Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
I can pre-order Octopath Traveler II now but, *stares at my 20$, and the fact that I still need to finish the first game*
I can pre-order Octopath Traveler II now but, *stares at my 20$, and the fact that I still need to finish the first game*
BoppingBuilder.gif d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gifKieran, FR +2
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif They/Them
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif G1 and shiny pokemon hoarder
This year is already rough.

Great.
This year is already rough.

Great.
marina_small_by_wesleart_by_bombswan-db2x2ss.png
sweet sweep!!

currently first thanks to halftime, and with the new changes to tricolor...
i think we have this in the bag >:3

edit; yooo first tricolor was sweet v sweet v sweet, bruh that was fun!! undertow is a really good map for this
sweet sweep!!

currently first thanks to halftime, and with the new changes to tricolor...
i think we have this in the bag >:3

edit; yooo first tricolor was sweet v sweet v sweet, bruh that was fun!! undertow is a really good map for this
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
rhythm tengoku game select 1 my beloved

also i think i made the mistake of picking sour for this splatfest but honestly idc bc im too tired to play splatoon rn :sob: im so exhausted and feel like i lost all my skill after getting this pro controller, i cant figure out the right sensitivity settings and its killing me. i wanna be decent at this game again ;^;

hey atleast picking up a pro controller after using joycons for 800 hours over s2 and s3 isnt going as horribly as i thought it would. i still dont trust myself with it in anarchy tho.. but now my new joycons hurt my hands because well. new joycons. but they so prettyyyyy...
rhythm tengoku game select 1 my beloved

also i think i made the mistake of picking sour for this splatfest but honestly idc bc im too tired to play splatoon rn :sob: im so exhausted and feel like i lost all my skill after getting this pro controller, i cant figure out the right sensitivity settings and its killing me. i wanna be decent at this game again ;^;

hey atleast picking up a pro controller after using joycons for 800 hours over s2 and s3 isnt going as horribly as i thought it would. i still dont trust myself with it in anarchy tho.. but now my new joycons hurt my hands because well. new joycons. but they so prettyyyyy...
memtro
fr+3
he/xey
demiboy

Untitled_Artwork.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
—— songs that are important to me
or that give me unreasonable joy :>
Tfw you sleep early to have 8 hours of sleep but end up waking up very earlier (5 hours o sleep)
Tfw you sleep early to have 8 hours of sleep but end up waking up very earlier (5 hours o sleep)
I have lena problem stuck in my head... my only thoughts are the song's lyrics....
I have lena problem stuck in my head... my only thoughts are the song's lyrics....
....... ...... pixel-wolf-1.png
they-them.png
fr-3.png
sQddvGCO_o.gif
pixel-wolf-2.png
oh my god it happened
99% sure i got put into a vs same team match with a splattuber i occasionally watch that is sick

actually no, looking at their splashtag in one of their videos and checking it with the number on the in game splashtag, 100% that was the real vicvillon. that is so cool
oh my god it happened
99% sure i got put into a vs same team match with a splattuber i occasionally watch that is sick

actually no, looking at their splashtag in one of their videos and checking it with the number on the in game splashtag, 100% that was the real vicvillon. that is so cool
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
[emoji=music notes size=1] [i]Man to man.. Hand to hand.. One on one.. Friend to friend.. So you wanna play rough in the parking lot? See you actin' tough, but I know you're not.[/i] [emoji=music notes size=1]
Man to man..

Hand to hand..

One on one..

Friend to friend..

So you wanna play rough in the parking lot?

See you actin' tough, but I know you're not.
qBODy7m.gif
J1KdcMI.png

Writing Shop (WIP)
I want to keep playing Splatoon 3 to help out my team (LETS GO TEAM SWEET) but… emulating old games…
— Fergy (they/he)
I want to keep playing Splatoon 3 to help out my team (LETS GO TEAM SWEET) but… emulating old games…
— Fergy (they/he)
Chao Garden System
Traumagenic • System of 40+
100 battle won! sure its probably because the other team got a dc but still! (and they got their revenge the next match, 2 of the same players and we had a dc instead)

anyways the float photo is very cool, tho it gave the 3 octos in our team including anarchy/me inkling masks which is kinda funny tbh

and i guess we cant see the titles in the photo mode because they dont match? thats kinda dumb i wanna flex with my sweet ruler +4
100 battle won! sure its probably because the other team got a dc but still! (and they got their revenge the next match, 2 of the same players and we had a dc instead)

anyways the float photo is very cool, tho it gave the 3 octos in our team including anarchy/me inkling masks which is kinda funny tbh

and i guess we cant see the titles in the photo mode because they dont match? thats kinda dumb i wanna flex with my sweet ruler +4
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e