Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What are you procrastinating right now?
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
my audition for the spring musical HFDGHDFG

i need to get on that very soon i have like a week and a half left to memorize the whole song (i already have around half of it memorized tho i should be good)
my audition for the spring musical HFDGHDFG

i need to get on that very soon i have like a week and a half left to memorize the whole song (i already have around half of it memorized tho i should be good)
Rippling Cloth !

lev (he/him)
+0 fr time
pings/pms okay
friend requests okay
!!!

!!!
Getting a therapist JK but also not hahah!

I can probably say that I am procrastinating drawing more and doing proportion studies hahha! I just wanna draw for fun but also trying to make a living with it (half time atleast) so need to do more studies. Luckily for Pixelart (for games sprites and tiles) its not as needed, but still feel like I need to kick my butt and go and do it cause its the thing we artists are told do to.

Another thing I procrastinate right now is definitely doing the dishes and cleaning...
Getting a therapist JK but also not hahah!

I can probably say that I am procrastinating drawing more and doing proportion studies hahha! I just wanna draw for fun but also trying to make a living with it (half time atleast) so need to do more studies. Luckily for Pixelart (for games sprites and tiles) its not as needed, but still feel like I need to kick my butt and go and do it cause its the thing we artists are told do to.

Another thing I procrastinate right now is definitely doing the dishes and cleaning...
6PE4kKX.gif
I need to get food but that requires walking to my car that is parked a street away (hooray for living in a touristy area :/ )

But otherwise i need to apply for more houses, clean up the car and start a social media presence. I literally only have this and facebook right now lol
I need to get food but that requires walking to my car that is parked a street away (hooray for living in a touristy area :/ )

But otherwise i need to apply for more houses, clean up the car and start a social media presence. I literally only have this and facebook right now lol
..……………………...……..….YSCAP90.png
Suffer more :) Tn4TEAZ.png
just making story stuff for my characters. i have too many ideas.
just making story stuff for my characters. i have too many ideas.
littel_guy.png Alex or Rex
They/He
FR +1
Pinging is OK
Dragon Sales
- Has three assignments due in less than 5 hours
- Playing Flight Rising instead of doing any of them
- Has three assignments due in less than 5 hours
- Playing Flight Rising instead of doing any of them
60F6OKB.png
///
» FAQ
» Skins
» Icon Dragon
honestly procrastinating going to bed haha, idk why I do that a lot [emoji=coatl tongue size=1]
honestly procrastinating going to bed haha, idk why I do that a lot
k6ftfga.png 1vAtYxM.png
H0t7Ypl.png
eTmFfQ7.png
kCHWEjf.png
ipXQ8Fw.png
Ca6EHIb.png
xlJfgCt.png
Rl71vuP.png
oaolHwW.png
o4KdtaP.png
pixil-frame-0245.png
W2pwiXX.png
8GgdVkW.png
VOowzno.png
gYW0j5f.png
tumblr_p51ctjgepA1vamgqko8_100.png
[quote name="KomodoKhan" date="2023-01-09 05:24:26" ] Supposed to be Illustrating this kid's book I've written, but for now I'm actually more focused on drawing yaoi demon smut. Mom would freak if she knew XD [/quote] yaoi.....................gotta love people who fetishize gay folks. christ. anyways im procrastinating on commissions.
KomodoKhan wrote on 2023-01-09 05:24:26:
Supposed to be Illustrating this kid's book I've written, but for now I'm actually more focused on drawing yaoi demon smut.
Mom would freak if she knew XD
yaoi.....................gotta love people who fetishize gay folks.

christ.

anyways im procrastinating on commissions.
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
Can't you see that you're lost without me?
Meliora. DID system. He/They collectively.
school assignments,
writing lore for not only my dergs but also for my ocs,
sketching what my lair looks like,
and also eating.

(jazz hands) fun.
school assignments,
writing lore for not only my dergs but also for my ocs,
sketching what my lair looks like,
and also eating.

(jazz hands) fun.
jYQWrO1.pngwBLs0O1.pngJZTAurm.pngMs7a4L5.png
DHc3orZ.png
black_cat.png
Cleaning my room and knocking movies off of my watchlist and doing the dishes...
Cleaning my room and knocking movies off of my watchlist and doing the dishes...
leonard / 24 / he/him / autism & adhd

prefers not to get travelling dragons, occasional exalt lair

Free Palestine
An overdue essay that will determine whether I pass my writing class.
An overdue essay that will determine whether I pass my writing class.
Crownworthy_FR_SaltyGhost.png fE0vSYy.png
AQPJNOh.png
JvUa9ma.png
JuaytuP.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15