Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I missed all of NOTN!!!
SO UPSET!!!!

this was going to be my third notn but I wasn't able to use my devices and I missed ALL OF IT!

the apparel items are so cool too. I'm hoping the one nocturne egg in my vault will be enough to last me the new year!

Anyways, how did NOTN go for you guys? What's been your favorite NOTN apparel item?
SO UPSET!!!!

this was going to be my third notn but I wasn't able to use my devices and I missed ALL OF IT!

the apparel items are so cool too. I'm hoping the one nocturne egg in my vault will be enough to last me the new year!

Anyways, how did NOTN go for you guys? What's been your favorite NOTN apparel item?
72587871p.png Wishlist!
PLEASE ping me, message me, and comment on my user page!
Loved th' library scenes so much ! An' books apparel are my faves also
Loved th' library scenes so much ! An' books apparel are my faves also
UDy41Fx.png
I had a pretty successful NotN! I managed to get most of the stuff I wanted. I really loved the animal necklaces, especially the owl and crow ones since I love birds.
I had a pretty successful NotN! I managed to get most of the stuff I wanted. I really loved the animal necklaces, especially the owl and crow ones since I love birds.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
[quote name="BraceFace" date="2023-01-02 04:50:21" ] the apparel items are so cool too. I'm hoping the one nocturne egg in my vault will be enough to last me the new year! [/quote] Only one? Take my two!
BraceFace wrote on 2023-01-02 04:50:21:
Only one? Take my two!
@BraceFace if there's anything in particular you wanted from the new items, i have some spares!
@BraceFace if there's anything in particular you wanted from the new items, i have some spares!
bellyup_by_spacecat.png
[quote name="timepatches" date="2023-01-02 05:12:55" ] @BraceFace if there's anything in particular you wanted from the new items, i have some spares! [/quote] !!!! thank you so much, I don't need anything but I really appreciate you offering. <3333
timepatches wrote on 2023-01-02 05:12:55:

!!!! thank you so much, I don't need anything but I really appreciate you offering. <3333
72587871p.png Wishlist!
Thank you all so much for the gifts and items, I really appreciate it. You all are so generous. Hope this new year is amazing for all of you!
Thank you all so much for the gifts and items, I really appreciate it. You all are so generous. Hope this new year is amazing for all of you!
72587871p.png Wishlist!