Thanks for your support back then! It meant the world to me. All the best with your venture for getting that imp scroll, I'll be rooting for you!

Now there's a nostalgic accent I thought I'd never see again!
My first non-fest accent, albeit a 2015 RoR reject.

Price reference here, if at all required. Print price of 750g, "limited" 10 print, officially retired after RoR 2015.

Somehow I remember your username well - because you're the first person who signed up, and paid for it. Thanks for your support back then! It meant the world to me. All the best with your venture for getting that imp scroll, I'll be rooting for you!
IzHIPhE.png aaa aaa
@Shian Is Roots of Origin still on offer?
@Shian Is Roots of Origin still on offer?
@Shian
Hello!
Would you take 800g on Skin: Cold Wraith?
@Shian
Hello!
Would you take 800g on Skin: Cold Wraith?
qpAyEQv.png
@Shian
hey! sorry to kind of necro your thread but i was wondering if you still had for sale. a copy sold for 900g roughly two weeks ago (x) (x) but i can definitely up that offer, just let me know! thank you!
@Shian
hey! sorry to kind of necro your thread but i was wondering if you still had for sale. a copy sold for 900g roughly two weeks ago (x) (x) but i can definitely up that offer, just let me know! thank you!
322957f8b9cacc369600ca036b7a74cf85ddf5cf.gif
jonah + he/him + adult
#157379 + archives
@Shian Hi! Can I buy please! :D

also weird question but are you selling the hornhelm still? I'll buy it if so!
@Shian Hi! Can I buy please! :D

also weird question but are you selling the hornhelm still? I'll buy it if so!
Looking for this UMA wm1ug.gif0gfpV.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7