TOPIC | The Game of Fancy Doors Continues [20g+]
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 ... 176 177
bump cause the doors are posted now~
bump cause the doors are posted now~
zdvqwJY.png
@CheckeredJoker Door 2 please [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@CheckeredJoker Door 2 please
EFriw6F.gif
@CheckeredJoker I'll open Door #3 please!
@CheckeredJoker I'll open Door #3 please!
bpwh1mn.gif
7ntZZGM.pngJ7D1quC.pngn17QGji.png
I spend too much time writing lore...
5hF3FGk.pngWQA384m.png7fFdbks.png
Hbjyi41.gif
@CheckeredJoker

Door #1 please!
@CheckeredJoker

Door #1 please!
[center]@BeetleWingAnimus The door opens to reveal a quaint, frilly tea party! The three fae seated around the table look quite thrilled to see you. "Here, put on something suitable and join us, won't you?" [item=Demure Faderose Tailtaille][item=afternoon tea][item= lovebirds towel] @Yomiya The door opens with a pressurized hiss. Stepping through, you find yourself in what looks like a crime scene... scientific equipment is strewn across the counters and the floor, and smears of unidentifiable liquid run across the walls. You do find some salvagable goodies among the ruins of this former lab, though... [item=white protective eyewear][item= glass beaker] @Amalgemotion The door gives a loud creak as you push it open, and you find yourself suddenly in the middle of a masquerade ball. All sorts of colorful dragons whisk around you in dance. Before you have a chance to fully process what's happening, a skydancer grabs your arm and pulls you to the side, handing you a mask. "Awfully presumptuous to show up unprepared, isn't it?" (You won! You get to host the next game!) [item= blueberry plumed cover][item=supportive bonecarver's mask][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83360131][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/833602/83360131_350.png[/img][/url] [/center]
@BeetleWingAnimus
The door opens to reveal a quaint, frilly tea party! The three fae seated around the table look quite thrilled to see you. "Here, put on something suitable and join us, won't you?"
Demure Faderose Tailtaille Afternoon Tea Lovebirds Towel

@Yomiya
The door opens with a pressurized hiss. Stepping through, you find yourself in what looks like a crime scene... scientific equipment is strewn across the counters and the floor, and smears of unidentifiable liquid run across the walls. You do find some salvagable goodies among the ruins of this former lab, though...
White Protective Eyewear Glass Beaker

@Amalgemotion
The door gives a loud creak as you push it open, and you find yourself suddenly in the middle of a masquerade ball. All sorts of colorful dragons whisk around you in dance. Before you have a chance to fully process what's happening, a skydancer grabs your arm and pulls you to the side, handing you a mask. "Awfully presumptuous to show up unprepared, isn't it?"
(You won! You get to host the next game!)
Blueberry Plumed Cover Supportive Bonecarver's Mask 83360131_350.png
zdvqwJY.png
Before you are three trapdoors set into the floor:

The first is slightly tacky to the touch, and seems covered with a sticky purplish substance. It smells faintly of fruit, and vines wrap around where the lock would be, tightening as you approach to hold the door closed.

The second seems to be hardly a door at all, but a drawing of one on a large sheet of paper. The detail is delicate and the shading immaculate - you'd never have realized it was fake! ...Except that the artist has signed their name in large looping letters in the top right.

The third is made of a dark wood that appears half-rotten. Dead leaves are scattered about it, through which mushrooms sprout and worms crawl. Surrounding the trapdoor is more mud than dirt, and tiny flowers like those seen in swampy water are growing up around its edges.
Before you are three trapdoors set into the floor:

The first is slightly tacky to the touch, and seems covered with a sticky purplish substance. It smells faintly of fruit, and vines wrap around where the lock would be, tightening as you approach to hold the door closed.

The second seems to be hardly a door at all, but a drawing of one on a large sheet of paper. The detail is delicate and the shading immaculate - you'd never have realized it was fake! ...Except that the artist has signed their name in large looping letters in the top right.

The third is made of a dark wood that appears half-rotten. Dead leaves are scattered about it, through which mushrooms sprout and worms crawl. Surrounding the trapdoor is more mud than dirt, and tiny flowers like those seen in swampy water are growing up around its edges.
bpwh1mn.gif
7ntZZGM.pngJ7D1quC.pngn17QGji.png
I spend too much time writing lore...
5hF3FGk.pngWQA384m.png7fFdbks.png
Hbjyi41.gif
@Amalgemotion I think I'll take my chances with door one, if you don't mind!
@Amalgemotion I think I'll take my chances with door one, if you don't mind!
eswSnrS.png heyZH2H.png UBaiWUV.png x8bDWFu.png 5hF3FGk.png 0HBKL8H.png
tumblr_pop70nM0jR1xl35zco1_400.png You can call me Xill! Always accepting new friend applications :) Dappervolk Referral Link!
Bump
Bump
@Amalgemotion
hmmm choices, choices...
I'll take door 2!
@Amalgemotion
hmmm choices, choices...
I'll take door 2!
75068189.png
  • Morpho, wishlist keeper!
  • My forum game: Scry That Item!
  • Free XXYs, XXXs, Randioactives -->
tumblr_nqzqz02ZlZ1tu43nto8_100.png
@Amalgemotion I'll nab the remaining door (3) then!
@Amalgemotion I'll nab the remaining door (3) then!
There was something here briefly. Maybe something will be here again, someday.
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 ... 176 177