Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you 'like' your own dragons?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I tend to forget the like system is a thing so no :0 I think the only ones I might have liked I did so before they were mine
I tend to forget the like system is a thing so no :0 I think the only ones I might have liked I did so before they were mine
79079225_0jqAX51OAKtksya.png
yes cause i love them too love but am too lazy to make art for them and most of them were involuntary but i kept the like cause [emoji=mirror size=1][i]shiny[/i]
yes cause i love them too love but am too lazy to make art for them and most of them were involuntary but i kept the like cause shiny
7GFlGJN.pngu0zgn1V.pngCXKi6Gq.pngXGtgfcm.pngd3XCZt0.pngu0xFVz1.png6bJPt0y.pngMbe1yYW.pngn0nopNr.pngSwhjRD4.pnghaRlyz4.pngTkQY47D.pngxe4FQbY.pngUntitled339_20230721183750.pngUc6vApJ.png
lG9UFR1.png
Nope. The [emoji=star size=1] button is for visitors to throw me a "Nice dragon!".
Nope.

The button is for visitors to throw me a "Nice dragon!".
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
Yes. I hate unclicked stuff.
Yes. I hate unclicked stuff.
Yes, yellow star is nicer, and if I want to know how many others liked a dragon, minus one is easy enough. *Pats sll dragons*
Yes, yellow star is nicer, and if I want to know how many others liked a dragon, minus one is easy enough. *Pats sll dragons*
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
I'v liked my Imperial and my baby two headed (forgot the name) and my baby mirror with the rare eye gene. I don't see any harm in likeing your own dragons, your just showing that they are your favorite.

Also, it's a good sign that the dragon is not for trade.
I'v liked my Imperial and my baby two headed (forgot the name) and my baby mirror with the rare eye gene. I don't see any harm in likeing your own dragons, your just showing that they are your favorite.

She/Her/They/Them
I like my finished projects because I genuinely like my dragons! But I also have a tendency to like all the dragons I click on because they all deserve affection.
I like my finished projects because I genuinely like my dragons! But I also have a tendency to like all the dragons I click on because they all deserve affection.
FMab3MX.gif
[quote name="Jaycatcher" date="2023-01-10 06:18:55" ] Also, it's a good sign that the dragon is not for trade. [/quote] The [emoji=star size=1] does not signpost anything. Visitors can't tell [i]who[/i] has clicked the button. Everyone sees the counter total, and the state of the star reflects whether or not they themselves have clicked Like.
Jaycatcher wrote on 2023-01-10 06:18:55:

The does not signpost anything.
Visitors can't tell who has clicked the button. Everyone sees the counter total, and the state of the star reflects whether or not they themselves have clicked Like.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
Most of the time, no, because I'd try to like all my dragons and THAT is a task and a half I'm too lazy for, but I have liked two dragons who are special to me for sentimental reasons. For those sentimental reasons I felt awful not liking them, so I did.

(Not that only two dragons are important to me for sentimental reasons, but these reasons extend beyond FR and into offline-land, so.)
Most of the time, no, because I'd try to like all my dragons and THAT is a task and a half I'm too lazy for, but I have liked two dragons who are special to me for sentimental reasons. For those sentimental reasons I felt awful not liking them, so I did.

(Not that only two dragons are important to me for sentimental reasons, but these reasons extend beyond FR and into offline-land, so.)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7