Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] lightning sprite!
1 2
Hey there! Recently I’ve started a long-term project of obtaining gen 1s representative to the element they are born with. In other words, I am trying to collect gen 1s to represent each of the 11 flights. I would really like for them to also have the elemental sprites as their familiars. here is what I am missing, and what I can offer: [quote=need][center] [item=lightning sprite] (I need a light sprite as well but I am going to worry about that last)[/center] [/quote] [quote=offering][list] [*] gems [*] artwork (please see [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3165363/1]here[/url] for details) [/list] items:[center] [item=searing emblem][item=diver emblem][item=Bluffclamber Belongings][item=Scavenger's Tatters][item=Pyrite Pauldrons][item=Aerborne Halo][item=Current Catch] [item=Golden Bantam Fangar][item=water sprite][item=Murktooth Bramblekeep][item=loga][item=Sunbeam Soldier][item=Lightning Lancer][item=Molten Marauder][item=Stardust Scholar][item=Deadland Disciple][item=Granite Guardian][item=Insubstantial Illusionist][item=Hurricane Herald][item=Seawater Savior][item=Sapling Speaker][item=shining goblin][item=sparkling goblin][item=blazing goblin][item=enchanting goblin][item=enduring goblin][item=crumbling goblin][item=frozen goblin][item=obscuring goblin][item=gusting goblin][item=bubbling goblin][item=sprouting goblin][item=boulder nymph][item=snowflake nymph][item=spirit of light][item=spirit of lightning][item=spirit of fire][item=spirit of arcane][item=spirit of plague][item=spirit of earth][item=spirit of ice][item=spirit of shadow][item=Miniature Sornieth Globe][item=spirit of wind][item=spirit of water][item=spirit of nature][item=slight eyewing][item=luminous ambassador][item=voltaic ambassador][item=conflagrant ambassador][item=spellwrought ambassador][item=contaminated ambassador][item=crystalcourt ambassador][item=glitterfreeze ambassador][item=murkmirth ambassador][item=aerbourne ambassador][item=fathomsearch ambassador][item=gladegift ambassador][item=sundial gem guardian][item=highland gem guardian][item=emberglow gem guardian][item=crystalspine gem guardian][item=contagion gem guardian][item=shattered plain gem guardian][item=frigid gem guardian][item=driftwood gem guardian][item=wandering aquarius][item=disappearing pisces][item=flameback slink][item=runeback slink] [item=vista: brightshine jubilee][item=vista: thundercrack carnivale][item=vista: flameforger's festival][item=vista: starfall celebration][item=vista: riot of rot][item=vista: rockbreaker's ceremony][item=vista: crystalline gala][item=vista: trickmurk circus][item=vista: mistral jamboree][item=vista: wavecrest saturnalia][item=vista: greenskeeper gathering][item=vista: lightweaver][item=vista: stormcatcher][item=vista: flamefoarger][item=vista: arcanist][item=vista: plaguebringer][item=vista: earthshaker][item=vista: icewarden][item=vista: shadowbinder][item=vista: windsinger][item=vista: tidelord][item=vista: gladekeeper] [item=unhatched arcane egg][item=unhatched fire egg][item=unhatched earth egg][item=unhatched water egg][item=unhatched plague egg][item=unhatched lightning egg][item=unhatched wind egg][item=unhatched light egg][item=unhatched ice egg][item=unhatched nature egg][item=unhatched nocturne egg] [/center][/quote] if you would like to make an offer, please let me know how much you're willing to offer in gems, and if you're interesting in any of the other bribes. I'll calculate it from there!
Hey there! Recently I’ve started a long-term project of obtaining gen 1s representative to the element they are born with. In other words, I am trying to collect gen 1s to represent each of the 11 flights. I would really like for them to also have the elemental sprites as their familiars.

here is what I am missing, and what I can offer:
need wrote:
Lightning Sprite

(I need a light sprite as well but I am going to worry about that last)
offering wrote:
  • gems
  • artwork (please see here for details)

items:
Searing Emblem Diver Emblem Bluffclamber Belongings Scavenger's Tatters Pyrite Pauldrons Aerborne Halo Current Catch
Golden Bantam Fangar Water Sprite Murktooth Bramblekeep Loga Sunbeam Soldier Lightning Lancer Molten Marauder Stardust Scholar Deadland Disciple Granite Guardian Insubstantial Illusionist Hurricane Herald Seawater Savior Sapling Speaker Shining Goblin Sparkling Goblin Blazing Goblin Enchanting Goblin Enduring Goblin Crumbling Goblin Frozen Goblin Obscuring Goblin Gusting Goblin Bubbling Goblin Sprouting Goblin Boulder Nymph Snowflake Nymph Spirit of Light Spirit of Lightning Spirit of Fire Spirit of Plague Spirit of Earth Spirit of Ice Spirit of Shadow Miniature Sornieth Globe Spirit of Wind Spirit of Water Spirit of Nature Slight Eyewing Luminous Ambassador Voltaic Ambassador Conflagrant Ambassador Spellwrought Ambassador Contaminated Ambassador Crystalcourt Ambassador Glitterfreeze Ambassador Murkmirth Ambassador Fathomsearch Ambassador Gladegift Ambassador Sundial Gem Guardian Highland Gem Guardian Emberglow Gem Guardian Crystalspine Gem Guardian Contagion Gem Guardian Shattered Plain Gem Guardian Frigid Gem Guardian Driftwood Gem Guardian Wandering Aquarius Disappearing Pisces Flameback Slink Runeback Slink
Vista: Brightshine Jubilee Vista: Thundercrack Carnivale Vista: Flameforger's Festival Vista: Starfall Celebration Vista: Riot of Rot Vista: Rockbreaker's Ceremony Vista: Crystalline Gala Vista: Trickmurk Circus Vista: Mistral Jamboree Vista: Wavecrest Saturnalia Vista: Greenskeeper Gathering Vista: Lightweaver Vista: Stormcatcher Vista: Arcanist Vista: Plaguebringer Vista: Earthshaker Vista: Icewarden Vista: Shadowbinder Vista: Windsinger Vista: Tidelord Vista: Gladekeeper
Unhatched Arcane Egg Unhatched Fire Egg Unhatched Earth Egg Unhatched Water Egg Unhatched Plague Egg Unhatched Lightning Egg Unhatched Wind Egg Unhatched Light Egg Unhatched Ice Egg Unhatched Nature Egg Unhatched Nocturne Egg

if you would like to make an offer, please let me know how much you're willing to offer in gems, and if you're interesting in any of the other bribes. I'll calculate it from there!
Art_shop_test.png ........................ Adopt_shop_edit.png
save
save
done editing for now I think!
done editing for now I think!
^
^
I may not be able to help, but I know of someone liquidating who might be able to help, @lucas
I may not be able to help, but I know of someone liquidating who might be able to help, @lucas
image0.gif Tf2WhDq.png
@LNER thank you!!
@LNER thank you!!
@PokeRobin YW!!!
@PokeRobin YW!!!
image0.gif Tf2WhDq.png
^
^
^
^