Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | reverro's doodles [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Link to your dragon/oc:[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65181410][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/651815/65181410_350.png[/img][/url] Description: Just make him have a warm smile, he's a scholar and mentor Include transparent bg version: Yess Payment type: Gems
Link to your dragon/oc:65181410_350.png
Description: Just make him have a warm smile, he's a scholar and mentor
Include transparent bg version: Yess
Payment type: Gems
7wSDxsP.png
I'd love a slot please - I'll fill out the form in the next hour if that's okay <:^)
I'd love a slot please - I'll fill out the form in the next hour if that's okay <:^)
KENcxyW.png
@reverro dayum your art slaps [emoji=firework size=1] Username: Mitsi Link to your dragon/oc: [url=https://toyhou.se/19356334.shua]this OC (toyhouse link)[/url] Description: Don't have a lot of art showing off her teeth so idk I'd love it if you did something with em. Give me like a cool snarl or something lol Include transparent bg version: Yeah Payment type: Mix (400 g + 100k t)
@reverro dayum your art slaps
Username: Mitsi
Link to your dragon/oc: this OC (toyhouse link)
Description: Don't have a lot of art showing off her teeth so idk I'd love it if you did something with em. Give me like a cool snarl or something lol
Include transparent bg version: Yeah
Payment type: Mix (400 g + 100k t)
Vl39Ncw.pngYSkpOnf.pngzAJbrMw.png
@reverro

EDIT: Oh no, I'm late xD

Add me to your pinglist, please? Your doodles are lovely <3
@reverro

EDIT: Oh no, I'm late xD

Add me to your pinglist, please? Your doodles are lovely <3
sig108_by_dingobreath_dclhg0d_by_blondes_sketchbook-dclhm5j.png
@Pineappleblood @Mitsi
Both confirmed! Feel free to send over the payment via a one-way CR when you're ready and I'll start working on your doodles :)
@Pineappleblood @Mitsi
Both confirmed! Feel free to send over the payment via a one-way CR when you're ready and I'll start working on your doodles :)
oh!

Username: Nyxxhere
Link to your dragon/oc: link
Description: artistic liberty, if you'd be willing! she's pretty friendly, if that helps
Include transparent bg version: yes
Payment type: gems

edit: AUGH im too late
oh!

Username: Nyxxhere
Link to your dragon/oc: link
Description: artistic liberty, if you'd be willing! she's pretty friendly, if that helps
Include transparent bg version: yes

edit: AUGH im too late
she/her
hoard sale
@reverro thank you for saving the slot! if it's okay, I've left a few different characters/dragons, feel free to pick which one you'd most like to draw <:^)

Username: slurpuff
Link to your dragon/oc: mendel
feofan
thomas thomas
larian (scry in bio)
muscanston

Description: anything you think is fitting! they have little character descriptions in their bios
Include transparent bg version: yes please
@reverro thank you for saving the slot! if it's okay, I've left a few different characters/dragons, feel free to pick which one you'd most like to draw <:^)

Username: slurpuff
Link to your dragon/oc: mendel
feofan
thomas thomas
larian (scry in bio)
muscanston

Description: anything you think is fitting! they have little character descriptions in their bios
Include transparent bg version: yes please
KENcxyW.png
@Slurpuff
No problem! I think I'll go with Feofan if that's alright, I find tundras super fun to draw :)
Feel free to send over the payment when you're ready.
@Slurpuff
No problem! I think I'll go with Feofan if that's alright, I find tundras super fun to draw :)
Feel free to send over the payment when you're ready.
@reverro of course! in that case, feofan's got some unique horns you can see in the art in his bio - they don't have to be exactly alike, but I'd appreciate if you could do something inspired by them <:^)
@reverro of course! in that case, feofan's got some unique horns you can see in the art in his bio - they don't have to be exactly alike, but I'd appreciate if you could do something inspired by them <:^)
KENcxyW.png
Hello! I'd love to be added to the pinglist ^^
Hello! I'd love to be added to the pinglist ^^
xx
Technoblade_Dragon.gif
xxx
xxx
Wilbur_Dragon_Flip.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10