Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | >>>!! Emergency Commissions !!<&a
1 2 3
@HolrinnLair
ooo, im interested! I have a druid kenku character from dnd. would you be able to work with text descriptions?
@HolrinnLair
ooo, im interested! I have a druid kenku character from dnd. would you be able to work with text descriptions?
@Slime

I'm a little on the fence on this since text descriptions leans pretty heavily into *designing a character* which is... on my Will Not Do list for a major anxiety-related reason.

However, if you can provide even the most basic, stickmaniest, picture possible or the text description is so incredibly crisp and clear with it's details then I can do it!

@Slime

I'm a little on the fence on this since text descriptions leans pretty heavily into *designing a character* which is... on my Will Not Do list for a major anxiety-related reason.

However, if you can provide even the most basic, stickmaniest, picture possible or the text description is so incredibly crisp and clear with it's details then I can do it!

ywCJX34.png
[quote name="HolrinnLair" date="2023-01-20 19:19:39" ] @Slime I'm a little on the fence on this since text descriptions leans pretty heavily into *designing a character* which is... on my Will Not Do list for a major anxiety-related reason. However, if you can provide even the most basic, stickmaniest, picture possible or the text description is so incredibly crisp and clear with it's details then I can do it! [/quote] all kenkus look very similar appearance wise, they are anthro ravens. I can send references of other peoples drawings of them though if it helps. mostly the description would be clothing wise
HolrinnLair wrote on 2023-01-20 19:19:39:
@Slime

all kenkus look very similar appearance wise, they are anthro ravens. I can send references of other peoples drawings of them though if it helps. mostly the description would be clothing wise
@Slime Yeah that'll work! Just send me a PM with all of it and I can get started.
@Slime Yeah that'll work! Just send me a PM with all of it and I can get started.
ywCJX34.png
@Slime Have you changed your mind? I haven't gotten anything from you in the past couple of days.
@Slime Have you changed your mind? I haven't gotten anything from you in the past couple of days.
ywCJX34.png
Still have 5 slots open as of today!
Still have 5 slots open as of today!
ywCJX34.png
I really need at least one commission taken or else I'm not going to be able to afford gas for next week. Please, if you can, I really do need something.
I really need at least one commission taken or else I'm not going to be able to afford gas for next week. Please, if you can, I really do need something.
ywCJX34.png
I'm opening EMERGENCY COMMISSIONS! I had to use the last of my money to get necessities but now I have exactly zero dollars to my name. I don't get paid until Thursday and I have to get things like cat food before then. I just need to get about $30 and I'll be good.

So everything is 75% off!

If you can't get anything please share this around! Thank you!

Goal: $0/$30
I'm opening EMERGENCY COMMISSIONS! I had to use the last of my money to get necessities but now I have exactly zero dollars to my name. I don't get paid until Thursday and I have to get things like cat food before then. I just need to get about $30 and I'll be good.

So everything is 75% off!

If you can't get anything please share this around! Thank you!

Goal: $0/$30
ywCJX34.png
Bump!
Bump!
ywCJX34.png
Bump!
Bump!
ywCJX34.png
1 2 3