Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | anime?
1 2 3 4
As a casual anime watcher, here’s what I enjoyed/would recommend:

1. Parasyte- Similar to invasion of the body snatchers, but bloody/more violent, really liked some of the biology related themes.
2. Chainsaw Man- Great Characters. About devils and the people that hunt them.
3. Anything Studio Ghibli- Classics. I especially recommend Spirited Away, Howl’s Moving Castle, Ponyo, and Kiki’s Delivery Service
4. Future Diary- Most yandere to ever yandere.
Bonus:
5. Many people say this doesn’t count as “real anime,” but Avatar the Last Airbender and it’s sequel The Legend of Korra.
As a casual anime watcher, here’s what I enjoyed/would recommend:

1. Parasyte- Similar to invasion of the body snatchers, but bloody/more violent, really liked some of the biology related themes.
2. Chainsaw Man- Great Characters. About devils and the people that hunt them.
3. Anything Studio Ghibli- Classics. I especially recommend Spirited Away, Howl’s Moving Castle, Ponyo, and Kiki’s Delivery Service
4. Future Diary- Most yandere to ever yandere.
Bonus:
5. Many people say this doesn’t count as “real anime,” but Avatar the Last Airbender and it’s sequel The Legend of Korra.
29d7eqr.png[img]http://http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af251/YWtheLucida/Mini_zpsgcyumcge.png[/img]
watch berserk
watch berserk
Have to recommend Golden Kamuy, my favourite anime ever! <3
Have to recommend Golden Kamuy, my favourite anime ever! <3
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
If you want a light-hearted and timeless anime, I totally recommend Card Captor Sakura! It has that 90s classic graphics and it balances the childlike fun of being a magical girl and some pretty hard hitting storylines!
If you want a light-hearted and timeless anime, I totally recommend Card Captor Sakura! It has that 90s classic graphics and it balances the childlike fun of being a magical girl and some pretty hard hitting storylines!
tumblr_3101128eca80765c70cd203d3e243a5b_6521130c_100.png ama, she/her
FR+8
Calliope writes a poem for someone who needs it
First season of Chainsaw Man finished airing last night - not the most beginner friendly anime, but one of the highest quality I've seen.
First season of Chainsaw Man finished airing last night - not the most beginner friendly anime, but one of the highest quality I've seen.
[quote name="mous3r" date="2022-12-28 07:01:10" ] First season of Chainsaw Man finished airing last night - not the most beginner friendly anime, but one of the highest quality I've seen. [/quote] It’s the most well written anime I’ve watched and the characters feel so real. it’s a 10/10.
mous3r wrote on 2022-12-28 07:01:10:
It’s the most well written anime I’ve watched and the characters feel so real. it’s a 10/10.
Call me Soli!
She/her
I'm always subbed
Fr +0
Art Shop
Rat-King.png
MY FAVORITE IS FMA TOO YESSSS!!!
I recommend:
-Blue Exorcist (a fun read. Manga is easier to navigate)
-The Promised Neverland (Manga has some of the best covers. Avoid watching S2)
-Toilet-bound Hanako kun(Paranormal activities and very unique artstyle and storyline)
-Jujutsu Kaisen (‘curses’ and lots of action. Very exciting)
-Alice in Borderland (thriller/horror. Trapped in a game simulator situation)
MY FAVORITE IS FMA TOO YESSSS!!!
I recommend:
-Blue Exorcist (a fun read. Manga is easier to navigate)
-The Promised Neverland (Manga has some of the best covers. Avoid watching S2)
-Toilet-bound Hanako kun(Paranormal activities and very unique artstyle and storyline)
-Jujutsu Kaisen (‘curses’ and lots of action. Very exciting)
-Alice in Borderland (thriller/horror. Trapped in a game simulator situation)
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
1 2 3 4