Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ithel's Character Art Shop G/T/USD
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
+
+
41904606024_0cc8ac141a_o.png
@Withstand @Jaderannosaurus @Bluebird88 @Weavile @WormyVampire @CrustyGlowstick @ClownEngaged @cut73ry @Wolfkai @Kael @saracool1 @froze @Philli Still on strike, so I'm opening up a few more slots! [emoji=new friend size=1]
@Withstand @Jaderannosaurus @Bluebird88 @Weavile @WormyVampire @CrustyGlowstick @ClownEngaged @cut73ry @Wolfkai @Kael @saracool1 @froze @Philli

Still on strike, so I'm opening up a few more slots!
I’ll take a bust but can’t fill out the form until I’m on my computer
I’ll take a bust but can’t fill out the form until I’m on my computer

GTLvwIY.png

spacer text - I prefer equals signs
Missy - 32/Married
7hj4RQm.png Christian 7hj4RQm.png

Vaporwave freak

92WYpCW.png
@crustyglowstick no worries! i'll reserve the slot for you :)
@crustyglowstick no worries! i'll reserve the slot for you :)
I got me some gemmies >:)

Commission Type: Full color bust
Add-ons: + Shading/glow
Reference Images/Links: https://toyhou.se/19280596.ray
Extra details: Not particularly, but something upbeat/happy would be nice! I also really like anything dynamic or fun, if that helps.

Ray's usually a mischievous kind of person, and fairly childish at that. (And she's a wolf, she gets confused for a cat a lot LOL).

I got me some gemmies >:)

Commission Type: Full color bust
Add-ons: + Shading/glow
Reference Images/Links: https://toyhou.se/19280596.ray
Extra details: Not particularly, but something upbeat/happy would be nice! I also really like anything dynamic or fun, if that helps.

Ray's usually a mischievous kind of person, and fairly childish at that. (And she's a wolf, she gets confused for a cat a lot LOL).

CVVoJp3.gif
hey there, i'd love to be on the pinglist! thank you :>
hey there, i'd love to be on the pinglist! thank you :>
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
I'M BACK, BABY! GIMME THAT SWEET ART! Do you think you would be able to do my monster boy, Izidor?

Commission Type: Bust
Add-ons: Gimme that cool lighting.
Reference Images/Links: https://toyhou.se/12977444.izidor-yarlev-tivan-#53536593
Extra details: He's a sweet creature overall. Just very unfortunate in his appearance.
I'M BACK, BABY! GIMME THAT SWEET ART! Do you think you would be able to do my monster boy, Izidor?

Commission Type: Bust
Add-ons: Gimme that cool lighting.
Reference Images/Links: https://toyhou.se/12977444.izidor-yarlev-tivan-#53536593
Extra details: He's a sweet creature overall. Just very unfortunate in his appearance.
@Erichthonios you got it!!
@Erichthonios you got it!!
@withstand YEAHHHHHHH oh man i look forward to hearing from you. I can absolutely do your monster boy! do you want human mode or monster mode?? [emoji=normal eyes size=1][emoji=normal eyes size=1] FYI that it might be a hot minute before I get to this, since I've got some other commissions on the table rn+the upcoming holiday, but you KNOW im excited
@withstand YEAHHHHHHH oh man i look forward to hearing from you. I can absolutely do your monster boy! do you want human mode or monster mode??

FYI that it might be a hot minute before I get to this, since I've got some other commissions on the table rn+the upcoming holiday, but you KNOW im excited
@Kxida welcome back!!! ohmygosh those ears are precious. this is gonna be fun [emoji=familiar heart size=1] the payment comes out to 1500 g total- I can get started as soon as you send half-payment! message and cr are both totally fine, whatever you prefer
@Kxida welcome back!!! ohmygosh those ears are precious. this is gonna be fun

the payment comes out to 1500 g total- I can get started as soon as you send half-payment! message and cr are both totally fine, whatever you prefer
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16