Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ OPEN ] Kyuu's Chibi Creations
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 69 70
Yes!! It will be perfect, they look so adorable! [emoji=tundra love size=1]
Yes!! It will be perfect, they look so adorable!
jbyQtHP.png
[center][b]ORDER UP![/b] lmk if edits need to me made <3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/38Gw2uW.png[/img] @Nightfallen[/center]
ORDER UP!
lmk if edits need to me made <3

38Gw2uW.png
@Nightfallen
K2tKfjg.png Kyuu || Polish || They/Them || FR +9
» Wishlist
» Digital Art Shop / Chibi art shop
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
» The Cult of Mor (join us)
Oh my goodness, it looks fantastic!! [emoji=tundra love size=1] [emoji=tundra star size=1] My jaws literally dropped when I saw your work, you made a really wonderful job with the colors!! I really really love it, my girl looks so pretty and cute with her little friend! Thank you very very much for the amazing artwork, you made me super happy with it! ^w^ Also, may I ask, would you open for more orders like this in the future? I mean with similar characters next to dragons. ^^
Oh my goodness, it looks fantastic!!
My jaws literally dropped when I saw your work, you made a really wonderful job with the colors!! I really really love it, my girl looks so pretty and cute with her little friend!
Thank you very very much for the amazing artwork, you made me super happy with it! ^w^

Also, may I ask, would you open for more orders like this in the future? I mean with similar characters next to dragons. ^^
jbyQtHP.png
@Nightfallen
I'm glad you like it! ^^)/
And that entirely depends on the character you want added tbh. I can't guarantee anything until i see the actual refs and such qvq
@Nightfallen
I'm glad you like it! ^^)/
And that entirely depends on the character you want added tbh. I can't guarantee anything until i see the actual refs and such qvq
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
I will make sure to ask before the order, and show you a reference pic. ^^ If it can't be done that's okay too, I am honestly amazed by your way of drawing skins and apparels at chibi versioned dragons, so I would be interested in future orders too. :>
I will make sure to ask before the order, and show you a reference pic. ^^ If it can't be done that's okay too, I am honestly amazed by your way of drawing skins and apparels at chibi versioned dragons, so I would be interested in future orders too. :>
jbyQtHP.png
[emoji=raven size=1] bumpy
bumpy
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
Username + ID: CrustyGlowstick 451095
Type of Chibi: full color!
Dragon/Oc(s): https://toyhou.se/19527574.peebo
Apparel:
Skin:
Anything additional I should know?: he’s a radical little dude!
Payment: gems
Would you like to be added to my pinglist?: I’m on it
Username + ID: CrustyGlowstick 451095
Type of Chibi: full color!
Dragon/Oc(s): https://toyhou.se/19527574.peebo
Apparel:
Skin:
Anything additional I should know?: he’s a radical little dude!
Payment: gems
Would you like to be added to my pinglist?: I’m on it

GTLvwIY.png

spacer text - I prefer equals signs
Missy - 32/Married
7hj4RQm.png Christian 7hj4RQm.png

Vaporwave freak

92WYpCW.png
@CrustyGlowstick
Question, is he an anthro character-? Cause I don't do those in this shop qvq; however if he follows more of a "bipedal dinosaur" rule then i can attempt him

Here is your estimate if he is not anthro:
  • OC: 3000g base + 1000g (skateboard and hat) + if you want an included shirt like the provided images it will be an additional 200g = 4000g (or 4200g with shirt)
@CrustyGlowstick
Question, is he an anthro character-? Cause I don't do those in this shop qvq; however if he follows more of a "bipedal dinosaur" rule then i can attempt him

Here is your estimate if he is not anthro:
  • OC: 3000g base + 1000g (skateboard and hat) + if you want an included shirt like the provided images it will be an additional 200g = 4000g (or 4200g with shirt)
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
Shoot; he is anthro I’m sorry!
Shoot; he is anthro I’m sorry!

GTLvwIY.png

spacer text - I prefer equals signs
Missy - 32/Married
7hj4RQm.png Christian 7hj4RQm.png

Vaporwave freak