Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Pixel art commissions (G)
1 2 3
@Dearburh

Sure thing! Send the cr and I’ll add you to my list! Current turnaround time should be 1 week? Not sure yet since we are currently moving! The total should be 1200! Weyes without the scissors would have no complexity charge but with it he would have one so the total is 1200 gems!
@Dearburh

Sure thing! Send the cr and I’ll add you to my list! Current turnaround time should be 1 week? Not sure yet since we are currently moving! The total should be 1200! Weyes without the scissors would have no complexity charge but with it he would have one so the total is 1200 gems!
@LittleInk

Hello! If you're still open for orders could I possibly get a pixel portrait done of my oc here? I'd love for the flowers to be forget-me-nots and for his accessory to be an open book with stars or constellations on the cover that he's reading if that's okay!
@LittleInk

Hello! If you're still open for orders could I possibly get a pixel portrait done of my oc here? I'd love for the flowers to be forget-me-nots and for his accessory to be an open book with stars or constellations on the cover that he's reading if that's okay!
xx
Technoblade_Dragon.gif
xxx
xxx
Wilbur_Dragon_Flip.gif
@LittleInk Hi! If you are open for orders, could I request a pixel portrait of a Flamerest Fiendcat to use a badge? Flowers and decorations would be up to you ^^ [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/21419.png[/img][/center]
@LittleInk
Hi! If you are open for orders, could I request a pixel portrait of a Flamerest Fiendcat to use a badge? Flowers and decorations would be up to you ^^
21419.png
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
1 2 3