Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Hundreds of skins and accents for sale
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Time to trim down a very old, very bloated skin collection. Feel free to make offers, it would literally take hours for me to research and price every single one of these. It already took hours to list them.... I'll try to go back and add prices of the ones I know of.

Kizmetto, Asmo, houseteeth, Pesticide, 4 digits (I think I'm the only idiot that cared about such things...), so many treasures so come have a look.
Time to trim down a very old, very bloated skin collection. Feel free to make offers, it would literally take hours for me to research and price every single one of these. It already took hours to list them.... I'll try to go back and add prices of the ones I know of.

Kizmetto, Asmo, houseteeth, Pesticide, 4 digits (I think I'm the only idiot that cared about such things...), so many treasures so come have a look.
Y3kY2LN.png
Pinglist goes here.
Pinglist goes here.
Y3kY2LN.png
ITEMS FOR SALE!

ITEMS FOR SALE!

Y3kY2LN.png
How much for and ?
How much for and ?
siggy.png
Hi @Shian , Is it too lowball for a range of 200-400g for this? [skin=15235] [emoji=raven size=1]
Hi @Shian ,
Is it too lowball for a range of 200-400g for this?

46Ikqh0.png JSSQ34Q.png
@grayscalekinsmen looks like the other peacocks are on the AH for 2.2k

@907 5k for Zombie and 3k for Peeling
@grayscalekinsmen looks like the other peacocks are on the AH for 2.2k

@907 5k for Zombie and 3k for Peeling
Y3kY2LN.png
@Shian

Could you toss them in a PA for me?
@Shian

Could you toss them in a PA for me?
siggy.png
Thank you very much Shian!
Thank you very much Shian!
siggy.png
@Shian Hey hey I'm interested in [item=Accent: Demoniac Curse]. This accent was traded for another one valued at 1-1.5kg 2 years back, would you accept 2kg for this one?
@Shian
Hey hey I'm interested in Accent: Demoniac Curse . This accent was traded for another one valued at 1-1.5kg 2 years back, would you accept 2kg for this one?
mini-sign-for-fr-new5.pngmini-sign-for-fr-new4.pngWISHLIST.pngmini-sign-for-fr-new3.png
Sounds fine to me.
Sounds fine to me.
Y3kY2LN.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7