Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala Skin Discussion 2023
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Searing00 Thank you! Though I was making a skin not an accent, and I did a dumb and didn't make any of my own layers over the existing ones to do my skin on. I just did it on the existing skin layers. Sadly my exported image doesn't have layers when i re-open it in gimp, but the wip save does, so I fear I may have to spend half an hour redoing the finishing touches of my skin later today, then hide the base layer to get the judging picture. TYSVM for the help! At least now I know for sure I can indeed simply hide the base layer!
@Searing00 Thank you! Though I was making a skin not an accent, and I did a dumb and didn't make any of my own layers over the existing ones to do my skin on. I just did it on the existing skin layers. Sadly my exported image doesn't have layers when i re-open it in gimp, but the wip save does, so I fear I may have to spend half an hour redoing the finishing touches of my skin later today, then hide the base layer to get the judging picture. TYSVM for the help! At least now I know for sure I can indeed simply hide the base layer!
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@MangoMegs Thank you! :D If I can find enough people being interested in getting a copy, I will print it.
@MangoMegs Thank you! :D If I can find enough people being interested in getting a copy, I will print it.
sdcOBGl.png
[quote name="Raboniel" date="2023-01-10 10:29:16" ] @modusiticate If Excessive Glitter doesn't win, will you be printing it? Because it's right up my alley. [/quote] I've never printed one before but I'll look into it :o
Raboniel wrote on 2023-01-10 10:29:16:
@modusiticate
If Excessive Glitter doesn't win, will you be printing it? Because it's right up my alley.
I've never printed one before but I'll look into it :o
RYIBLDJ.png
yNjam.gif I don't know how to format signatures
[quote name="mhx2k" date="2023-01-12 23:36:33" ] Added a second submission to my post on page 4, it indulges my special interest but I hope everyone likes it [emoji=heart size=1] [/quote] It's beautiful! Fun fact: I'm related to John Franklin! My dad actually shares his name, minus the middle name and "Sir" honorary. His sister was my great-great-great-whatever-grandmother :]
mhx2k wrote on 2023-01-12 23:36:33:
Added a second submission to my post on page 4, it indulges my special interest but I hope everyone likes it
It's beautiful! Fun fact: I'm related to John Franklin! My dad actually shares his name, minus the middle name and "Sir" honorary. His sister was my great-great-great-whatever-grandmother :]
RYIBLDJ.png
yNjam.gif I don't know how to format signatures
@Cayleth I can't believe how adorable Under My Wing is!
@Cayleth I can't believe how adorable Under My Wing is!
Oh gosh I’m loving all the entries so far! I’m a sucker for ice themes already but *gently holds*

Went ahead and did a second entry while our power was out. I originally was going to do two spiral skins but here I am with one spiral and one wc XD
Oh gosh I’m loving all the entries so far! I’m a sucker for ice themes already but *gently holds*

Went ahead and did a second entry while our power was out. I originally was going to do two spiral skins but here I am with one spiral and one wc XD
kWwfqJE.png
Alphias
~ they/them ~ +0 frt ~

skin & accent shop
adopt shop

ftu bio codes & assets
ice dom shop
ftu sheets!
a5suXBk.png
ice dom team & hh curator
@Cayleth Under My Wing would be perfect for my current avatar dragon, great work!!
@Cayleth Under My Wing would be perfect for my current avatar dragon, great work!!
33352.png U65gRpm.png EP9270D.png 33351.png
So many pretty skins & accents!! I super love Borealis Breeze, Winterstar, Glacial Hummingbird, Trace of Birds, Winter Wings, Frosting Over, Aurorea, Full moon winter, and yukionna!!! Crystalline Gala always has such pretty skins!!!!
So many pretty skins & accents!! I super love Borealis Breeze, Winterstar, Glacial Hummingbird, Trace of Birds, Winter Wings, Frosting Over, Aurorea, Full moon winter, and yukionna!!! Crystalline Gala always has such pretty skins!!!!
34b0ac572fe2964030b619c6fa767c27062fe549.pngLwpsqYS.png1a44f62d21ba71e105062be026d9747d4f426e80.png
OH, Bonedeep Chill is stunning! I really hope it wins
OH, Bonedeep Chill is stunning! I really hope it wins
@Cayleth Any plans to print Under My Wings if it doesn't win? It's so freaking adorable.
@Cayleth Any plans to print Under My Wings if it doesn't win? It's so freaking adorable.
nWiQNX9.png
fzM10XR.png
J7D1quC.png
WvEXipG.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7