Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What are you procrastinating right now?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
writing a fanfic
I'm starting a big AU and it feels very very intimidating
writing a fanfic
I'm starting a big AU and it feels very very intimidating
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
Going to bed, and studying for an exam this week..
Going to bed, and studying for an exam this week..
SQVdsFh.png YUzmw5z.png
noHmDvU.png
5hF3FGk.png
tMJCj6N.png
dT9HQge.png
Finishing the final chapter of a mini fanfic I've been working on, mainly because I don't know [i]how[/i] to finish it. I could just leave it where I am now, but I feel like that would be rushed and dissatisfying. [emoji=coatl sad size=1] But I really wanna get it done, because I've been working on it for weeks now.
Finishing the final chapter of a mini fanfic I've been working on, mainly because I don't know how to finish it. I could just leave it where I am now, but I feel like that would be rushed and dissatisfying. But I really wanna get it done, because I've been working on it for weeks now.
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.giftumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.png Hobbyist Writer57719699_nSiBYnESr0q0Pa5.pngFeel free to ping! tumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngtumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif
Finishing my part of the code for a new game. Took me four hours yesterday to find out why the code wasn't working just to find out I misspelled "Include" on one of the things. It's really frustrating sometimes...
Finishing my part of the code for a new game. Took me four hours yesterday to find out why the code wasn't working just to find out I misspelled "Include" on one of the things. It's really frustrating sometimes...
I should be writing...
I should be writing...
marina_small_by_wesleart_by_bombswan-db2x2ss.png
Studying for a huge German test :,)
@Smartdog
Danke sehr!
Traurigerweise Nein, ich komme aus Amerikaner
Studying for a huge German test :,)
@Smartdog
Danke sehr!
Traurigerweise Nein, ich komme aus Amerikaner
|Ello I'm Awoken, She/her, FR+8, I am a bunch of lizards in a coat, Profile dragon|
WyB8X7e.jpg
two final projects (one which is due tomorrow) and studying for a final exam
two final projects (one which is due tomorrow) and studying for a final exam
Lightning-Network.png
@Awoken Viel Glück! Kommst du aus Deutschland? Ich komme aus deutschland wohne aber in Amerika:) ich finds sehr schoen das du deutsch lernst:)
@Awoken Viel Glück! Kommst du aus Deutschland? Ich komme aus deutschland wohne aber in Amerika:) ich finds sehr schoen das du deutsch lernst:)
I have to clean out the gross sink but I don't wanna. ;3;
I have to clean out the gross sink but I don't wanna. ;3;
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
Christmas cards :/
Christmas cards :/
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15