Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Anyone here a Furry?
1 2 3 4 5
:3 yay I’m not the only one
:3 yay I’m not the only one
nature.gif xBzLuyv.png
i used to be more of a stereotypical furry but not anymore. however i am by textbook definition because i still love anthropomorphic creatures.
i used to be more of a stereotypical furry but not anymore. however i am by textbook definition because i still love anthropomorphic creatures.
I’ve been a furry for a very long time and recently began identifying with the wolf Therian label, though I know they’re not remotely the same thing. The fandom has been a huge part of my identity for a while, and it pretty much guarantees me (and plenty of other artists!) reliable employment.
I’ve been a furry for a very long time and recently began identifying with the wolf Therian label, though I know they’re not remotely the same thing. The fandom has been a huge part of my identity for a while, and it pretty much guarantees me (and plenty of other artists!) reliable employment.
Yep! There's a much bigger thread about here somewhere ^^
Yep! There's a much bigger thread about here somewhere ^^
tabbycatcloud.png
I don't think I've personally seen any straight up haters on here, but I know they exist out there and they are very much misinformed. Sorry you had to go through that :( Again, hating a whole group is just a horrible attitude. Like, the furry community is overall very much wholesome and it appears that those who hate the entirety only think of some "unpleasant" aspects of it. Shame.

Anyways, yes, but I'm a very mellow sort of furry. It's just a label for me and not much else, I like anthropomorphic non-human animals and identify as "dog" but that's about it. I don't have a fursona (yet) but if I did, she'd be a hyena. I like hyenas. Actually, I think I'll just add more hyaenid and canid characteristics to Kneph and that'll be it. Why have more of me, I want to be one me.
I don't think I've personally seen any straight up haters on here, but I know they exist out there and they are very much misinformed. Sorry you had to go through that :( Again, hating a whole group is just a horrible attitude. Like, the furry community is overall very much wholesome and it appears that those who hate the entirety only think of some "unpleasant" aspects of it. Shame.

Anyways, yes, but I'm a very mellow sort of furry. It's just a label for me and not much else, I like anthropomorphic non-human animals and identify as "dog" but that's about it. I don't have a fursona (yet) but if I did, she'd be a hyena. I like hyenas. Actually, I think I'll just add more hyaenid and canid characteristics to Kneph and that'll be it. Why have more of me, I want to be one me.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I'm not a furry personally, but I like furry art and furry characters and also like seeing fursuiters at cons! Though I think if I was a furry, I'd be a hairless cat :P
I'm not a furry personally, but I like furry art and furry characters and also like seeing fursuiters at cons! Though I think if I was a furry, I'd be a hairless cat :P
YQFYQ59.png
I am! And currently going through a fursona crisis again xD Currently a rabbit.

Sometimes I do forget about myself being a furry though. I don't hang out with furries as much anymore and my current friend groups actually treat me like a normal human being with a hobby on the side. No weird judgement at all. I also just love drawing animals and anthropomorphic characters more than humans lol
I am! And currently going through a fursona crisis again xD Currently a rabbit.

Sometimes I do forget about myself being a furry though. I don't hang out with furries as much anymore and my current friend groups actually treat me like a normal human being with a hobby on the side. No weird judgement at all. I also just love drawing animals and anthropomorphic characters more than humans lol
vn2qGj4.pngnecbzO5.pngOjZUb6h.pngBPrn1qO.pngzXPUC5G.pngz6QqwoI.png0V6r9zM.pngRhiPGkQ.pnguzVzjjZ.pnguJuXpVk.pnglAR8cRt.png
mz77kVn.png
We are present.
We are present.
deity_shadowbinder_by_dogi_crimson-da4xq7y.gifkpt5snS.pngsmall_female.png
I'm a proud furry haha, always have been and always will be [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
I'm a proud furry haha, always have been and always will be
k6ftfga.png 1vAtYxM.png
H0t7Ypl.png
eTmFfQ7.png
kCHWEjf.png
ipXQ8Fw.png
Ca6EHIb.png
xlJfgCt.png
Rl71vuP.png
oaolHwW.png
o4KdtaP.png
pixil-frame-0245.png
W2pwiXX.png
8GgdVkW.png
VOowzno.png
gYW0j5f.png
tumblr_p51ctjgepA1vamgqko8_100.png
People kept joke-insisting that I was a furry for years, so I maliciously complied.

Now they all come to me when they need their D&D characters drawn. :3c

Don't let the hate get you down, by the way. It's your life, and you have every right to be 'cringe' as long as it doesn't hurt anybody/yourself. Be kind & have fun.
People kept joke-insisting that I was a furry for years, so I maliciously complied.

Now they all come to me when they need their D&D characters drawn. :3c

Don't let the hate get you down, by the way. It's your life, and you have every right to be 'cringe' as long as it doesn't hurt anybody/yourself. Be kind & have fun.
1 2 3 4 5