Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | beck’s custom skincents | open - usd!
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 38 39
would love to be added to the pinglist :>
would love to be added to the pinglist :>
yDxBpzp.png
Could I be added to the pinglist, please?
Could I be added to the pinglist, please?
F9Ig0Fi.png
Could I please be added to your reopening pinglist? Thanks!
Could I please be added to your reopening pinglist? Thanks!
i would love to be added to your pinglist for reopening :)
i would love to be added to your pinglist for reopening :)
05qhES2.png
fkWjutW.png
uPOLOvt.png
FObX7rS.png
WKtl2lb.png
Vn2pQ5Q.png ANTIMONY
LESBIAN
SHE/THEY
FRT+2
MEMORY PROBLEMS- KINDLY REMIND
please add me to your pinglist for reopening!
please add me to your pinglist for reopening!
xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx
midwxst

he / him
fr +3
@mintea00 @Norion @saltmarsh @leoscreams @SuzyChi @Quens @Gaston @liturgies @Amorah @Ambulocetus @Noodlesper @RheoTastic @Verosa @Spark @CrystallizedMoon @Eviscerate @Solcie @Enekokoro @kazay @Harmonywish @MohaveaCl @Kunikida @KaichouKai @Hnai @bulrush @Paleozoic @azemn @creosote @TheLocalCryptid @GarbagePal @swelter @Eliyanah @WhisperingThief @Tofubear @antimonycarver @midwxst

hey all! i need to do a slightly different opening this time around. the turnaround time will be a bit longer than usual because of schoolwork but i'll still be working as steadily as i'm able to! i will also provide plenty of updates.

only looking for gems at the moment! public custom orders are welcome as well c:

if that's alright, please post a completed form. i would rather choose from concepts than hold slots - because i'll probably only do one slot to keep it manageable for myself. i'm working on a handful of other things as well, so it would help to be able to choose. c:

i appreciate your understanding, and will hopefully be back with a full opening in the near future!
@mintea00 @Norion @saltmarsh @leoscreams @SuzyChi @Quens @Gaston @liturgies @Amorah @Ambulocetus @Noodlesper @RheoTastic @Verosa @Spark @CrystallizedMoon @Eviscerate @Solcie @Enekokoro @kazay @Harmonywish @MohaveaCl @Kunikida @KaichouKai @Hnai @bulrush @Paleozoic @azemn @creosote @TheLocalCryptid @GarbagePal @swelter @Eliyanah @WhisperingThief @Tofubear @antimonycarver @midwxst

hey all! i need to do a slightly different opening this time around. the turnaround time will be a bit longer than usual because of schoolwork but i'll still be working as steadily as i'm able to! i will also provide plenty of updates.

only looking for gems at the moment! public custom orders are welcome as well c:

if that's alright, please post a completed form. i would rather choose from concepts than hold slots - because i'll probably only do one slot to keep it manageable for myself. i'm working on a handful of other things as well, so it would help to be able to choose. c:

i appreciate your understanding, and will hopefully be back with a full opening in the near future!
Zx2FH9a.png
Nevermind! I need to take care of a few things first. Still thank you though!
Nevermind! I need to take care of a few things first. Still thank you though!
[b]skin or accent?:[/b] skincent! [b]skincent inspiration:[/b] Throwing my girl in for your consideration! I'd love a witchy, sort of whimsical magic (maybe Alice in wonderland-esque vibes?) for Isla. Lore-wise she dabbles with all sorts of unstable arcane magic like portals and time manipulation, so I thought something like antique keys or pocket watches could work as jewelry. [url=https://imgur.com/a/05woZku]Some images for inspiration[/url]. Maybe black silks with gold details? The only other thing I'd like included is darker black "points" on her nose/feet/tail to match her siblings, and if you could include tiny pops of pale pink (beads, runes, or just some little magic sparkles maybe?) to incorporate her eyes that would be great. :D [b]skincent pose:[/b] Spiral F [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/18924739][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/189248/18924739_350.png[/img][/url] [b]how many copies?:[/b] Five
skin or accent?: skincent!
skincent inspiration: Throwing my girl in for your consideration! I'd love a witchy, sort of whimsical magic (maybe Alice in wonderland-esque vibes?) for Isla. Lore-wise she dabbles with all sorts of unstable arcane magic like portals and time manipulation, so I thought something like antique keys or pocket watches could work as jewelry. Some images for inspiration. Maybe black silks with gold details?

The only other thing I'd like included is darker black "points" on her nose/feet/tail to match her siblings, and if you could include tiny pops of pale pink (beads, runes, or just some little magic sparkles maybe?) to incorporate her eyes that would be great. :D
skincent pose: Spiral F
18924739_350.png
how many copies?: Five
output-onlinegiftools.gif
@Spark OHH i am very into this design and the spiral f pose gives me so many ideas. i can definitely do that ;v; i’ll get back to you with a sketch as soon as i can, thank you so much!
@Spark OHH i am very into this design and the spiral f pose gives me so many ideas. i can definitely do that ;v; i’ll get back to you with a sketch as soon as i can, thank you so much!
Zx2FH9a.png
may i be pinged for future openings?
may i be pinged for future openings?

GTLvwIY.png

spacer text - I prefer equals signs
Missy - 32/Married
7hj4RQm.png Christian 7hj4RQm.png

Vaporwave freak

92WYpCW.png
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 38 39