Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Favorite Breeds?
1 2 3 4
i love snappers! i really love drakes, they're my favorite type of dragon, and snappers are the closest thing we have to drakes since they're flightless dragons. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66003558][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/660036/66003558_350.png[/img][/url]
i love snappers! i really love drakes, they're my favorite type of dragon, and snappers are the closest thing we have to drakes since they're flightless dragons.

66003558_350.png
SHIRE
IT/ITS
FR+2
ENG/PT-BR
PINGS OKAY!
aAomFUL.gif
Wildclaws and Aberrations! The former because I like their raptor stance and how I can play around with that idea (just wish they had more feathers). The latter because they’re plaguey and I just like their design.
Wildclaws and Aberrations! The former because I like their raptor stance and how I can play around with that idea (just wish they had more feathers). The latter because they’re plaguey and I just like their design.
xxxxxxxx saccharine | she/they | fr+3
plague wildclaw enthusiast.

›› triskele nest rentals
›› avatar dragon
qTaplDI.png
Tundras are my favorite and they are the dragons I have the most of. Spirals are probably my second favorite.
Tundras are my favorite and they are the dragons I have the most of. Spirals are probably my second favorite.
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
Skydancers :)

I also love Wildclaws. Which is funny, because I used to not like them all that much.

For Ancients I really like Veilspun.

Honestly though I love most dragons! It just depends.
Skydancers :)

I also love Wildclaws. Which is funny, because I used to not like them all that much.

For Ancients I really like Veilspun.

Honestly though I love most dragons! It just depends.

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
Snappers, Fae and Bogsneaks! Weirdly enough I don't _like_ having bogsneaks, because I overdress and don't like their poses, but I adore their designs. They hit that same spot snappers do, big and clunky and fat. Fae are the exact opposite and I love them for it all the same. Veilspuns are also _excellent_ I just wish they weren't timy canonically.

Spirals are some of my faves to draw, they're so slinky.
Snappers, Fae and Bogsneaks! Weirdly enough I don't _like_ having bogsneaks, because I overdress and don't like their poses, but I adore their designs. They hit that same spot snappers do, big and clunky and fat. Fae are the exact opposite and I love them for it all the same. Veilspuns are also _excellent_ I just wish they weren't timy canonically.

Spirals are some of my faves to draw, they're so slinky.
iK0jgh4.png
i'm the #1 tundra fan!!! love those fluffy guys
i'm the #1 tundra fan!!! love those fluffy guys
ezgif-5-d59d01f068.gif
Debbie / Nova
18 - Non-Binary - Any Pronouns
Art Shop | Wishlist
2kdMs.gifUgAP0.gifyv2d9.gifJ2yrF.gifA6sar.gif
gaolers, imperials (mostly m pose though), coatls (just look at my coatl tab-), ridgebacks
EDIT: obes toooo
gaolers, imperials (mostly m pose though), coatls (just look at my coatl tab-), ridgebacks
EDIT: obes toooo
1vAtYxM.png g4XyQaa.png 0eGuNQX.png 7ntZZGM.png
Aberrations, Skydancers and Pearlcatchers.
Aberrations, Skydancers and Pearlcatchers.
1 2 3 4