Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wasted Surface *full*
1 2 3 4 5 6
@KingCrubles you make me giggle...
@KingCrubles you make me giggle...
pYAz4OB.png
@GiftOfArtemis

I'm really sorry to bother you, and I know that this RP is full/closed; but if a space is opened would you consider pinging me please? I adore the plot and I've been reading through the RP-all the characters are fantastic-and I would love to join if its ever possible!
@GiftOfArtemis

I'm really sorry to bother you, and I know that this RP is full/closed; but if a space is opened would you consider pinging me please? I adore the plot and I've been reading through the RP-all the characters are fantastic-and I would love to join if its ever possible!
@kingcrubles @antibus @DarkLordIvy @GiftOfArtemis @Blackcat0989 @apocalyptichorse

Guys, I'll be away from the 6th to the 19th of this month. I'm not sure what you'd all like my characters to do? Just follow around, make themselves useful as kinda NPC ish characters?
@kingcrubles @antibus @DarkLordIvy @GiftOfArtemis @Blackcat0989 @apocalyptichorse

Guys, I'll be away from the 6th to the 19th of this month. I'm not sure what you'd all like my characters to do? Just follow around, make themselves useful as kinda NPC ish characters?
sigFR.png
@tiritirimatangi daww have fun while you're away :D
@tiritirimatangi daww have fun while you're away :D
pYAz4OB.png
@antibus Thanks, it should be fun! Tough without intranet... I don't know if I can survive :D
@antibus Thanks, it should be fun! Tough without intranet... I don't know if I can survive :D
sigFR.png
@tiritirimatangi oh I'm sure you will be fine :3 just take some things to occupy your hands and mind if you can. liek a book, sketchbook or whatever you like doing for a hobby offline :3
@tiritirimatangi oh I'm sure you will be fine :3 just take some things to occupy your hands and mind if you can. liek a book, sketchbook or whatever you like doing for a hobby offline :3
pYAz4OB.png
So sorry for the lack of response everyone. Our trip out west made a detour and we stayed at the cabin without wifi on last minute decision by my mom and auntie. Im in a cafe right now so im just posting here to let you know that and sorry for not being around. Ill catch up on posts as soon as i can!
So sorry for the lack of response everyone. Our trip out west made a detour and we stayed at the cabin without wifi on last minute decision by my mom and auntie. Im in a cafe right now so im just posting here to let you know that and sorry for not being around. Ill catch up on posts as soon as i can!
pYAz4OB.png
@GiftOfArtemis @antibus @TiritiriMatangi @darklordivy @Blackcat0989 @apocalyptichorse

hey guys, sorry i havent been able to respond to the ic. Had life throw a few curveballs at me last and this week and i wasnt able to leave you guys notice so my bad. i'm gonna try get a reply up today or tomorrow
@GiftOfArtemis @antibus @TiritiriMatangi @darklordivy @Blackcat0989 @apocalyptichorse

hey guys, sorry i havent been able to respond to the ic. Had life throw a few curveballs at me last and this week and i wasnt able to leave you guys notice so my bad. i'm gonna try get a reply up today or tomorrow
Its all good @kingcrubles :3
Its all good @kingcrubles :3
pYAz4OB.png
@embyr sorry for not adressing you earlier, I missed your ping and hadn't been checking this OOC thread.

If I can think of a spot you would fit in, or a spot opens up, I will most definitely let you know!
@embyr sorry for not adressing you earlier, I missed your ping and hadn't been checking this OOC thread.

If I can think of a spot you would fit in, or a spot opens up, I will most definitely let you know!
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6