Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ OPEN ] Kyuu's Chibi Creations
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 69 70
@Nightfallen
Hiya! I think i can make an exception for this little addition, it'll be priced much higher than "complex apparel" because it's technically another character, but it's still simple enough that i can add it ^^

Just fill out a form and I'll give you an estimate for the dragon + little additional character and you can lmk if you're okay with it c:
@Nightfallen
Hiya! I think i can make an exception for this little addition, it'll be priced much higher than "complex apparel" because it's technically another character, but it's still simple enough that i can add it ^^

Just fill out a form and I'll give you an estimate for the dragon + little additional character and you can lmk if you're okay with it c:
K2tKfjg.png Kyuu || Polish || They/Them || FR +9
» Wishlist
» Digital Art Shop / Chibi art shop
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
» The Cult of Mor (join us)
Okay, here is the form. Will see, if I have enough money for my ideas. ^^ [b]Username + ID:[/b] Nightfallen, 237301 [b]Type of Chibi:[/b] Fullcolor lined [b]Dragon/Oc(s):[/b] it's a scry, she is still a hatchling, you can click to check the genes. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83006267][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=3091721&skin=11778&apparel=30036,47423,47433,401,27361,537,768,490,35010,5398,1750&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] And this little wreathpuff (that's the name of this adopt species) [img]https://i.imgur.com/jsIRD03.png[/img] [b]Apparel:[/b] everything listed here: [outfit=2128629] [b]Skin:[/b] yes please [Skin=11778] [b]Anything additional I should know?:[/b] I have a pose in my mind, let me know if you feel that it can't be done with a chibi. :) So my idea is, her wreathpuff could sit at her head or neck/back trying to reach with their small leg one of the green tassels from my dragon's Bridle apparel. My tundra would look at him smilingly. The dot eyes would be important to keep at the little puff. ^^ [b]Payment[/b]: gems [b]Would you like to be added to my pinglist?:[/b] yes. :)
Okay, here is the form. Will see, if I have enough money for my ideas. ^^

Username + ID: Nightfallen, 237301
Type of Chibi: Fullcolor lined
Dragon/Oc(s): it's a scry, she is still a hatchling, you can click to check the genes.
scry?sdid=3091721&skin=11778&apparel=30036,47423,47433,401,27361,537,768,490,35010,5398,1750&xt=dressing.png

And this little wreathpuff (that's the name of this adopt species)
jsIRD03.png

Apparel: everything listed here:
Not Found

Skin: yes please

Anything additional I should know?: I have a pose in my mind, let me know if you feel that it can't be done with a chibi. :) So my idea is, her wreathpuff could sit at her head or neck/back trying to reach with their small leg one of the green tassels from my dragon's Bridle apparel. My tundra would look at him smilingly. The dot eyes would be important to keep at the little puff. ^^
Payment: gems
Would you like to be added to my pinglist?: yes. :)
jbyQtHP.png
@Nightfallen
added you to the pinglist and here's your estimate c:
i can do my best for the pose you want but i may not be able to do it exactly as you said due to the amount of details that'll be in one place
  • Tun: 2000g base + 200g accent + 650g (4 complex apparel) + 350g (7 apparel) + 1000g (wreathpuff additional character) = 4200g approx.
@Nightfallen
added you to the pinglist and here's your estimate c:
i can do my best for the pose you want but i may not be able to do it exactly as you said due to the amount of details that'll be in one place
  • Tun: 2000g base + 200g accent + 650g (4 complex apparel) + 350g (7 apparel) + 1000g (wreathpuff additional character) = 4200g approx.
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
I had the feeling of these two will make me broke, haha! ^^'
Well, I still find your chibi artwork very cool and special, so I would like to have this order. :>
Of course I am open to other poses, if you get any inspiration from my christmas duo. ^^

I will send you a pm with the payment in a minute.
I had the feeling of these two will make me broke, haha! ^^'
Well, I still find your chibi artwork very cool and special, so I would like to have this order. :>
Of course I am open to other poses, if you get any inspiration from my christmas duo. ^^

I will send you a pm with the payment in a minute.
jbyQtHP.png
[center][b]ORDER UP![/b] Here's the two babs! lmk any additional changes that you'd like ^^ and i hope chanidae likes it too! [img]https://i.imgur.com/XNiGZh1.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/UC1uuPI.png[/img] @VultureBone[/center]
ORDER UP!
Here's the two babs! lmk any additional changes that you'd like ^^
and i hope chanidae likes it too!

XNiGZh1.png
UC1uuPI.png
@VultureBone
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
oh she absolutely loves it! i was on vc with her and she just about squealed x) she pointed out aspen immediately, shes so happy! and you already know my thoughts, heh.
i do wanna mention alyx's eyes, it looks like the same color as the one you sent yesterday ;u;
thank you so much!!
oh she absolutely loves it! i was on vc with her and she just about squealed x) she pointed out aspen immediately, shes so happy! and you already know my thoughts, heh.
i do wanna mention alyx's eyes, it looks like the same color as the one you sent yesterday ;u;
thank you so much!!
Screen_Shot_2023-12-25_at_10.14.01_AM.png
@VultureBone
Ah damn, i edited the eyes but posted the wrong file, sorry about that! I'll post the correct one when i get home <3

But I'm super glad you like them! ^^)/
@VultureBone
Ah damn, i edited the eyes but posted the wrong file, sorry about that! I'll post the correct one when i get home <3

But I'm super glad you like them! ^^)/
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
@VultureBone here it is! terribly sorry for that, lmk if the blue is still off and ill edit it c: [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/9pH2V3y.png[/img][/center]
@VultureBone
here it is! terribly sorry for that, lmk if the blue is still off and ill edit it c:
9pH2V3y.png
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
thats perfect, thank you so much!!
thats perfect, thank you so much!!
Screen_Shot_2023-12-25_at_10.14.01_AM.png
@Nightfallen is this okay for their pose? [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/658661073498669077/1058357520080580619/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img]
@Nightfallen
is this okay for their pose?

Untitled_Artwork.png
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 69 70