Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] lightning sprite!
1 2
^
^
Art_shop_test.png ........................ Adopt_shop_edit.png
^
^
^
^
Hey there, by chance, what would you be most willing to trade for a lightning sprite? I have one and that's why I'm asking -uo [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/42049016][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/420491/42049016_350.png[/img][/url]
Hey there, by chance, what would you be most willing to trade for a lightning sprite? I have one and that's why I'm asking -uo

42049016_350.png
HtXex26.pngHtXex26.pngHtXex26.png
@Soleo anything I'm offering listed in the first post that sums up to the asking price! I'm also currently in the process of saving the gems up in pure, just in case.

If you'd like the gems in pure, I'll start selling some of the items I'm offering to help with that also

(that dragon is a beauty btw!)
@Soleo anything I'm offering listed in the first post that sums up to the asking price! I'm also currently in the process of saving the gems up in pure, just in case.

If you'd like the gems in pure, I'll start selling some of the items I'm offering to help with that also

(that dragon is a beauty btw!)
So I would be interested in pure currency yes, but I was also interested in the water sprite and the golden bantam fangar as well. That would be 15kg, which leaves 4kg uncovered. Is there any other apparel from fests you might have? If your also getting stuff from sales, I could always wait for you :)
So I would be interested in pure currency yes, but I was also interested in the water sprite and the golden bantam fangar as well. That would be 15kg, which leaves 4kg uncovered. Is there any other apparel from fests you might have? If your also getting stuff from sales, I could always wait for you :)
@soleo OH i actually have the 4kg right now!! So if you want, would you just like to trade for the sprite, fangar, and the rest in gems? <:’]
@soleo OH i actually have the 4kg right now!! So if you want, would you just like to trade for the sprite, fangar, and the rest in gems? <:’]
Sure! That’s 9kg in gems, the water sprite, and the fangar.
Sure! That’s 9kg in gems, the water sprite, and the fangar.
1 2