Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 300g/300kt Grab Bag Sketches! [pinglist]
1 2 3 4
@Reikuri

this are incredible! Please add me to the pinglist
@Reikuri

this are incredible! Please add me to the pinglist
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
[quote name="Cheitora" date="2023-01-28 04:47:43" ] @Reikuri Oh he's so cute! Your rendering is beautiful~ Thrilled with the results! ♥ Would you mind if I put a solid color lavender overlay onto it? I would still give all the credit to you of course. I 100% understand if not though! [/quote] @Cheitora I'm so glad you like the result! Feel free to edit as you like!
Cheitora wrote on 2023-01-28 04:47:43:
@Reikuri Oh he's so cute! Your rendering is beautiful~ Thrilled with the results! ♥

Would you mind if I put a solid color lavender overlay onto it? I would still give all the credit to you of course. I 100% understand if not though!

@Cheitora I'm so glad you like the result! Feel free to edit as you like!
@Reikuri

I love your style, please put me on the pinglist for this shop and any other shop you might open!

(I'm also looking to liquidate all my FR items and buy art in the near future, please let me know if you would be interested to take commissions :) )
@Reikuri

I love your style, please put me on the pinglist for this shop and any other shop you might open!

(I'm also looking to liquidate all my FR items and buy art in the near future, please let me know if you would be interested to take commissions :) )
I am FR +15, and so might be late with replies. Sorry!
Please add me to your pinglist! ^^
Please add me to your pinglist! ^^
Lights!Kamera!Action!
the skeletons in my closet are having a party w/o me

FR+15 | Any Prns | ENG/ZH-TW
- Art Shop
- Adopts/Customs
- TH Purge
[img]reworkin banner have this text for now[/img]
I would love to be added to the pinglist, please! <3
I would love to be added to the pinglist, please! <3
Pinglist updated, thank you so much for the interest everyone! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] @Munakata I'm currently coming off an art block so I'd only be offering bust commissions for now - these would be fully coloured and shaded and would work like a traditional commission where you can specify the style and design elements, and I'll send wip progress pictures! These would start from 2500 gems (or treasure equivalent) with charges up to 25% extra depending on the complexity of the character design. Happy to discuss further through PMs if you are interested!
Pinglist updated, thank you so much for the interest everyone!

@Munakata
I'm currently coming off an art block so I'd only be offering bust commissions for now - these would be fully coloured and shaded and would work like a traditional commission where you can specify the style and design elements, and I'll send wip progress pictures! These would start from 2500 gems (or treasure equivalent) with charges up to 25% extra depending on the complexity of the character design. Happy to discuss further through PMs if you are interested!
May I be put on the pinglist?
May I be put on the pinglist?
banner_by_scarlit_of_aurora-d68nxtf.png
c: Let's all have fun!
1 2 3 4