Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | MP Sniping Shop - CLOSED
1 2 ... 501 502 503 504 505 ... 720 721
@Assassi I should be on the ping list for smoke. Is there a reason why I haven't been pinged when they were available?
@Assassi I should be on the ping list for smoke. Is there a reason why I haven't been pinged when they were available?
@rainwaltz
Sure thing! Just send the treasure and it's yours!
@rainwaltz
Sure thing! Just send the treasure and it's yours!
@Assassi I have read the smoke gene masterpost/rule thing. Can I be added to the queue please? uwu
@Assassi I have read the smoke gene masterpost/rule thing. Can I be added to the queue please? uwu
@WendigoPsychosis Could I grab the extra Golden Scarf and Gossamer Arm :)?
@WendigoPsychosis Could I grab the extra Golden Scarf and Gossamer Arm :)?
64514_s.gif
@Founder
The golden scarf got taken just a few minute ago, but you can have the gossamer arm.

Just send the treasure over and it's yours.
@Founder
The golden scarf got taken just a few minute ago, but you can have the gossamer arm.

Just send the treasure over and it's yours.
@brain4puzzles Yup, go ahead and send the treasure for it. ^^;

@SexyIdris I have been pinging you for Smokes. You haven't been getting notices? I mass ping everyone on the list whenever I get a large amount on hand.

@Kotaboda Sure thing! < 3 Thanks for confirming~
@brain4puzzles Yup, go ahead and send the treasure for it. ^^;

@SexyIdris I have been pinging you for Smokes. You haven't been getting notices? I mass ping everyone on the list whenever I get a large amount on hand.

@Kotaboda Sure thing! < 3 Thanks for confirming~
10.png 2.png r8qi9Wv.gif 2.png 10.png
MDrZHmf.pngxTqJfXd7.png
@Assassi I got a few pings but then nothing yesterday though I few pings went out concerning smoke scrolls. I just got lucky in the ice raffle though, so here is hoping I can get my scroll from that.
@Assassi I got a few pings but then nothing yesterday though I few pings went out concerning smoke scrolls. I just got lucky in the ice raffle though, so here is hoping I can get my scroll from that.
@SexyIdris That's because I've been pinging every 10 people on the list for slots, and your spot is back a bit farther. I will, however, be doing another mass ping here in a few minutes. I have a lot of smoke scrolls to hand out. ^^;
@SexyIdris That's because I've been pinging every 10 people on the list for slots, and your spot is back a bit farther. I will, however, be doing another mass ping here in a few minutes. I have a lot of smoke scrolls to hand out. ^^;
MDrZHmf.pngxTqJfXd7.png
THIS IS NOT A PING REGARDING SLOTS.
If you don't get to this in time, your spot on the pinglist will remain the same.
I currently have 5 Smokes on hand. First five people to ping me will get them!

@GiftOfArtemis @LadyTank @dawney @Shifu @Pikachu @RoyalSorceress @Luciftian @kimbeloo @megaten @Zaefyra @Ryface @SexyIdris @Zomrabitt @FlameFlower @tatjana @Shacco @Gallifreya @Pandatao @retrobird @Lapse @becuffin
@alicialovely @Kotaboda
THIS IS NOT A PING REGARDING SLOTS.
If you don't get to this in time, your spot on the pinglist will remain the same.
I currently have 5 Smokes on hand. First five people to ping me will get them!

@GiftOfArtemis @LadyTank @dawney @Shifu @Pikachu @RoyalSorceress @Luciftian @kimbeloo @megaten @Zaefyra @Ryface @SexyIdris @Zomrabitt @FlameFlower @tatjana @Shacco @Gallifreya @Pandatao @retrobird @Lapse @becuffin
@alicialovely @Kotaboda
MDrZHmf.pngxTqJfXd7.png
@Assassi
Me, please!
@Assassi
Me, please!
1427x1f.png
1 2 ... 501 502 503 504 505 ... 720 721