Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [OOC] Mythical Shifters [Closed for Now]
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 38 39
I mean if everyone else wants it I'm cool with it... I'd recommend some point later in the day but that's open for your discretion.

but if you think I won't attempt a long line joke if at all possible you are mistaken

Edit: take of this what makes sense in context... And umm... I'll prolly post smth tomorrow.
I mean if everyone else wants it I'm cool with it... I'd recommend some point later in the day but that's open for your discretion.

but if you think I won't attempt a long line joke if at all possible you are mistaken

Edit: take of this what makes sense in context... And umm... I'll prolly post smth tomorrow.
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
I agree with doing a timeskip, but it seems like other people still have ongoing scenes, so I wanna make sure everyone is ready before we wrap up!
I agree with doing a timeskip, but it seems like other people still have ongoing scenes, so I wanna make sure everyone is ready before we wrap up!
Tis I! I'm alive! Been busy with family stuff and birthday preparation! My birthday's tomorrow (or technically today as I'm typing this, it's past midnight for me lol) and it's a big one! Not me being nervous over here nope

I just finally got a post done; I'm fine with a timeskip, if that's what everyone else wants!
Tis I! I'm alive! Been busy with family stuff and birthday preparation! My birthday's tomorrow (or technically today as I'm typing this, it's past midnight for me lol) and it's a big one! Not me being nervous over here nope

I just finally got a post done; I'm fine with a timeskip, if that's what everyone else wants!
xk7ymDQ.png
I… was trying to keep positive outlook.

But yes, I’m down with/ready for a timeskip as well.
I… was trying to keep positive outlook.

But yes, I’m down with/ready for a timeskip as well.
[quote name="SoulLugia11" date="2023-01-10 22:03:07" ] Tis I! I'm alive! Been busy with family stuff and birthday preparation! My birthday's tomorrow (or technically today as I'm typing this, it's past midnight for me lol) and it's a big one! Not me being nervous over here nope I just finally got a post done; I'm fine with a timeskip, if that's what everyone else wants! [/quote] Oh, and happy birthday to you!
SoulLugia11 wrote on 2023-01-10 22:03:07:

Oh, and happy birthday to you!
Chai is just vibing, I'm good with a timeskip ^^
Chai is just vibing, I'm good with a timeskip ^^
434-Ga-ZA-1.png
That sounds good!
That sounds good!
Also ready for a timeskip. I am in the middle of a scene with SoulLugia11, but honestly at this point, I kinda wanna just say screw it, they got the cake pops, timeskip to concert.

For some reason I am having a tumblr whump/lab experiment characters hyperfixation right now and am probably gonna make some ocs because hnnnngh lab runaways living in a sewer
Also ready for a timeskip. I am in the middle of a scene with SoulLugia11, but honestly at this point, I kinda wanna just say screw it, they got the cake pops, timeskip to concert.

For some reason I am having a tumblr whump/lab experiment characters hyperfixation right now and am probably gonna make some ocs because hnnnngh lab runaways living in a sewer
0DJvxSf.png
Pgv53XB.png
Ms8zPwX.png
ekux78o.png
Baltic | He/Him | FR Time +2
Siffrin-sprite.png please come talk to me about ISAT that game has a hold on me rn Siffrin-sprite.png
tCsqc24.png
Ut9RRot.png
gYW0j5f.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
Mornin! I’m going out to breakfast for my b-day! Hope everyone has a good day today, by the way <3 [quote name="BalticDeerOwl" date="2023-01-11 06:02:29" ] Also ready for a timeskip. I am in the middle of a scene with SoulLugia11, but honestly at this point, I kinda wanna just say screw it, they got the cake pops, timeskip to concert. For some reason I am having a tumblr whump/lab experiment characters hyperfixation right now and am probably gonna make some ocs because hnnnngh lab runaways living in a sewer [/quote] Fine with me! [s]And regarding you thinking about making some lab runaway OCs, gonna put on my Palpatine mask real quick... dew it-[/s]
Mornin! I’m going out to breakfast for my b-day! Hope everyone has a good day today, by the way <3
BalticDeerOwl wrote on 2023-01-11 06:02:29:

Fine with me! And regarding you thinking about making some lab runaway OCs, gonna put on my Palpatine mask real quick... dew it-
xk7ymDQ.png
Good morning and happy birthday, @SoulLugia11!

On another note, let's do a roll call before starting the next scene. Just so we know who is still active. Let me know if I miss anyone!
Quote:
@/Dingasoid
@/mrchau
@/SmilodonLady
@DinoDragon
@/SoulLugia11
@/StarR3N
@Skadi
@/Blackvine (backed out)
@/biao
@/Coalsaurus
@Scales25
@/Catlover422
@/ViperidaeX
@/BalticDeerOwl
@/Fil (backed out)

No pressure btw! If you are busy or need a break, let us know! You can always come back and join later!
Good morning and happy birthday, @SoulLugia11!

On another note, let's do a roll call before starting the next scene. Just so we know who is still active. Let me know if I miss anyone!
Quote:
@/Dingasoid
@/mrchau
@/SmilodonLady
@DinoDragon
@/SoulLugia11
@/StarR3N
@Skadi
@/Blackvine (backed out)
@/biao
@/Coalsaurus
@Scales25
@/Catlover422
@/ViperidaeX
@/BalticDeerOwl
@/Fil (backed out)

No pressure btw! If you are busy or need a break, let us know! You can always come back and join later!
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 38 39