Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Is this new??? [Coli venue background]
1 2 3
it stands out so much i can't help but constantly look at that rock when grinding on the woodland path
i don't love it but i don't hate it either
it stands out so much i can't help but constantly look at that rock when grinding on the woodland path
i don't love it but i don't hate it either
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
It's one of your dragon's pet rock. /j
It's one of your dragon's pet rock. /j
PiAyg8i.png

A small flight banner, halve being fire and halve being wind.

Silver_Square.png
^ Fandragon ^
Been there since 2013. [emoji=guardian winking size=1]
Been there since 2013.
if i was a dragon in the woodland path i wouldn't be helping my squad fight i'd be digging up that rock (important and fun task)
if i was a dragon in the woodland path i wouldn't be helping my squad fight i'd be digging up that rock (important and fun task)
I used to display all my meme numbers here, but honestly im tired off that
i will still say that i own the #420 saved scry
I have noticed this rock like 8 times and every time it catches me off-guard because I can't remember seeing it before, and every time I inevitably remember that I had the same experience a couple weeks ago

I just have to laugh because my ADHD brain does this with literally everything all the time and it's the main reason I keep forgetting to take my vitamin D even though it's had a designated spot on my desk for the past year
I have noticed this rock like 8 times and every time it catches me off-guard because I can't remember seeing it before, and every time I inevitably remember that I had the same experience a couple weeks ago

I just have to laugh because my ADHD brain does this with literally everything all the time and it's the main reason I keep forgetting to take my vitamin D even though it's had a designated spot on my desk for the past year
Chaotic spacedad energy intensifies
I need to actually format this and make it pretty at some point...
[She/They]
Wait no THAT’S NOT RIGHT WHY IS IT THERE
Wait no THAT’S NOT RIGHT WHY IS IT THERE
Do I have an addiction to impulsively buying pretty dragons selling for fodder price of the AH? Yes Do I need help? Maybe Do I want help? NO NONE AT ALL (I want to change this but people have commented on it so now it feels stuck here)
LIo8D8G.gif R9ehyxp.png
Dibt recall that rock either :o [quote name="Undel" date="2023-01-24 10:33:23" ] Been there since 2013. [emoji=guardian winking size=1] [/quote] Man human memory is whack
Dibt recall that rock either :o
Undel wrote on 2023-01-24 10:33:23:
Been there since 2013.
Man human memory is whack
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
huh? every time I grind Woodland path I always stare at that thing
huh? every time I grind Woodland path I always stare at that thing
Selling my skins!
button_ah_buy.png
[quote name="Undel" date="2023-01-24 10:33:23" ] Been there since 2013. [emoji=guardian winking size=1] [/quote] Is it a pet rock though?
Undel wrote on 2023-01-24 10:33:23:
Been there since 2013.

Is it a pet rock though?
PiAyg8i.png

A small flight banner, halve being fire and halve being wind.

Silver_Square.png
^ Fandragon ^
Mandela effect on the whole FR community rn
Mandela effect on the whole FR community rn
Hey I'm Helix|+2 FR Time| I collect Jade/Obsidian dragons regardless of the tert or Gen Check out my Accent shop!
1 2 3