Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ OPEN ] Kyuu's Chibi Creations
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 69 70
[b]Username + ID:[/b] DreamingAsteri 87525 [b]Type of Chibi:[/b] Fullcolor and lined please! [b]Dragon/Oc(s):[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81746003][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/817461/81746003_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Apparel:[/b] [u]Enchanted Owl Necklace, Gladegift Halo and Aged Book Collection[/u]- feel free to leave out the Owl and just include the yellow aura from the necklace! Also just a max of two books if you can fit that many into a chibi- I'd love at least one with her but pls don't feel pressured to add more than that <3 I won't be pressed if you simplify her Gladegift Halo a lot too! I know she has a lot going on with her ahah [b]Skin:[/b] None [b]Anything additional I should know?:[/b] She's just a quiet girl who likes her books :) [b]Payment[/b]: Gems please! I do have a Keel Gene I could add-on, however much that is worth if you still need it! [b]Would you like to be added to my pinglist?:[/b] Yes!!! <3 <3
Username + ID: DreamingAsteri 87525
Type of Chibi: Fullcolor and lined please!
Dragon/Oc(s): 81746003_350.png
Apparel: Enchanted Owl Necklace, Gladegift Halo and Aged Book Collection- feel free to leave out the Owl and just include the yellow aura from the necklace! Also just a max of two books if you can fit that many into a chibi- I'd love at least one with her but pls don't feel pressured to add more than that <3 I won't be pressed if you simplify her Gladegift Halo a lot too! I know she has a lot going on with her ahah
Skin: None
Anything additional I should know?: She's just a quiet girl who likes her books :)
Payment: Gems please! I do have a Keel Gene I could add-on, however much that is worth if you still need it!
Would you like to be added to my pinglist?: Yes!!! <3 <3
QAnvXiK.pngH0t7Ypl.png5iXiC8z.pngStogwen_pixel.png

Hi! I have a character that’s vaguely humanoid, as in it’s the very basic human shape, and I was wondering if that would be acceptable for a commission? If not I totally understand, I just wanted to double check before I put in a form!

Hi! I have a character that’s vaguely humanoid, as in it’s the very basic human shape, and I was wondering if that would be acceptable for a commission? If not I totally understand, I just wanted to double check before I put in a form!
54903613_BfOznXPD7fp3QHV.gif qbj5aU6.gif ?PTfL=party_xy.png
@Apoch
That's straight up human :'D i could attempt it for an added fee due to the simple design if you'd like, but i normally don't do human shapes in this shop. The base proce would be 3kg because it's an OC and the added fee would be around 1-2kg for the body shape

@DreamingAsteri
Adding you to the pinglist, and here's your estimate! ^^
The keel goes for 210g on the ah so I'd take it as 105g value because it's only for the hibden (sadly)
  • Imp: 2000g base + 1000g (3 complex apparel- I'll try to fit the owl in if i can!) + 2000g (3 complicated genes together- wasp, facet, koi) = 5000g
@Apoch
That's straight up human :'D i could attempt it for an added fee due to the simple design if you'd like, but i normally don't do human shapes in this shop. The base proce would be 3kg because it's an OC and the added fee would be around 1-2kg for the body shape

@DreamingAsteri
Adding you to the pinglist, and here's your estimate! ^^
The keel goes for 210g on the ah so I'd take it as 105g value because it's only for the hibden (sadly)
  • Imp: 2000g base + 1000g (3 complex apparel- I'll try to fit the owl in if i can!) + 2000g (3 complicated genes together- wasp, facet, koi) = 5000g
K2tKfjg.png Kyuu || Polish || They/Them || FR +9
» Wishlist
» Digital Art Shop / Chibi art shop
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
» The Cult of Mor (join us)
Oooh man I totally underestimated how much she would cost to do- I'm so sorry but I'll have to back out for now! I'm so sorry for wasting your time- I didn't calculate her genes right so that's my bad!

I'll have to come back with either a different dragons or when I get my money up- so sorry about that! I would love to stay on the pinglist if you are ok with taking a comm from me later onthough- if not I totally get it, again I apologize for wasting your time omg QoQ
Oooh man I totally underestimated how much she would cost to do- I'm so sorry but I'll have to back out for now! I'm so sorry for wasting your time- I didn't calculate her genes right so that's my bad!

I'll have to come back with either a different dragons or when I get my money up- so sorry about that! I would love to stay on the pinglist if you are ok with taking a comm from me later onthough- if not I totally get it, again I apologize for wasting your time omg QoQ
@DreamingAsteri
Hey it's okay man! NW <3 you're on the pinglist and there's no issue with not ordering, i know the price came out high but i gotta respect my own sanity when drawing ; v ;

I'm happy you wanted to order and will be happy if you come back some other time! Dw about it, honestly ^^)/ have a great day/night!
@DreamingAsteri
Hey it's okay man! NW <3 you're on the pinglist and there's no issue with not ordering, i know the price came out high but i gotta respect my own sanity when drawing ; v ;

I'm happy you wanted to order and will be happy if you come back some other time! Dw about it, honestly ^^)/ have a great day/night!
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
Thanks so much for understanding! I totally get that though, and fr I'd never want to undercut anyone out of the money they deserve for their work so I'm glad you're not letting that happen to you! <3

Thanks for the well wishes :D You have a great day/night as well, thanks so much for your time!
Thanks so much for understanding! I totally get that though, and fr I'd never want to undercut anyone out of the money they deserve for their work so I'm glad you're not letting that happen to you! <3

Thanks for the well wishes :D You have a great day/night as well, thanks so much for your time!
[center][b]ORDER UP[/b] lmk if edits are needed [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [img]https://i.imgur.com/CgV4lk8.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/erO1ZM0.png[/img] @ElysionLycaon[/center]
ORDER UP
lmk if edits are needed

CgV4lk8.png

erO1ZM0.png

@ElysionLycaon
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
Username + ID: Nagoshi 108378
Type of Chibi: Full color - would I also be able to get a version of just the sketch too? I love how they look
Dragon/Oc(s): Would you be ok with this character? https://i.imgur.com/1GCweWT.png
Apparel: N/A
Skin: N/A
Anything additional I should know?: Nope, not really
Payment: Is gems ok? If not euros/usd
Would you like to be added to my pinglist?: Yes please! I love your art
Username + ID: Nagoshi 108378
Type of Chibi: Full color - would I also be able to get a version of just the sketch too? I love how they look
Dragon/Oc(s): Would you be ok with this character? https://i.imgur.com/1GCweWT.png
Apparel: N/A
Skin: N/A
Anything additional I should know?: Nope, not really
Payment: Is gems ok? If not euros/usd
Would you like to be added to my pinglist?: Yes please! I love your art
mmqj5f9.pngAdopt Shop // Art Shop
@nagoshi
Adding you to the list! c:
Also regarding the sketch: the sketches i make for the colored Chibis and the only-sketch options are different styles, so unless you'd like to see a wip preview of your art then i can't provide the sketch qvq not sure if i explained myself well-

Here's your estimate though! Gems is totally okay and so are euro so whichever you're more okay with c:
  • OC: 3200g / 32€
@nagoshi
Adding you to the list! c:
Also regarding the sketch: the sketches i make for the colored Chibis and the only-sketch options are different styles, so unless you'd like to see a wip preview of your art then i can't provide the sketch qvq not sure if i explained myself well-

Here's your estimate though! Gems is totally okay and so are euro so whichever you're more okay with c:
  • OC: 3200g / 32€
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
Oh ok that makes sense, I'd love to see the wip preview then if that's ok with you. I'll send payment now, Thank you c:
Oh ok that makes sense, I'd love to see the wip preview then if that's ok with you. I'll send payment now, Thank you c:
mmqj5f9.pngAdopt Shop // Art Shop
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 69 70