Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | LF: Birthday Art O: Gems/Eggs/NotN/Etc.
It's that time of year again! My birthday is coming up at the end of this month (the 31st to be specific), and I'm looking to order some art to celebrate.

The Payment Details: Because I will not be opening this art until the 31st in order to keep the surprise for myself, all payment will be given up-front. Here is what I have to offer -

2.5kg+
4 Nocturne Eggs
Items - if you are interested in item payment (genes, skins, festival items, etc.), just let me know what you're looking for! There's a decent chance I have something in stock

The Characters:
Briar (ref and extra image) They are a monster of the week character (spooky playbook), for anyone familiar with the system. They are a sophomore film student in college who unintentionally made a contract with a paranormal entity for their soul, meaning they have some fun spooky imagery associated with them that I would be happy to describe.
Ahimoth - A demonic entity associated with beautiful decay. Looking for art of a humanoid (or demon/tiefling-esque) design
Millie - Disgraced royalty living under the radar after her parents/lineage was deposed by an intruder. Looking for art of her humanoid (elf-like) form, partial design here
Tas - Surprise surprise, once again looking for art of a human/humanoid design. I recieved Tas after the disbanding of an old Pinkerlocke I was following, so I'd love the design to pay homage to her nature as a young survivor still holding onto spunk and levity. (the pinkerlocke was set in a world frosted over, if that helps inspire the mood)
Frye - Actually looking for art of his dragon form this time! Frye is a member of a lineage project of the fae court of spring, and is meant to be as free and flighty as the wind.

If you have read this far, thanks for slogging through that! If any of this interests you, let me know which characters you would be interested in drawing and your prices/a link to your shop. Thank you! ^^
It's that time of year again! My birthday is coming up at the end of this month (the 31st to be specific), and I'm looking to order some art to celebrate.

The Payment Details: Because I will not be opening this art until the 31st in order to keep the surprise for myself, all payment will be given up-front. Here is what I have to offer -

2.5kg+
4 Nocturne Eggs
Items - if you are interested in item payment (genes, skins, festival items, etc.), just let me know what you're looking for! There's a decent chance I have something in stock

The Characters:
Briar (ref and extra image) They are a monster of the week character (spooky playbook), for anyone familiar with the system. They are a sophomore film student in college who unintentionally made a contract with a paranormal entity for their soul, meaning they have some fun spooky imagery associated with them that I would be happy to describe.
Ahimoth - A demonic entity associated with beautiful decay. Looking for art of a humanoid (or demon/tiefling-esque) design
Millie - Disgraced royalty living under the radar after her parents/lineage was deposed by an intruder. Looking for art of her humanoid (elf-like) form, partial design here
Tas - Surprise surprise, once again looking for art of a human/humanoid design. I recieved Tas after the disbanding of an old Pinkerlocke I was following, so I'd love the design to pay homage to her nature as a young survivor still holding onto spunk and levity. (the pinkerlocke was set in a world frosted over, if that helps inspire the mood)
Frye - Actually looking for art of his dragon form this time! Frye is a member of a lineage project of the fae court of spring, and is meant to be as free and flighty as the wind.

If you have read this far, thanks for slogging through that! If any of this interests you, let me know which characters you would be interested in drawing and your prices/a link to your shop. Thank you! ^^
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
Hi! I'm open to drawing anyone of your characters :) here is my art thread with my toyhouse and extra examples of my work ! I do PWYC for pricing. Feel free to PM me if you're interested in working with me, have a nice day! https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3167262/1
Hi! I'm open to drawing anyone of your characters :) here is my art thread with my toyhouse and extra examples of my work ! I do PWYC for pricing. Feel free to PM me if you're interested in working with me, have a nice day! https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3167262/1
Bump
Bump
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
Bump
Bump
@DragonWarrior333 Hello! Happy birthday to you!
I'd be interested in designing for Tas or Ahimoth, if that would be okay?
My shop is here if you want to see art style/prices: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2910811/1
@DragonWarrior333 Hello! Happy birthday to you!
I'd be interested in designing for Tas or Ahimoth, if that would be okay?
My shop is here if you want to see art style/prices: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2910811/1
by-Joydom-FR.png
Bump ^^
Bump ^^
Bump
Bump
@DragonWarrior333 I can make a headshot of Frye if you want. Heres my artshop:

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3200623#post_3200623

Tell me what type you want and I'll do it for you

Also, Happy Birthday!
@DragonWarrior333 I can make a headshot of Frye if you want. Heres my artshop:

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3200623#post_3200623

Tell me what type you want and I'll do it for you

Also, Happy Birthday!
____tttttttttytttttttttttttttt___tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.gif npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif
happy early bday!

hello! i have a casual pwyw shop HERE, with more examples at my deviantart linked in the first post. pls let me know if you think my style suits you! :)
happy early bday!

hello! i have a casual pwyw shop HERE, with more examples at my deviantart linked in the first post. pls let me know if you think my style suits you! :)
G05RONQ.png
HJLIYn4.png
qolvKrW.png
kdxdYDq.png
DxCICZ1.png
98.png image4.png loop.gif