Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Random Raffle
1 2 ... 598 599 600 601 602 ... 924 925
My apologies for the delay. We were busy with family, and then it took a while to sort through all of your contributions. But now, it's finally here! [center][size=5][b]It's time to announce the first winners in the Holiday / Night of the Nocturne / New Year's[/b][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/bJ1x5Xy.png[/img][/center] Thanks to your generosity, there are plenty of prizes, so once we get through the list, I will start over! Most people know how prize selection works from other raffles, but just in case... If you are picked third, please list your top three choices (in case the people in front of you pick what you wanted). If you are picked eighth, list your top eight choices in order of preference. [b]Please include the prize number in your response.[/b] [i]Note: If there are only a few prizes that you really like, that's okay! Just list as many as you would really want. [/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2368607/595#post_52973826]Click here to see the dragons and prizes available![/url] [columns][b][size=5]And, the first ten winners are..[/size][/b] [LIST=1] [*]Mythariah [*]wampawamp [*]StoryGeek [*]LissaJade [*]FroreDaze [*]Mayali [*]vaguelycanine [*]Gillli [*]AspenCrow [*]Farore [/LIST] [nextcol][indent][indent][img]https://i.imgur.com/t7tOVQj.png[/img][/columns] If possible, please try to post your choices by this time tomorrow, but I will allow 48 hours before I need to skip to the next round. [b]Happy New Year everyone![/b] ----- [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18xm6m7IWk2uuUkSIuca-EJ_BlQqNPhm9cKG3ub_KksE/edit?usp=sharing]Click here to make sure you are on the ping list for future raffles![/url] ----- [size=0][size=0]@Juxta13 @AspenCrow @beBlueberry @ChaiSpicedTea @DarkCheetah @Doozie @Dragon60 @Farore @Firefirebert @FroreDaze @Gillli @Golden @gravitycon @gryphon982 @hawketh @kitsune56 @Kothra @LissaJade @Mayali @Mythariah @Persinnamon @pghbekka @s3r3n3y4ng @Schellis @SeaGodling @ShayeraNatasha @shiro3tora @SilentRiver @SkyMagistrate @sm06sm @sp580s @StoryGeek @Supremedorklord @TheRookGryphon @ThrenHasHat @Tinytrashchild @vaguelycanine @wampawamp @Watercolour @Zikitty[/size][/size]
My apologies for the delay. We were busy with family, and then it took a while to sort through all of your contributions. But now, it's finally here!
It's time to announce the first winners in the
Holiday / Night of the Nocturne / New Year's

bJ1x5Xy.png
Thanks to your generosity, there are plenty of prizes, so once we get through the list, I will start over!

Most people know how prize selection works from other raffles, but just in case... If you are picked third, please list your top three choices (in case the people in front of you pick what you wanted). If you are picked eighth, list your top eight choices in order of preference. Please include the prize number in your response.

Note: If there are only a few prizes that you really like, that's okay! Just list as many as you would really want.

Click here to see the dragons and prizes available!
And, the first ten winners are..
  1. Mythariah
  2. wampawamp
  3. StoryGeek
  4. LissaJade
  5. FroreDaze
  6. Mayali
  7. vaguelycanine
  8. Gillli
  9. AspenCrow
  10. Farore
t7tOVQj.png

If possible, please try to post your choices by this time tomorrow, but I will allow 48 hours before I need to skip to the next round.

Happy New Year everyone!

Click here to make sure you are on the ping list for future raffles!

@Juxta13 @AspenCrow @beBlueberry @ChaiSpicedTea @DarkCheetah @Doozie @Dragon60 @Farore @Firefirebert @FroreDaze @Gillli @Golden @gravitycon @gryphon982 @hawketh @kitsune56 @Kothra @LissaJade @Mayali @Mythariah @Persinnamon @pghbekka @s3r3n3y4ng @Schellis @SeaGodling @ShayeraNatasha @shiro3tora @SilentRiver @SkyMagistrate @sm06sm @sp580s @StoryGeek @Supremedorklord @TheRookGryphon @ThrenHasHat @Tinytrashchild @vaguelycanine @wampawamp @Watercolour @Zikitty
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
Thank you for hosting!

1. Art by Zikitty
2. Battle Ready
3. Night Baby
4. Gryphlets
5. Shiny & Gold
6. Friends from a Chest
7. Royal Carousel
8. Ready for the Next Fest!
9. Treasures
Thank you for hosting!

1. Art by Zikitty
2. Battle Ready
3. Night Baby
4. Gryphlets
5. Shiny & Gold
6. Friends from a Chest
7. Royal Carousel
8. Ready for the Next Fest!
9. Treasures
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
thank you so much for running this, it was really fun seeing all of the contributions from everyone too :D

1. #53 Party Supplies
2. #51 Winter Covers
3. #60 Ready for the Next Fest!
4. #59 Night Baby
5. #50 Paper Airplane
6. #28 Silver & Gold
thank you so much for running this, it was really fun seeing all of the contributions from everyone too :D

1. #53 Party Supplies
2. #51 Winter Covers
3. #60 Ready for the Next Fest!
4. #59 Night Baby
5. #50 Paper Airplane
6. #28 Silver & Gold
82346754.pngnr-100.png94499341.png
Happy New Year everyone! Thanks for another grand random raffle, Juxta!

1. 36 - Royal Carousel
2. 60 - Ready for the Next Fest!
3. 47 - Battle Ready
4. 37 - Golden
5. 50 - Paper Airplane
6. 40 - Magical Dress-up Chest!
7. 59 - Night Baby
8. 21 - Linna - 54935397
9. 26 - Art by SkyMagistrate
10. 23 - Asa - 67076369
Happy New Year everyone! Thanks for another grand random raffle, Juxta!

1. 36 - Royal Carousel
2. 60 - Ready for the Next Fest!
3. 47 - Battle Ready
4. 37 - Golden
5. 50 - Paper Airplane
6. 40 - Magical Dress-up Chest!
7. 59 - Night Baby
8. 21 - Linna - 54935397
9. 26 - Art by SkyMagistrate
10. 23 - Asa - 67076369
TO5f5vS.pngp5Y4Rj3.png
3adgzZD.pngmlHpBMC.png

o6n8ZXM.png3I473vH.png
GgsD4JX.png o9yS1eq.png
n2h1rdv.png
7UXlQKU.gif
Thank you! It was hard to choose between so many wonderful prizes.

1. 24 - Holly
2. 51 - Winter Covers
3. 49 - 2014 Skin!
4. 50 - Paper Airplane
Thank you! It was hard to choose between so many wonderful prizes.

1. 24 - Holly
2. 51 - Winter Covers
3. 49 - 2014 Skin!
4. 50 - Paper Airplane
w8o0xW1.pngspringcleanrafflebutton.png
The raffles where we contribute the prizes are my favourites! :3

1. 49 - 2014 Skin!
2. 28 - Silver & Gold
3. 53 - Party Supplies
4. 41 - Gryphlets
5. 27 - Art by Zikitty
6. 59 - Night Baby
7. 47 - Battle Ready
The raffles where we contribute the prizes are my favourites! :3

1. 49 - 2014 Skin!
2. 28 - Silver & Gold
3. 53 - Party Supplies
4. 41 - Gryphlets
5. 27 - Art by Zikitty
6. 59 - Night Baby
7. 47 - Battle Ready
w8o0xW1.png J5HlHP8.png
Thank you so much for the opportunity!
1. 4 - Unnamed #82401455
2. 28 - Silver & Gold
3.36 - Royal Carousel
4. 50 - Paper Airplane
5. 54 - Shiny and Gold
Thank you so much for the opportunity!
1. 4 - Unnamed #82401455
2. 28 - Silver & Gold
3.36 - Royal Carousel
4. 50 - Paper Airplane
5. 54 - Shiny and Gold

Jay | Any pronouns | FR+3| Pansexual
Nest Rentals are open! 10k/10 gems per nest, PM me to place a slot!

Equesi Hatchery(Open!)

I am open to connected Clan/Dragon lore! PM me if you are interested.
Thank you for hosting!
1. Art by Zikitty
Thank you for hosting!
1. Art by Zikitty
GG_Raffle_Button.png KeikoKat.png XdA0BPq.png9BcJXjq.png
[center][size=5][b]It's time to announce the next winners in the Holiday / Night of the Nocturne / New Year's[/b][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/bJ1x5Xy.png[/img][/center] Most people know how prize selection works from other raffles, but just in case... If you are picked third, please list your top three choices (in case the people in front of you pick what you wanted). If you are picked eighth, list your top eight choices in order of preference. [b]Please include the prize number in your response.[/b] [i]Note: If there are only a few prizes that you really like, that's okay! Just list as many as you would really want. [/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2368607/595#post_52973826]Click here to see the dragons and prizes available![/url] [columns][b][size=5]The next winners are..[/size][/b] [LIST=1] [*]@wampawamp (previous round) [*]@StoryGeek (previous round) [*]@Gillli (previous round) [*]@Golden [*]@hawketh [*]@DarkCheetah [*]@Supremedorklord [*]@Kothra [*]@shiro3tora [*]@sp580s [/LIST] [nextcol][img]https://i.imgur.com/DUGTxxP.png[/img][/columns] If possible, please try to post your choices by this time tomorrow, but I will allow 48 hours before I need to skip to the next round. [b]Happy New Year everyone![/b] ----- [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18xm6m7IWk2uuUkSIuca-EJ_BlQqNPhm9cKG3ub_KksE/edit?usp=sharing]Click here to make sure you are on the ping list for future raffles![/url] ----- [size=0][size=0]@Juxta13[/size][/size]
It's time to announce the next winners in the
Holiday / Night of the Nocturne / New Year's

bJ1x5Xy.png

Most people know how prize selection works from other raffles, but just in case... If you are picked third, please list your top three choices (in case the people in front of you pick what you wanted). If you are picked eighth, list your top eight choices in order of preference. Please include the prize number in your response.

Note: If there are only a few prizes that you really like, that's okay! Just list as many as you would really want.

Click here to see the dragons and prizes available!

The next winners are..
  1. @wampawamp (previous round)
  2. @StoryGeek (previous round)
  3. @Gillli (previous round)
  4. @Golden
  5. @hawketh
  6. @DarkCheetah
  7. @Supremedorklord
  8. @Kothra
  9. @shiro3tora
  10. @sp580s
DUGTxxP.png

If possible, please try to post your choices by this time tomorrow, but I will allow 48 hours before I need to skip to the next round.

Happy New Year everyone!

Click here to make sure you are on the ping list for future raffles!

@Juxta13
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
Thanks for hosting!
  1. 57 - A New Outlook for the New Year
  2. 56 - New Genes for the Holidays
  3. 42 - Friends from a Chest
  4. 1 - Perseus - 81084156
  5. 54 - Shiny & Gold
  6. 33 - Paradise Starsilks