Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | SURPRISE! a g1 imp
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
I would cry tears of pure joy
I would cry tears of pure joy
Do I have an addiction to impulsively buying pretty dragons selling for fodder price of the AH? Yes Do I need help? Maybe Do I want help? NO NONE AT ALL (I want to change this but people have commented on it so now it feels stuck here)
LIo8D8G.gif R9ehyxp.png
I would scatter them until I got a xxx caribbean then throw them in my hibden
I would scatter them until I got a xxx caribbean then throw them in my hibden
My art shop: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3154548/1

Wishlist: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66071303

The Long Road Home (Pinkerlocke and writing project): https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3218694
Oh yeah, once I made sure it was legit then that sucker would get spoiled. What specifically I do with em would probably depend on the colors - a fandragon would be cool but if the colors don't line up with anything, then it can be a super important normal lore derg provided I find a scry I like. If not? Well, could be a very cool scatter project. Might do a thread and all that.
Def would get spoiled tho. I'd get em a super expensive uma and apparel and everything.
Oh yeah, once I made sure it was legit then that sucker would get spoiled. What specifically I do with em would probably depend on the colors - a fandragon would be cool but if the colors don't line up with anything, then it can be a super important normal lore derg provided I find a scry I like. If not? Well, could be a very cool scatter project. Might do a thread and all that.
Def would get spoiled tho. I'd get em a super expensive uma and apparel and everything.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
make sure its legit and all that but then probably like. idk i dont wanna say get rid of it since im Supposed to take care of it but i would HATE if ppl started messaging me about it. i would get really liberal about blocking ppl who send unsolicited offers and stuff, thats for sure. other than that probably just kinda sit it in my g1 tab in hibden and dress it up :3
most likely, message support and immediately it is taken away for being illegal lmao nobody just be giving those things away
make sure its legit and all that but then probably like. idk i dont wanna say get rid of it since im Supposed to take care of it but i would HATE if ppl started messaging me about it. i would get really liberal about blocking ppl who send unsolicited offers and stuff, thats for sure. other than that probably just kinda sit it in my g1 tab in hibden and dress it up :3
most likely, message support and immediately it is taken away for being illegal lmao nobody just be giving those things away
Go on a mission to create the most accursed G1 the site has ever seen. Im putting Shameweaver to shame
Go on a mission to create the most accursed G1 the site has ever seen. Im putting Shameweaver to shame
image0.gif Tf2WhDq.png
Dress it up nicely and put it in my hibden- this isn't my first rodeo with beloved dragons who people want to go to good homes. I love providing homes to old friends.
Dress it up nicely and put it in my hibden- this isn't my first rodeo with beloved dragons who people want to go to good homes. I love providing homes to old friends.
AvatarofAkatosh-cropped.png I tried to make an aesthetic signature but it broke :(
I’m in paradise
I’ll keep it forever
I’m in paradise
I’ll keep it forever
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
Probably put it up in a free giveaway. The dragon wouldn’t mean much to me personally, and I already have more FRC than anyone could ever need, so I’d hold some community event with the imp as a participation raffle prize.
Probably put it up in a free giveaway. The dragon wouldn’t mean much to me personally, and I already have more FRC than anyone could ever need, so I’d hold some community event with the imp as a participation raffle prize.
AqaqXxe.png
Quote:
... appears in your crossroads one day from a user you've never met. the message explains that they're quitting. they want you to have their g1 imp and hope you'll take good care of it.

what would you do with it? how would you react?

Just like the few other cases where I've stumbled upon people in AH who were quitting, I would leave the Crossroads pending and first ask whether they're okay, and if it's not too nosy, ask why they're quitting. There is a small chance that the user does not know what to do with their items, and I may help them with that. If they just want to not let their stuff collect dust, then I'll just let them do what's best.

Assume it's the latter, that they just want to send a dragon away and hope the receiver takes good care of it. I'd ask if they mind me possibly regening or scattering the dragon, though I have no problems keeping gift dragons as they are most of the time. I'd also ask them about breeding the dragon (since a G1 Imperial is probably a slightly different case). Then the dragon can live in my lair/den among many other dragons who are all waiting for me to finish projects and start writing lore for them, help

I can't say for sure how I'd react to something that's incredibly unlikely to happen, but from the very first gifts that people sent me a G1 Coatl and Wildclaw back when I thought 2kg for the breed change scrolls is out of reach for months, I guess I'd feel slightly overwhelmed, step away from the internet for a few minutes, reassess the situation, and then be really happy about it! But also slightly worried why they'd send the dragon to me of all people, considering I've never met the person. I would be asking more than several questions (unless they're not in the mood for long PM chats at all).

Interesting question to ask! Didn't expect myself to type paragraphs for two questions
Quote:
... appears in your crossroads one day from a user you've never met. the message explains that they're quitting. they want you to have their g1 imp and hope you'll take good care of it.

what would you do with it? how would you react?

Just like the few other cases where I've stumbled upon people in AH who were quitting, I would leave the Crossroads pending and first ask whether they're okay, and if it's not too nosy, ask why they're quitting. There is a small chance that the user does not know what to do with their items, and I may help them with that. If they just want to not let their stuff collect dust, then I'll just let them do what's best.

Assume it's the latter, that they just want to send a dragon away and hope the receiver takes good care of it. I'd ask if they mind me possibly regening or scattering the dragon, though I have no problems keeping gift dragons as they are most of the time. I'd also ask them about breeding the dragon (since a G1 Imperial is probably a slightly different case). Then the dragon can live in my lair/den among many other dragons who are all waiting for me to finish projects and start writing lore for them, help

I can't say for sure how I'd react to something that's incredibly unlikely to happen, but from the very first gifts that people sent me a G1 Coatl and Wildclaw back when I thought 2kg for the breed change scrolls is out of reach for months, I guess I'd feel slightly overwhelmed, step away from the internet for a few minutes, reassess the situation, and then be really happy about it! But also slightly worried why they'd send the dragon to me of all people, considering I've never met the person. I would be asking more than several questions (unless they're not in the mood for long PM chats at all).

Interesting question to ask! Didn't expect myself to type paragraphs for two questions
OoOooOo! Spooky text~
im sorry but that sounds wayyyy too suspicious for me to just jump on and take thats a leave the pm on read and contact the support team kinda situation cause hm girl help im scared.
im sorry but that sounds wayyyy too suspicious for me to just jump on and take thats a leave the pm on read and contact the support team kinda situation cause hm girl help im scared.
LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema bobbing her head, wearing white headphones with black trim and a pink heart symbol on the ear cup.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema doing the monkey dance while flapping her wings and shaking her tail from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema dancing by waving her front legs in the air and turning her body from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema with one foreleg on her hip and the other waving in the air.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14