Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The hardest choice [Vistas]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I need them all but I’m broke from buying as many as I could
I need them all but I’m broke from buying as many as I could
anomalous_nekomata.png
[quote name="TheSpookyAustro" date="2023-01-20 04:34:12" ] I feel this so much, I love the new vistas and not only am I broke but I also have no idea which one I would use! [quote name="WolfTears" date="2023-01-19 21:28:15" ] [center]The worst part is... I want them for my dragon's bios... Do you know how much a complete or almost complete set would be? I don't even want to know! [emoji=mirror scared size=1] Also, am I alone in thinking they should be free? Or at least much cheaper than normal vistas? Because it's like, having to pay to be represented? Feels kinda wrong.[/center] [/quote] After doing some math if you buy them at full price they would be 2,450,000t [emoji=wildclaw scared size=1] [/quote] I'd at least HOPE that in some capacity they get greatly discounted during pride month... But I'm also not holding my breath.
TheSpookyAustro wrote on 2023-01-20 04:34:12:
I feel this so much, I love the new vistas and not only am I broke but I also have no idea which one I would use!
WolfTears wrote on 2023-01-19 21:28:15:
The worst part is... I want them for my dragon's bios... Do you know how much a complete or almost complete set would be? I don't even want to know!

Also, am I alone in thinking they should be free? Or at least much cheaper than normal vistas? Because it's like, having to pay to be represented? Feels kinda wrong.
After doing some math if you buy them at full price they would be 2,450,000t

I'd at least HOPE that in some capacity they get greatly discounted during pride month... But I'm also not holding my breath.
tumblr_p9ez19SaUs1u2pujao1_500.gif
I'm flipping between this new girl and the demigirl vista or Bethan and the Aromantic vista. I think I'll keep this one for now.
I'm flipping between this new girl and the demigirl vista or Bethan and the Aromantic vista. I think I'll keep this one for now.
#UnnamedIsValid
Unnamed dragons need love too! There is no shame in having unnamed permas, having dragons with unnamed parents and/or offspring, or exalting unnamed dragons! Leaving dragons unnamed is a perfectly valid playstyle!

she/her or they/them
I never change my pfp and I fully expected the ace one to not fit at all, lol. But he has some purple stripes and some greyish bits, so I guess it works!
I never change my pfp and I fully expected the ace one to not fit at all, lol. But he has some purple stripes and some greyish bits, so I guess it works!
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
I'm planning to switch between the ace and aro ones for the next few days, then go back to my normal hourglass vista. I'll definitely be using the pride ones in June though!
I'm planning to switch between the ace and aro ones for the next few days, then go back to my normal hourglass vista. I'll definitely be using the pride ones in June though!
JXVUomh.png ~ FR + 21
~ Wishlist
~ Avatar dragon
wvz5N8O.png
i keep seeing lesbian vistas everywhere where did we all come from lol <3 and a ton of aro/ace people as well! this is sweet hello little gay people on my computer
i keep seeing lesbian vistas everywhere where did we all come from lol <3 and a ton of aro/ace people as well! this is sweet hello little gay people on my computer
abra.gif benja or bennie
24 y/o
+0 hrs FR time
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8