Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Pest's Big Wig Giveaway - CONCLUDED
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 57 58
My favorite food would be ramen, and I’ve probably made a couple hundred times, if you count ramen packets and the frozen ones you pop in the microwave. I’ve only ever ‘made-made’ ramen two or three times I thiink.

I’d love to be pinged for results and future giveaways as well! One day I hope I can save up that amount of gems haha… ;^;
My favorite food would be ramen, and I’ve probably made a couple hundred times, if you count ramen packets and the frozen ones you pop in the microwave. I’ve only ever ‘made-made’ ramen two or three times I thiink.

I’d love to be pinged for results and future giveaways as well! One day I hope I can save up that amount of gems haha… ;^;
FR+3
Art Shop
UT F accent preorder
83211634.png Aether M Accent Pre-orders
Desert Winds & Frosted Magic

G1s, 7-digit imp, Palindromes & skins raffle!
My favorite food is probably Chicken Katsu Curry - and I do make it often!

I'd love pings for results and future giveaways. Thank you so much!
My favorite food is probably Chicken Katsu Curry - and I do make it often!

I'd love pings for results and future giveaways. Thank you so much!
One of my favorite dishes is a holiday tradition, and is more so a drink than food haha. It's called wassail, and my family would always make it during our big christmas gathering. When we unfortunately stopped having those, I got the recipe and continue to make it yearly as a tradition ;v; It's like a spiced apple cider, mixed with cranberry and oranges. The smell is wonderful and I look forward to it every year o/

i would love to be pinged for all future updates and results!
One of my favorite dishes is a holiday tradition, and is more so a drink than food haha. It's called wassail, and my family would always make it during our big christmas gathering. When we unfortunately stopped having those, I got the recipe and continue to make it yearly as a tradition ;v; It's like a spiced apple cider, mixed with cranberry and oranges. The smell is wonderful and I look forward to it every year o/

i would love to be pinged for all future updates and results!
Hmm… I think my favorite food (right now at least) is probably braised pork! We have an excellent restaurant just down the street from our apartment that makes it, but I’ve never made it myself. It’s just so flavorful and tender, especially over rice. Mwah.

I’d love to be pinged for future giveaways, as well as the results! Thank you so much for running this <3
Hmm… I think my favorite food (right now at least) is probably braised pork! We have an excellent restaurant just down the street from our apartment that makes it, but I’ve never made it myself. It’s just so flavorful and tender, especially over rice. Mwah.

I’d love to be pinged for future giveaways, as well as the results! Thank you so much for running this <3
194b90920622194f13cd0fd931f3e2223abe8888.png
My favorite food is gumbo! It brings back good memories because my mom would make it on snowy days when school was cancelled. It would warm me up after a long day of sledding. She actually just recently taught me how to make gumbo when I visited home over the holidays! I didn't realize how much work gets put into making the rue, it takes over 30 minutes of constant stirring so the flour doesn't burn. Between that and cooking the soup itself it's definitely laborious but so worth it :)
My favorite food is gumbo! It brings back good memories because my mom would make it on snowy days when school was cancelled. It would warm me up after a long day of sledding. She actually just recently taught me how to make gumbo when I visited home over the holidays! I didn't realize how much work gets put into making the rue, it takes over 30 minutes of constant stirring so the flour doesn't burn. Between that and cooking the soup itself it's definitely laborious but so worth it :)
My favorite food is honestly pretty simple - an omelette with rice. I've made it before, but I prefer when my mom makes it.

I'd love to be pinged for future giveaway/contests + if I win!
My favorite food is honestly pretty simple - an omelette with rice. I've made it before, but I prefer when my mom makes it.

I'd love to be pinged for future giveaway/contests + if I win!
oGq02Nt.png ==
Cnidocyte
FR+3
They/Them
Good luck with finding your groove bud, and feel free to ping me for future contests.

As for my favourite meal.... definitely beef stew with dumplings and roast potatoes. Absolute gold on a plate. I've never made it before, but I'd like to one day get the recipe from my mom so that I can try! It would be awesome to be able to make it whenever I can afford some nice meat.
Good luck with finding your groove bud, and feel free to ping me for future contests.

As for my favourite meal.... definitely beef stew with dumplings and roast potatoes. Absolute gold on a plate. I've never made it before, but I'd like to one day get the recipe from my mom so that I can try! It would be awesome to be able to make it whenever I can afford some nice meat.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
wow, this is incredibly generous! wishing you luck on whatever your new fr goal may be. i'm happy to be pinged for anything

as far as food......anything with paneer cheese, i'm not picky! although i've never prepared it, i usually go to an indian restaurant down the street that does it better than anywhere
wow, this is incredibly generous! wishing you luck on whatever your new fr goal may be. i'm happy to be pinged for anything

as far as food......anything with paneer cheese, i'm not picky! although i've never prepared it, i usually go to an indian restaurant down the street that does it better than anywhere
earth.gif

stormseeker_caw_zps4vp6rapp.gif

8JUZVfh.png
zTn96gl.png

stormseeker_caw_inv_zpsmwflt9it.gif
My favorite food is chocolate pie. I made it for the first time this past Christmas with the help of my aunt, and I also learned that meringue is made from whipped eggs.

I would like pings only for results (regardless of whether I win or not), please and thank you! I'm sorry you couldn't achieve your goal, but I wish you luck with any further endeavors you may pursue.
My favorite food is chocolate pie. I made it for the first time this past Christmas with the help of my aunt, and I also learned that meringue is made from whipped eggs.

I would like pings only for results (regardless of whether I win or not), please and thank you! I'm sorry you couldn't achieve your goal, but I wish you luck with any further endeavors you may pursue.
~Goblin~
~06xk8gV.png~
~OrlEqVx.png ~
~q9EEy5M.png~
Wow that's some dedication! This is super nice of you. Thank you for hosting! I'd love to be pinged for future giveaways.

Picking a favorite food is hard honestly, but I always go back to homemade spaghetti and meatballs or rice and beans. I have made both aside from the meatballs. I should really try making my own one of these days.
Wow that's some dedication! This is super nice of you. Thank you for hosting! I'd love to be pinged for future giveaways.

Picking a favorite food is hard honestly, but I always go back to homemade spaghetti and meatballs or rice and beans. I have made both aside from the meatballs. I should really try making my own one of these days.
everbloomsig.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 57 58