Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Fam CR Melters - 40g + Noc Egg Raff
1 2 3
@TheGrayGhost
sending a CR full of fams shortly !!
@TheGrayGhost
sending a CR full of fams shortly !!
@officercorn
I can melt a stack of trinkets
@officercorn
I can melt a stack of trinkets
Y44MNz7.png Links To Check Out
My Hatchery
My Tumblr
My Wishlist
Fodder Leveling
@JungleBerry
im so sorry I forgot to update the post ;w:
im currently all set for transmuting stacks, but if you are looking for some other ez baldwin bucks I am looking for help w converting between colors!!
here's the post :)
@JungleBerry
im so sorry I forgot to update the post ;w:
im currently all set for transmuting stacks, but if you are looking for some other ez baldwin bucks I am looking for help w converting between colors!!
here's the post :)
@officercorn
Ok, can you ad me to the pinglist for when new stacks are available?
@officercorn
Ok, can you ad me to the pinglist for when new stacks are available?
Y44MNz7.png Links To Check Out
My Hatchery
My Tumblr
My Wishlist
Fodder Leveling
I'm closing this up now, which means time to draw the nocturne egg raffle winner.

I've pulled the winner using google's random number generator, and the winner is YouveBeenBlammed !
thank you everyone for helping with transmuting !

pings:
@YouveBeenBlammed @Kaminotea @KryptikKreature @2thousand @jestertheproxy @Miraer @imginate @Harlequinne @MrMoth
I'm closing this up now, which means time to draw the nocturne egg raffle winner.

I've pulled the winner using google's random number generator, and the winner is YouveBeenBlammed !
thank you everyone for helping with transmuting !

pings:
@YouveBeenBlammed @Kaminotea @KryptikKreature @2thousand @jestertheproxy @Miraer @imginate @Harlequinne @MrMoth
Congrats!
Congrats!
"I've lived my whole wretched life at your mercy, yours alone, and God knows I deserve to die at your hand. You are my only friend. I am undone without you." Harrowhark Nonagesimus from Gideon the Ninth by Tamsyn Muir
1 2 3