Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Veilspun Gene Expansion
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 29 30
Awesome! Would love to see more parallel genes for gaolers in the future!
Awesome! Would love to see more parallel genes for gaolers in the future!
everbloomsig.png
Woah, nice!!
Woah, nice!!

hatchery
about
__ 8b7ebf2a5c36f2f1595e1e348acc0a6dabf99826.png

coli teams 4 newbies!
oldies 4 sale
level 25 sales
THIS IS AWESOME!!
THIS IS AWESOME!!
Do I have an addiction to impulsively buying pretty dragons selling for fodder price of the AH? Yes Do I need help? Maybe Do I want help? NO NONE AT ALL (I want to change this but people have commented on it so now it feels stuck here)
LIo8D8G.gif R9ehyxp.png
as genuinely happy as i am that veilspuns are finally getting a gene expansion

i also wish we would slow down on getting new genes until the existing problems across all genes with various breeds were fixed

it feels like just creating new work loads for staff, especially when a bunch of problems have been "this wasnt looked at properly before launch" like entire color traits being missing or values not being there

obviously i do understand that some issues are only going to be seen if viewed with fresh eyes - such as stray pixels, random outlines, etc - especially when you have so many colors to go through for each pose
as genuinely happy as i am that veilspuns are finally getting a gene expansion

i also wish we would slow down on getting new genes until the existing problems across all genes with various breeds were fixed

it feels like just creating new work loads for staff, especially when a bunch of problems have been "this wasnt looked at properly before launch" like entire color traits being missing or values not being there

obviously i do understand that some issues are only going to be seen if viewed with fresh eyes - such as stray pixels, random outlines, etc - especially when you have so many colors to go through for each pose
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
cool! i just joined so this may be the 1st event I'm actually in
cool! i just joined so this may be the 1st event I'm actually in
Fun updates, thank you!
Fun updates, thank you!
tDeKDnH.png awLHn.gif the mountains are calling and I must go...
Niceee
Niceee
zB19SBJ.png8fBnDGq.pngtumblr_inline_pk7sfnQusu1tp8wp9_1280.png
Sweet!
Sweet!
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
I was so hoping for Jaguar on Veilspuns!
I was so hoping for Jaguar on Veilspuns!
gNtNgvw.png
Hell yeah! I was hoping Gaolers would recieve an expansion since I love them and they have the smallest gene pool out of any ancient breed. But poison and butterfly on veilspun is very cool and exciting :3 [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/483928655362392076/1063085675903189002/dragon.png[/img][/center]
Hell yeah! I was hoping Gaolers would recieve an expansion since I love them and they have the smallest gene pool out of any ancient breed.

But poison and butterfly on veilspun is very cool and exciting :3
dragon.png
cd49yeB.png

SOAPY | THEY/THEM | +8 FR TIME
uBrBqTm.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 29 30