Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ithel's Character Art Shop G/T/USD
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
hey there!! my character has horns/scales so if that's too much to do, i have some fully human ocs!

Commission Type: waist-up, fullcolor (payment in gems)
Reference Images/Links: character toyhouse, direct reference sheet
Extra details: i really like the style of the first art linked, i was thinking something along the lines of bloodied after a fist fight, if that's okay (saw you draw blood)? with the following as references: one || two || three

if that's too much for fr, i'd be fine doing something else/using a different oc :>
hey there!! my character has horns/scales so if that's too much to do, i have some fully human ocs!

Commission Type: waist-up, fullcolor (payment in gems)
Reference Images/Links: character toyhouse, direct reference sheet
Extra details: i really like the style of the first art linked, i was thinking something along the lines of bloodied after a fist fight, if that's okay (saw you draw blood)? with the following as references: one || two || three

if that's too much for fr, i'd be fine doing something else/using a different oc :>
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@Erichthonios oh for SURE i can do this! horns and scales are alright with me, and I love drawing blood.

That will be 1750 gems total, I take half up front before I get started, and half after I deliver the final art :)
@Erichthonios oh for SURE i can do this! horns and scales are alright with me, and I love drawing blood.

That will be 1750 gems total, I take half up front before I get started, and half after I deliver the final art :)
41904606024_0cc8ac141a_o.png
I don't have the funds atm but may I be put on the pinglist? Thanks! :D
I don't have the funds atm but may I be put on the pinglist? Thanks! :D
want to turn your dragon into a worm? CLICK --> HEREaa944f9a7f2920f98676e5f5df9155ae52e51893.png
@Aeothyr you got it!!
@Aeothyr you got it!!
+
+
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16