Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Bust & Chibi Artshop - Open & New Opt
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
[center][b][size=4][u]Directory[/u][/size][/b][/center] [center][size=3][b]I[/b]. Overview[/size][/center] [center][size=3][b]II[/b]. Rules[/size][/center] [center][size=3][b]III[/b]. Do's and Don'ts[/size][/center] [center][size=3][b]IV[/b]. Prices[/size][/center] [center][size=3][b]V[/b]. Examples[/size][/center] [center][size=3][b]VI[/b]. Commission Form[/size][/center] ----- [center][b][size=4][u]Overview[/u][/size][/b][/center] [center][size=3]Hello, I'm SunlightRequiem but you can call me Argentum/James(if you want)! Please read through the entire post before commissioning. And if you have any further questions, business, comments or concerns, and private commission(er)s please feel free to contact me. Private messages are preferable![/size][/center] ----- [center][b][size=4][u]Rules[/u][/size][/b][/center] [center][size=3][LIST=1] [*]Commissions must be paid in full before starting(I will not start until I have received some form of payment). [*]Commission time may vary between between 1-3 weeks, and commissioners will be informed about any delays(I have a life, and my education/health takes priority. Do not rush me). [*]Commissoners may ask for updates. [*]If I am unable to finish a commission I will refund you the full amount. [*]If you cancel the commission before lineart you will receive a full refund. [*]If you cancel past the lineart stage you will only receive a partial refund. [*]No refunds once the commission is completed. [*]Free fixes can be offered just ask! [*]Please send unshaded references with decent picture quality(its difficult to see the desgin, and color pick otherwise)! [*]My art is not allowed to be used or sold as NFT's. [*]My art is not allowed to be traced or heavily referenced. [*]My art can be used as icons or banners on other platforms with credit. [*]My art can be reposted on other platforms with credit. [*]My art can be used as badges, stickers, and prints but you cannot sell them for monetary gain. [*]Art can be credited towards [u]NoSalvation[/u] on Toyhou.se. [/LIST][/size][/center] ----- [center][b][size=4][u]Do's and Don'ts[/u][/size][/b][/center] [Center][Columns] [center][b][size=4]Do's[/size][/b][/center] [Center] [LIST] [*]Furries [*]Ferals [*]Birds, griffins [*]Hybrids [*]Closed species(ask) [*]Some Flight Rising dragons(ask) [*]Non-Flight Rising dragons [*]Light mecha [/LIST] [/center] [Nextcol] [center][b][size=4]Don'ts[/size][/b][/center] [Center] [LIST] [*]Humans/Humanoids [*]Farm animals(pigs, horses, etc) [*]Some savannah animals(rhinos, elephants, giraffe, etc) [*]NSFW or suggestive [*]Gore [*]Political symbols(and anything political in general) [*]Drugs, alcohol and other intoxicants [*]Anything against Flight Rising TOS/rules [/LIST] [/Center] [/Columns] ----- [center][b][size=4][u]Prices[/u][/size][/b][/center] [center][size=3]1 gem = 1,000 treasure[/size][/center] [center][size=3]1 Nocturne egg = 200 gems | 1 Elemental egg = 230 gems[/size][/center] [center][size=3]Da points = Deviantart points[/size][/center] [center]-[/center] [center][b]Sketchy Sillyart[/b]: 50 da points | 100 gems | 100,000 treasure | 1 Nocturne egg/1 elemental egg[/center] [center][b]Chibi Bust[/b]: 200 da points | 500 gems | 500,000 treasure | 2 Nocturne eggs/2 elemental eggs[/center] [center][b]Bust[/b]: 350 da points | 650 gems | 650,000 treasure | 3 Nocturne eggs/3 elemental eggs[/center] [center][b]Chibi Fullbody(FERAL ONLY)[/b]: 450 da points | 800 gems | 800,000 treasure | 4 Nocturne eggs/4 elemental eggs[/center] ----- [center][b][size=4][u]Examples[/u][/size][/b][/center] [center][size=6]Bust[/size][/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Rb6Izfo.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/l4WsNM0.png[/img] [center][size=6]Chibi Bust[/size][/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/YuQ8ZKb.png[/img] [center][size=6]Sketchy Sillyart[/size][/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/AQ3efpP.png[/img] [center][size=6]Chibi Fullbody[/size][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/VnLhVUZ.png[/img][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/RuUcpbY.png[/img][/center] ----- [center][b][size=4][u]Commission Fourm[/u][/size][/b][/center] [quote] @SunlightRequiem (please ping me) [b]Commission Type[/b]: [b]Payment[/b]: [b]Character Refrence[/b]: [b]Details[/b]: Species, desgin details, expression, etc etc [/quote]
Directory
I. Overview
II. Rules
III. Do's and Don'ts
IV. Prices
V. Examples
VI. Commission Form

Overview
Hello, I'm SunlightRequiem but you can call me Argentum/James(if you want)! Please read through the entire post before commissioning. And if you have any further questions, business, comments or concerns, and private commission(er)s please feel free to contact me. Private messages are preferable!

Rules
  1. Commissions must be paid in full before starting(I will not start until I have received some form of payment).
  2. Commission time may vary between between 1-3 weeks, and commissioners will be informed about any delays(I have a life, and my education/health takes priority. Do not rush me).
  3. Commissoners may ask for updates.
  4. If I am unable to finish a commission I will refund you the full amount.
  5. If you cancel the commission before lineart you will receive a full refund.
  6. If you cancel past the lineart stage you will only receive a partial refund.
  7. No refunds once the commission is completed.
  8. Free fixes can be offered just ask!
  9. Please send unshaded references with decent picture quality(its difficult to see the desgin, and color pick otherwise)!
  10. My art is not allowed to be used or sold as NFT's.
  11. My art is not allowed to be traced or heavily referenced.
  12. My art can be used as icons or banners on other platforms with credit.
  13. My art can be reposted on other platforms with credit.
  14. My art can be used as badges, stickers, and prints but you cannot sell them for monetary gain.
  15. Art can be credited towards NoSalvation on Toyhou.se.

Do's and Don'ts
Do's
  • Furries
  • Ferals
  • Birds, griffins
  • Hybrids
  • Closed species(ask)
  • Some Flight Rising dragons(ask)
  • Non-Flight Rising dragons
  • Light mecha
Don'ts
  • Humans/Humanoids
  • Farm animals(pigs, horses, etc)
  • Some savannah animals(rhinos, elephants, giraffe, etc)
  • NSFW or suggestive
  • Gore
  • Political symbols(and anything political in general)
  • Drugs, alcohol and other intoxicants
  • Anything against Flight Rising TOS/rules

Prices
1 gem = 1,000 treasure
1 Nocturne egg = 200 gems | 1 Elemental egg = 230 gems
Da points = Deviantart points
-
Sketchy Sillyart: 50 da points | 100 gems | 100,000 treasure | 1 Nocturne egg/1 elemental egg
Chibi Bust: 200 da points | 500 gems | 500,000 treasure | 2 Nocturne eggs/2 elemental eggs
Bust: 350 da points | 650 gems | 650,000 treasure | 3 Nocturne eggs/3 elemental eggs
Chibi Fullbody(FERAL ONLY): 450 da points | 800 gems | 800,000 treasure | 4 Nocturne eggs/4 elemental eggs

Examples
Bust
Rb6Izfo.png
l4WsNM0.png
Chibi Bust
YuQ8ZKb.png
Sketchy Sillyart
AQ3efpP.png
Chibi Fullbody
VnLhVUZ.png
RuUcpbY.png

Commission Fourm
Quote:
@SunlightRequiem (please ping me)
Commission Type:
Payment:
Character Refrence:
Details: Species, desgin details, expression, etc etc
hIMo3xJ.png f4iXRVq.png
J7D1quC.png
lAvpyOQ.png
FObX7rS.png
DxCICZ1.png
Hiya there!!
Love the artstyle!!
I'd love to grab a comm from you!

@Speedypigeon
Art type: Fullbody
Payment: eggs
Information(opt): You can choose any pose you think would be fun to draw! Llaniel was inspired by FR but is a separate thing - the dragon in my lair under the same name is an attempt to imitate the character, rather than the other way around <3
Character: https://toyhou.se/7208819.llanielaastronyth
Hiya there!!
Love the artstyle!!
I'd love to grab a comm from you!

@Speedypigeon
Payment: eggs
Information(opt): You can choose any pose you think would be fun to draw! Llaniel was inspired by FR but is a separate thing - the dragon in my lair under the same name is an attempt to imitate the character, rather than the other way around <3
Character: https://toyhou.se/7208819.llanielaastronyth
ACOZFAh.png
LCqISMP.png
rUoKR6y.png
VP2q7rm.png
YMPbu9R.png
63448406_voebViXrR0SfiPb.png
Wooooooh, it's gorgeous!! Thank you so much! <3
Wooooooh, it's gorgeous!! Thank you so much! <3
ACOZFAh.png
LCqISMP.png
rUoKR6y.png
VP2q7rm.png
YMPbu9R.png
63448406_voebViXrR0SfiPb.png
@Speedypigeon

hi, your art is beautiful!

Art type: halfbody
Payment: 4 eggs
Information(opt): the weeds in the kelpie main can be omitted! and for expression either fierce or cool would be amazing :-)
Character: voss and more info on his toyhouse
@Speedypigeon

hi, your art is beautiful!

Art type: halfbody
Payment: 4 eggs
Information(opt): the weeds in the kelpie main can be omitted! and for expression either fierce or cool would be amazing :-)
Character: voss and more info on his toyhouse
xx
xx
qYzjE0OH_o.gif xx ROLYO / FR +2 / blood in the water, my love
ABOUT COMMISSIONS LINKS
@Speedypigeon
not at all! please take as much time as you need :-)
@Speedypigeon
not at all! please take as much time as you need :-)
xx
xx
qYzjE0OH_o.gif xx ROLYO / FR +2 / blood in the water, my love
ABOUT COMMISSIONS LINKS
@Speedypigeon
Love your Art style!

Payment: gems

Information(opt): Can you drawn him looking cute, and in a skirt please?

Character: My Fursona Valerion Wolf. His Character Sheet if needed.
@Speedypigeon
Love your Art style!

Information(opt): Can you drawn him looking cute, and in a skirt please?

Character: My Fursona Valerion Wolf. His Character Sheet if needed.
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
@Speedypigeon

I don´t mind! take your time!
@Speedypigeon

I don´t mind! take your time!
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
@Speedypigeon

No worrys. I am very patient. Art takes its time and that is totally okay :)

The sketch looks very good <3
Edit: Sorry for the edit but Please don´t forget his golden earring. It is super important.
@Speedypigeon

No worrys. I am very patient. Art takes its time and that is totally okay :)

The sketch looks very good <3
Edit: Sorry for the edit but Please don´t forget his golden earring. It is super important.
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

This user does Roleplay
Pings are welcome!

@Speedypigeon

Thank you so much! He looks cute <3
@Speedypigeon

Thank you so much! He looks cute <3
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

This user does Roleplay
Pings are welcome!

@Speedypigeon
Art type: chibi bust
Information(opt): something cute!
Character: https://toyhou.se/19527574.peebo
@Speedypigeon
Art type: chibi bust
Information(opt): something cute!
Character: https://toyhou.se/19527574.peebo

GTLvwIY.png

spacer text - I prefer equals signs