Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [P] Familiar Hunt
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Awakened [item=augite protector] Got [item=aragonite haunt] from Fiona!
Awakened Augite Protector
Got Aragonite Haunt from Fiona!
"I've lived my whole wretched life at your mercy, yours alone, and God knows I deserve to die at your hand. You are my only friend. I am undone without you." Harrowhark Nonagesimus from Gideon the Ninth by Tamsyn Muir
Brewed [item=cauldron crawler][item=peacock spider][item=speckled peacock spider] with someone else Traded for [item=longneck gladiator][item=robotic tender]
Brewed Cauldron Crawler Peacock Spider Speckled Peacock Spider with someone else
Traded for Longneck Gladiator Robotic Tender
"I've lived my whole wretched life at your mercy, yours alone, and God knows I deserve to die at your hand. You are my only friend. I am undone without you." Harrowhark Nonagesimus from Gideon the Ninth by Tamsyn Muir
Awakened [item=cardinal hippogriff] Got [item=long-crested hippogriff] from Fiona Brewed [item=glam nudibranch] with someone else. Guys I'm so close to being done with Baldwin's fams AAAA I just need to get to Warrior's Way and get the last stupid skinks I need!
Awakened Cardinal Hippogriff
Got Long-Crested Hippogriff from Fiona
Brewed Glam Nudibranch with someone else. Guys I'm so close to being done with Baldwin's fams AAAA I just need to get to Warrior's Way and get the last stupid skinks I need!
Traded for [item=roc]. This means [b] the Harpy's Roost is now complete. [/b] Awakened [item=lilyfowl][item=ghost manticore] Got [item=fleetflight manticore][item=marshfowl] from Fiona :)
Traded for Roc . This means the Harpy's Roost is now complete.
Awakened Lilyfowl Ghost Manticore
Got Fleetflight Manticore Marshfowl from Fiona :)
Awakened [item=fairy octopus] Got [item=alabaster squirmscoot] from Fiona
Awakened Fairy Octopus
Got Alabaster Squirmscoot from Fiona
HEHE Traded for [item=autumn sea dragon]! The swipp trades are the hardest for me because bweh they take so long to collect for and then you have to catch them when they're there before they disappear. I have a bad habit of forgetting to check every even FR hour.
HEHE Traded for Autumn Sea Dragon ! The swipp trades are the hardest for me because bweh they take so long to collect for and then you have to catch them when they're there before they disappear. I have a bad habit of forgetting to check every even FR hour.
Awakened [item=scaleside noggle] Got [item=fanfin noggle] from Fiona
Awakened Scaleside Noggle
Got Fanfin Noggle from Fiona
Bought [item=melprin][item=roundhorn melprin]. I'm gonna wait to get the rest of the gem marketplace fams because they don't have Fiona counterparts :3 @/ButterFingerz donated an [item=ruche slug]! I've had 0 luck with the new Kelp Beds fams so this was super helpful! Tysm :)
Bought Melprin Roundhorn Melprin . I'm gonna wait to get the rest of the gem marketplace fams because they don't have Fiona counterparts :3
@/ButterFingerz donated an Ruche Slug ! I've had 0 luck with the new Kelp Beds fams so this was super helpful! Tysm :)
Swapped for [item=inscribed pangolin] with Swipp
Swapped for Inscribed Pangolin with Swipp
Awakened [item=smoldering sconce] Obtained [item=taper cradle] from Fiona Swapped for [item=spined cobra] with Swipp!
Awakened Smoldering Sconce
Obtained Taper Cradle from Fiona
Swapped for Spined Cobra with Swipp!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12