Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | » Lizzi's Accents | 01/06 Aberration M!
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Friday night boop
Friday night boop
banner_by_friedsnipe-dcglsuc.png
^
^
Can I grab one slot for each, please?
Can I grab one slot for each, please?
12Mza5r.pngsKxbjz1.pngPIMx6Ft.pngQZDaFGj.pngjtUkEZ1.pngRwYjxAH.pngBMbExDU.pnge7NCmti.png1gcrioh.pngXmwl616.pngOMjhcfJ.png
v8f8ZKI.png
Added up to here, ty <3

Forgot to mention this earlier, but the first run for each skinicent was submitted on the night of 1/6! Hopefully they'll be back soon.
Added up to here, ty <3

Forgot to mention this earlier, but the first run for each skinicent was submitted on the night of 1/6! Hopefully they'll be back soon.
Would love a copy of Apotheosis Silver please ^^
Would love a copy of Apotheosis Silver please ^^
B6-D49277-C650-41-E8-A1-CF-116-C1-B71-F845.png
Thank you for the add. I've sent my payment in gems for the 3 skinicents. I know I am on run 2 but would like to just send it over so I don't have to worry about it in the future, lol.
Thank you for the add. I've sent my payment in gems for the 3 skinicents. I know I am on run 2 but would like to just send it over so I don't have to worry about it in the future, lol.
12Mza5r.pngsKxbjz1.pngPIMx6Ft.pngQZDaFGj.pngjtUkEZ1.pngRwYjxAH.pngBMbExDU.pnge7NCmti.png1gcrioh.pngXmwl616.pngOMjhcfJ.png
v8f8ZKI.png
All of the skinicents got approved, yay! Will fulfill those orders once I get home.

@rinx
Much appreciated for the preorder! <3 I will mark you as paid once I am on my laptop again.
All of the skinicents got approved, yay! Will fulfill those orders once I get home.

@rinx
Much appreciated for the preorder! <3 I will mark you as paid once I am on my laptop again.
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83025515][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/830256/83025515_350.png[/img][/url] At long l,ast........ my Chibus hatch is gorgeous........................ absolutely stunning thank you so so so much for making these
83025515_350.png
At long l,ast........ my Chibus hatch is gorgeous........................ absolutely stunning thank you so so so much for making these
Exusiai from Arknights, lying face-first on the ground. Her halo is a distance away from her. Bolt/Azzy/Nia
she/they | fr + 2 | avatar
I wish I could Lorem Ipsum my way through life like people Lorem Ipsum through their dragon bios. (picture source)
@azurebolt
Omg... his colors match so well, he looks so lovely!! Thank you for showing me <33
@azurebolt
Omg... his colors match so well, he looks so lovely!! Thank you for showing me <33
@Lizzi
Can you hold mine til next week? Ill be able to get them then
@Lizzi
Can you hold mine til next week? Ill be able to get them then
[/url]button_zps1a14451f.png
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33