Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ closed ] 25 days of umas
1 2 ... 308 309 310 311 312 ... 363 364
DAY #24
Username: ViolentViolet77
Is there anything you're looking forward to next year?: Going to college, and being happy :)
DAY #24
Username: ViolentViolet77
Is there anything you're looking forward to next year?: Going to college, and being happy :)
violentvioletsig.png
DAY #24 Username: Is there anything you're looking forward to next year?: creating more art and making food for my friends [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1]
DAY #24
Username:
Is there anything you're looking forward to next year?: creating more art and making food for my friends
DAY #24
Username: Lumeen
Is there anything you're looking forward to next year?: Passing my university tests ;_;
DAY #24
Username: Lumeen
Is there anything you're looking forward to next year?: Passing my university tests ;_;
lmgxBRm.gifLvA Contributionqr8VVLU.gif
DAY #24
Username: Vergil
Is there anything you're looking forward to next year?: resident evil 4 and Zelda lol
DAY #24
Username: Vergil
Is there anything you're looking forward to next year?: resident evil 4 and Zelda lol

1367bced80ff995638dbc18bde20b34ea6a9af94.gif
Perhaps you've seen it,
maybe in a dream.
A murky, forgotten land…
DAY #24
Username: Kaminome
Is there anything you're looking forward to next year?: Unexpectedly, lots of things! Graduation, moving, bunch of new shows/seasons, D2 Lightfall, honestly there's probably more I just cant remember right now ww
DAY #24
Username: Kaminome
Is there anything you're looking forward to next year?: Unexpectedly, lots of things! Graduation, moving, bunch of new shows/seasons, D2 Lightfall, honestly there's probably more I just cant remember right now ww
Lights!Kamera!Action!
the skeletons in my closet are having a party w/o me

FR+15 | Any Prns | ENG/ZH-TW
- Art Shop
- Adopts/Customs
- TH Purge
[img]reworkin banner have this text for now[/img]
DAY #24
Username: xxHenry1025xx
Is there anything you're looking forward to next year?: Try to procrastinate less :P

DAY #24
Username: xxHenry1025xx
Is there anything you're looking forward to next year?: Try to procrastinate less :P

WDPGGWi.png
DAY #24
Username:wilula
Is there anything you're looking forward to next year?:
Actuallý no :)
DAY #24
Username:wilula
Is there anything you're looking forward to next year?:
Actuallý no :)
Uf8EgNV.png ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ 91704197.png 91923362.png ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ rSvYfKQ.png

DAY #24
Username: Rings
Is there anything you're looking forward to next year?: No. :c
DAY #24
Username: Rings
Is there anything you're looking forward to next year?: No. :c
Zs6WWZy.png
UdqWUDw.png ZwbGqUa.png bYt72YT.png O62tc6n.png kHBaXec.png NeV4KUN.png Z9e8RKu.png RToaAa6.png Da1cz0f.png XnaLQeW.png o7CqYdD.png YrzvPOH.png QUIpVFE.png BY33eAv.png YMPbu9R.png
dMEvnxu.png
DAY #24
Username: astudyinpanda
Is there anything you're looking forward to next year?: Several specific, secret things might happen this year or next. I'm looking forward to them whenever they turn up!
DAY #24
Username: astudyinpanda
Is there anything you're looking forward to next year?: Several specific, secret things might happen this year or next. I'm looking forward to them whenever they turn up!
_______ dT9HQge.png
mAiCJNJ.png
q9EEy5M.png
nWiQNX9.png
_______
_______
_______
_______
_______
_______
Arcane-Network.png
_______
_______
_______
_______
_______
_______
An Obelisk dragon head with bubbles floating around it
DAY #24
Username: Tjally
Is there anything you're looking forward to next year?: Food! Copious amounts of delicious food! I hope to visit a really expensive and good place this year!
DAY #24
Username: Tjally
Is there anything you're looking forward to next year?: Food! Copious amounts of delicious food! I hope to visit a really expensive and good place this year!
shEW0xb.png
1 2 ... 308 309 310 311 312 ... 363 364