Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | FR Page Header not loading
FR page header seems to have vanished. To the left of my profile on each page is only white space. ???

FR page header seems to have vanished. To the left of my profile on each page is only white space. ???

@oracne try clearing your browser's cache
@oracne try clearing your browser's cache
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
I cleared all cookies for the site, logged out, logged back in. No change. Closed out the browser, re-opened. No change.
I cleared all cookies for the site, logged out, logged back in. No change. Closed out the browser, re-opened. No change.
@oracne cookies and cache are two different things, and in this situation cache needs to be cleared instead of cookies to rule out caching issues.

cookies handle different data that would not have effect on display of header, while cache is where the data needed for displaying the header is stored :) if that is corrupted, clearing the cache will force the browser to load the image again, and replace it with functional one
@oracne cookies and cache are two different things, and in this situation cache needs to be cleared instead of cookies to rule out caching issues.

cookies handle different data that would not have effect on display of header, while cache is where the data needed for displaying the header is stored :) if that is corrupted, clearing the cache will force the browser to load the image again, and replace it with functional one
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
Thanks for this information!
Thanks for this information!
Clearing the cache entirely and reopening Firefox is working sporadically depending on the page. Hopefully it will iron itself out.
Clearing the cache entirely and reopening Firefox is working sporadically depending on the page. Hopefully it will iron itself out.