Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Closing! Raffle pulling started
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center]Title! looking to buy as many research notes as possible! As an extra, I am throwing in a raffle too! Every 10 notes you sell will net you 1 ticket! 3 winners will be pulled at the end of January![/center] [center][b]Status: Offline[/b][/center] [center]Possible Prizes to choose from: [quote=[s]Slot 1[/s]] [item=Light Aura][item=Tertiary Gene: Flecks (Aberration)][item=Tertiary Gene: Flecks][item=Tertiary Gene: Flecks (Veilspun)][item=Light Aura] CLAIMED [/quote] [quote=Slot 2] [item=Light Aura][item=Breed Change: Nocturne][item=Breed Change: Undertide][item=Breed Change: Nocturne][item=Light Aura] [/quote] [quote=Slot 3] [item=Light Aura][item=Lustrous Mantle][item=Deeprealm Hunter][item=Marshlurker's Drape][item=Light Aura] [/quote] Tickets: -JGriff (9) -Helixstorm (10) -P03 (10) -eleventeen (10) -PeridotsFoot (5) -Holland (10) -Nihalla (20) -xenofaun (26) -Espoir (30) -gato (7) -confusedly (10) [/center]
Title! looking to buy as many research notes as possible! As an extra, I am throwing in a raffle too! Every 10 notes you sell will net you 1 ticket! 3 winners will be pulled at the end of January!
Possible Prizes to choose from:

[quote=Slot 1]
Light Aura Tertiary Gene: Flecks Light Aura
CLAIMED
[/quote]
Slot 2 wrote:
Light Aura Breed Change: Nocturne Breed Change: Undertide Breed Change: Nocturne Light Aura
Slot 3 wrote:
Light Aura Lustrous Mantle Deeprealm Hunter Marshlurker's Drape Light Aura

Tickets:
-JGriff (9)
-Helixstorm (10)
-P03 (10)
-eleventeen (10)
-PeridotsFoot (5)
-Holland (10)
-Nihalla (20)
-xenofaun (26)
-Espoir (30)
-gato (7)
-confusedly (10)
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
@JavaMP I have100 notes
@JavaMP I have100 notes
Wishlist/ payment s accepted:
Gems
Treasure
Familiars I don't have
@JGriff

Perfect! That will be 10 tickets for you and 30kt!
@JGriff

Perfect! That will be 10 tickets for you and 30kt!
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
Sending friend request
Sending friend request
Gems
Treasure
Familiars I don't have
I messed up on 5 notes so I'll send you 1500 t back. Sorry
Gems
Treasure
Familiars I don't have
[quote name="JGriff" date="2023-01-12 05:21:39" ] I messed up on 5 notes so I'll send you 1500 t back. Sorry [/quote] That's ok no worries!
JGriff wrote on 2023-01-12 05:21:39:

That's ok no worries!
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
@JavaMP Sending 100 notes for now
@JavaMP Sending 100 notes for now
Hey I'm Helix|+2 FR Time| I collect Jade/Obsidian dragons regardless of the tert or Gen Check out my Accent shop!
bump!
bump!
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
@javamp hello! I would like to send over 100 notes, will send a friend request for right now.
if it's cool the notes will come once I'm able to get to my computer to send them all at once?
@javamp hello! I would like to send over 100 notes, will send a friend request for right now.
if it's cool the notes will come once I'm able to get to my computer to send them all at once?
Jd88XNq.png
GLMwkdE.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
magolor.png
6vXRkBW.png
xgiphy.gif
  • username has a zero
  • collector of unique color combos and fandragons
120px-NL_Sticker_Rolling.gif
@P03

Sounds good! just give me a ping when you start sending so I can accept them and keep the flow going!
@P03

Sounds good! just give me a ping when you start sending so I can accept them and keep the flow going!
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6