Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Familiars by Colour
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
THIS IS AMAZING!
THIS IS AMAZING!
Love this hidden gem!
Love this hidden gem!
@catmushroom11
Marking this for later. This is going to be so useful.
@catmushroom11
Marking this for later. This is going to be so useful.
//Wishlist//Oddjobs(Store)//Evergreen Hatchery//
My art comm/dump/storage website//

I take random hiatuses year-round(mostly during breaks). I am on more often than not though. So feel free to still be in contact and interact with me.
fyu120w.png
v09Qm6B.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/U9lsnJg.gif[/img][/center]
U9lsnJg.gif
mbk0epz.gif vZjIOv8.gifHFOB7QQ.gifQkzV6XJ.gifhQQtYTC.gif
@Rocky12

That a smart idea to ping yourself so you can find this later :)
@Rocky12

That a smart idea to ping yourself so you can find this later :)
ZWLL5Ev.gif
Long overdue update due to irl matters. Let's celebrate the addition of: Shardback Slink, Brambleback Slink, Breezeback Slink, Shellback Slink, Cancer, Leo, Foresight Phantasm, Glowing Sea Dragon! [emoji=star size=1]
Long overdue update due to irl matters. Let's celebrate the addition of: Shardback Slink, Brambleback Slink, Breezeback Slink, Shellback Slink, Cancer, Leo, Foresight Phantasm, Glowing Sea Dragon!
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
Added links to each familiar’s Game Database page, which can be accessed via clicking their images. Thank you @Cinspawn for taking on this task!!
Added links to each familiar’s Game Database page, which can be accessed via clicking their images. Thank you @Cinspawn for taking on this task!!
Extremely helpful! I refer to this list a lot. Thank you!
Extremely helpful! I refer to this list a lot. Thank you!
Updated with Kingfish, Fisher King, Platewing Sphinx, False Sphinx, Platewing Messenger, Bloomback Slink and Virgo! Hope everyone had a good Greenskeepers [emoji=nature rune size=1]
Updated with Kingfish, Fisher King, Platewing Sphinx, False Sphinx, Platewing Messenger, Bloomback Slink and Virgo! Hope everyone had a good Greenskeepers
Updated with Lilypad Loch, Root Dweller, Garden Gnome, Bottlesnake, Octavius Colossusbane and Crystal Collector! Happy 10th anniversary to FR and happy (late) fourth anniversary to this project [emoji=birthday cake size=1]
Updated with Lilypad Loch, Root Dweller, Garden Gnome, Bottlesnake, Octavius Colossusbane and Crystal Collector! Happy 10th anniversary to FR and happy (late) fourth anniversary to this project
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15