Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S]Speedy Leveling (Open/free)
1 2 ... 128 129 130 131 132 ... 150 151
@Raan hio! could I get 12 fodder leveled to 7 please
@Raan hio! could I get 12 fodder leveled to 7 please
v0bd3FH.png ~Clan Garion Family tree
~~dragons for sale
~Breeding Pairs
~~Projects
@Garion
Send them when you get a chance. I'll accept tomorrow.
@Garion
Send them when you get a chance. I'll accept tomorrow.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@Raan
Got another batch of 12 ready! How long are you going to have the limited offer for the lvl 25 trained for an egg? I'm re-organizing my lair and hoping to get a few done for that once it's tidy
@Raan
Got another batch of 12 ready! How long are you going to have the limited offer for the lvl 25 trained for an egg? I'm re-organizing my lair and hoping to get a few done for that once it's tidy
Clove/Heart ~ he/they/she
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
friend rqs accepted ~ pings welcome
@Waywardhunter05
I wouldn't be able to get it done until late tonight, or tomorrow. I'm keeping the egg orders open until the 19th of January. However I'm not taking new level 25 orders at the moment.
@Waywardhunter05
I wouldn't be able to get it done until late tonight, or tomorrow. I'm keeping the egg orders open until the 19th of January. However I'm not taking new level 25 orders at the moment.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@Raan
That's all good, no worries! I'll keep that cut off date in mind, but it's not a priority for me atm ^-^ Is it ok if I set up a CR for the lvl 7s? I just noticed that your title says closed (sry about that)
@Raan
That's all good, no worries! I'll keep that cut off date in mind, but it's not a priority for me atm ^-^ Is it ok if I set up a CR for the lvl 7s? I just noticed that your title says closed (sry about that)
Clove/Heart ~ he/they/she
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
friend rqs accepted ~ pings welcome
@Waywardhunter05
No worries. I'm just closed for Lv 25's since I have too many at the moment. Send them when you get the chance.
@Waywardhunter05
No worries. I'm just closed for Lv 25's since I have too many at the moment. Send them when you get the chance.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@raan
if it's okay, i would like to order 12x lvl 8 leveling =)
@raan
if it's okay, i would like to order 12x lvl 8 leveling =)
Happy wiggle, while waiting for return
Happy wiggle, while waiting for return
J43IjLy.png
bump
bump
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
Is the limited offer still available? If so I have a dragon I'd love to get trained.
Is the limited offer still available? If so I have a dragon I'd love to get trained.
TCOg4IY.png She/Her
TCOg4IY.png +3 FR
2RVJOdP.png
1 2 ... 128 129 130 131 132 ... 150 151