Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [P] Familiar Hunt
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Got [item=longneck lampooner][item=rainbowfeather thief][item=witherbough warlock][item=dapplemane deceiver] from Joxar!! (also I got a job so I've been kind of dead here oops)
Got Longneck Lampooner Rainbowfeather Thief Witherbough Warlock Dapplemane Deceiver from Joxar!!
(also I got a job so I've been kind of dead here oops)
"I've lived my whole wretched life at your mercy, yours alone, and God knows I deserve to die at your hand. You are my only friend. I am undone without you." Harrowhark Nonagesimus from Gideon the Ninth by Tamsyn Muir
HI STILL DEAD BECAUSE OF WORK BUT here's a brief update Got [item=fragile flutterbun][item=flutterwing stinger] I have to do an awakened count again but I am also up to date on warrior's way familiars. Got [item=woodoon]
HI STILL DEAD BECAUSE OF WORK BUT here's a brief update
Got Fragile Flutterbun Flutterwing Stinger
I have to do an awakened count again but I am also up to date on warrior's way familiars.
Got Woodoon
"I've lived my whole wretched life at your mercy, yours alone, and God knows I deserve to die at your hand. You are my only friend. I am undone without you." Harrowhark Nonagesimus from Gideon the Ninth by Tamsyn Muir
Got [item=eye of talona] and [item=flameback slink] from Joxar
Got Eye of Talona and Flameback Slink from Joxar
I forgot to update this BAHAHA but I have all the ferrets up to date and I need to edit the digsites to reflect the new site. Awakened [item=silver ferret], [item=chocolate ferret], [item=ultramel amphithere], [item=dancing chalice], [item=vigorous goblet] and got [item=fae ferret] and [item=cracked crystal] from Fiona.
I forgot to update this BAHAHA but I have all the ferrets up to date and I need to edit the digsites to reflect the new site.
Awakened Silver Ferret , Chocolate Ferret , Ultramel Amphithere , Dancing Chalice , Vigorous Goblet and got Fae Ferret and Cracked Crystal from Fiona.
Awakened [item=valorous cape], [item=inquisitive shroud], [item=blue and gold macaw], [item=longhorn capricat], [item=ringlet amphithere], [item=frosttangle strangler], [item=deadwood boar], [item=barkback boar]. THAT'S A LOT. Got [item=ruffled serpent], [item=sumptuous cape] and [item=shardspine boar] from Fiona.
Awakened Valorous Cape , Inquisitive Shroud , Blue and Gold Macaw , Longhorn Capricat , Ringlet Amphithere , Frosttangle Strangler , Deadwood Boar , Barkback Boar .
THAT'S A LOT.
Got Ruffled Serpent , Sumptuous Cape and Shardspine Boar from Fiona.
Awakened [item=tatterwing carcass], [item=scarlet macaw], [item=prancing capricat], [item=black iron creeper], [item=deadwood strangler]. Got [item=crackers], [item=spiral capricat] and [item=cherry blossom strangler] from Fiona.
Awakened Tatterwing Carcass , Scarlet Macaw , Prancing Capricat , Black Iron Creeper , Deadwood Strangler .
Got Crackers , Spiral Capricat and Cherry Blossom Strangler from Fiona.
Awakened [item=maren wavesinger][item=hippalectryon][item=coppercoil creeper][item=shatterbone vulture][item=arctic hippalectryon] Got [item=basic hippalectryon][item=turbocharged creeper][item=warped gryphon] from Fiona
Awakened Maren Wavesinger Hippalectryon Coppercoil Creeper Shatterbone Vulture Arctic Hippalectryon
Got Basic Hippalectryon Turbocharged Creeper Warped Gryphon from Fiona
Timed it so I got all of these one after the other :3 [item=bonecarver ancient][item=harpy ancestor][item=mundane terror bird][item=fancy terror bird][item=pet roc][item=proto-roc] from the Ancient Aerie. Awakened [item=wintermane spearman][item=mith bruiser][item=wintermane bowman][item=maren scout][item=painted centaur] Got [item=centaur bodyguard] and [item=waveswell seer] from Fiona
Timed it so I got all of these one after the other :3 Bonecarver Ancient Harpy Ancestor Mundane Terror Bird Fancy Terror Bird Pet Roc Proto-Roc from the Ancient Aerie.
Awakened Wintermane Spearman Mith Bruiser Wintermane Bowman Maren Scout Painted Centaur
Got Centaur Bodyguard and Waveswell Seer from Fiona
Got [item=quetzeel] from Swipp Awakened [item=ceanothus brawler][item=centaur archer] Got [item=roughshod sniper][item=curious mith] from Fiona
Got Quetzeel from Swipp
Awakened Ceanothus Brawler Centaur Archer
Got Roughshod Sniper Curious Mith from Fiona
Got [item=abyss wanderer] from the Deepsea Dive
Got Abyss Wanderer from the Deepsea Dive
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12