Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | NotN Music Club [OPEN!]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Chisp Thoughts: I just love this album so much, i've listened to it so many times and its wowed me each time around. Just *SHAKES YOU* THE LEITMOTIFS Favorite songs: White ball, The Mind Electric, Stranded Lullaby Drops: [item=strange chest]x6 [item=petalmane floron] [item=lillium floron][item=grove piper] Next: [spoiler]Sick Scenes by Los Campesinos![/spoiler][url=https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZqsyBiYZFQ3AZ1jek-nNsxdmHhaY8tHT]youtube link[/url]
@Chisp

Thoughts: I just love this album so much, i've listened to it so many times and its wowed me each time around. Just *SHAKES YOU* THE LEITMOTIFS

Favorite songs: White ball, The Mind Electric, Stranded Lullaby

Drops:
Strange Chest x6 Petalmane Floron Grove Piper

Next: Sick Scenes by Los Campesinos!youtube link
-Twigg-
-they/she/moth/ey/raven Gr15mqs.png advAsr3.png-
-+2 fr time-
claim~ drops: 10x [item=strange chest] [item=nebula starsilk wingdrapes] [item=magpie sphinx] [item=ampelope] [item=flesh forager] thoughts: nice playlist! i enjoyed the guitar a lot, and the lyricist was cool to listen to. i think i liked a slow slow death the most, but i enjoyed the majority of them. unfortunately 4 of the videos are hidden, but im sure they would've been great too next person: [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UhqgUXsimU]youtube[/url] [spoiler]VA-11 HALL-A track mix[/spoiler]
claim~

drops: 10x Strange Chest Nebula Starsilk Wingdrapes Magpie Sphinx Ampelope Flesh Forager

thoughts: nice playlist! i enjoyed the guitar a lot, and the lyricist was cool to listen to. i think i liked a slow slow death the most, but i enjoyed the majority of them. unfortunately 4 of the videos are hidden, but im sure they would've been great too

next person: youtube
VA-11 HALL-A track mix
[s]Claim![/s] Went to Volcanic Vents this session. [b]Notable Drops:[/b] [center][item=strange chest]x32 [item=nebula starsilk socks][item=basalt vent hop][item=nebula starsilk earrings][item=flamescale illusionist][item=sticky webbing]x2[item=ghost manticore][/center] [b]Music Thoughts:[/b] Some very chill vibes on this one. Almost too chill for what I usually prefer when grinding, but there were just enough slightly faster, more rhythmic tracks to help keep me engaged and focused. I particularly liked the saxophone used in some of the songs near the end. While I don't know if I would seek this OST out myself again for grinding music, it does make for some pretty relaxing background music. It was an enjoyable listen experience. ----- [b]Next:[/b] [spoiler]Leviathan by Mastodon.[/spoiler] [url=https://youtu.be/4Kp0LxKTZhk]Youtube[/url]
Claim!

Went to Volcanic Vents this session.

Notable Drops:
Strange Chest x32
Nebula Starsilk Socks Basalt Vent Hop Nebula Starsilk Earrings Flamescale Illusionist Sticky Webbing x2 Ghost Manticore

Music Thoughts: Some very chill vibes on this one. Almost too chill for what I usually prefer when grinding, but there were just enough slightly faster, more rhythmic tracks to help keep me engaged and focused. I particularly liked the saxophone used in some of the songs near the end.

While I don't know if I would seek this OST out myself again for grinding music, it does make for some pretty relaxing background music. It was an enjoyable listen experience.

Next: Leviathan by Mastodon. Youtube
3sBLd.gif?5g6Xz=party.png
claim

noteable drops:
favorite song(s):
overall thoughts:

next person: deathconsciousness - have a nice life spotify link
claim

noteable drops:
favorite song(s):
overall thoughts:

next person: deathconsciousness - have a nice life spotify link
>aleph
>it/its
>+3 frt
>alterhuman
>rivethead
>delete system32
Hnet-com-image.png
Claim! Oof, really not a fan of this one, sorry. I usually enjoy the sprawling, textural sound of post-rock, but this was just a bit too discordant for me. A little too much feedback, a little bit too much of that muffled/echoey effect on the vocals. I found it very hard to listen to. Started in the Mire today, then switched to Boreal Woods to train some fodder. [item=Woodland Turkey Crate][item=Tin Steampunk Spats][item=Tin Steampunk Gloves][item=Morganite Flourish Wing Drape] [item=Strange Chest]x23 (+4 from trade materials) ----- Next up: [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZkIAVGlfWk][b]Youtube[/b][/url] [spoiler]The Firebird - Igor Stravinsky[/spoiler]
Claim!

Oof, really not a fan of this one, sorry. I usually enjoy the sprawling, textural sound of post-rock, but this was just a bit too discordant for me. A little too much feedback, a little bit too much of that muffled/echoey effect on the vocals. I found it very hard to listen to.

Started in the Mire today, then switched to Boreal Woods to train some fodder.

Woodland Turkey Crate Tin Steampunk Spats Tin Steampunk Gloves Morganite Flourish Wing Drape Strange Chest x23 (+4 from trade materials)

Next up: Youtube
The Firebird - Igor Stravinsky
im not all that familiar with orchestral music to be honest and this is genuinely my first time hearing something to this intensity. im not someone who's really able to visualize things in my head so i couldn't tell you what i was imaging, got super distracted by the conductor anyways. totally understand how they can get so into the music i was swaying along as well. kind of hard to say which movement (is that the right term?) was my favorite because pieces like this are meant to flow into each other seamlessly and tell an entire story. i liked the calmer bits but i think that's just because i didn't get much sleep the night before and it was very soothing lmao, was engaged throughout the entire piece though because i was never sure when the intensity would pick back up again. really fun overall even though i had no idea what was going on storywise.

107 chests from bonding, 6 from grinding, 2 familiars, and a different kind of funny hat. rng moment in giving me a better droprate in like 15 minutes than an hour yesterday /:

i've seen a few people post her music already im nosy so i hope its alright to add to the pile. funny story actually, i had to change my un twice within 10 minutes because i originally went with my favorite track off the album because i didn't realize it was referencing something highly religious. never trust that a word you can't find the definition to is always invented, sometimes romanizations can be different or inaccurate as i think that might've been the case. whatever though i like this un better, though now it makes me sound like i live in a different country since we call them cattails here (but of course that word was taken already)

youtube i don't recommend having your audio too loud for these songs because they're loud by nature, the mixing isn't the greatest in this video though so some songs might sound softer than others
im not all that familiar with orchestral music to be honest and this is genuinely my first time hearing something to this intensity. im not someone who's really able to visualize things in my head so i couldn't tell you what i was imaging, got super distracted by the conductor anyways. totally understand how they can get so into the music i was swaying along as well. kind of hard to say which movement (is that the right term?) was my favorite because pieces like this are meant to flow into each other seamlessly and tell an entire story. i liked the calmer bits but i think that's just because i didn't get much sleep the night before and it was very soothing lmao, was engaged throughout the entire piece though because i was never sure when the intensity would pick back up again. really fun overall even though i had no idea what was going on storywise.

107 chests from bonding, 6 from grinding, 2 familiars, and a different kind of funny hat. rng moment in giving me a better droprate in like 15 minutes than an hour yesterday /:

i've seen a few people post her music already im nosy so i hope its alright to add to the pile. funny story actually, i had to change my un twice within 10 minutes because i originally went with my favorite track off the album because i didn't realize it was referencing something highly religious. never trust that a word you can't find the definition to is always invented, sometimes romanizations can be different or inaccurate as i think that might've been the case. whatever though i like this un better, though now it makes me sound like i live in a different country since we call them cattails here (but of course that word was taken already)

youtube i don't recommend having your audio too loud for these songs because they're loud by nature, the mixing isn't the greatest in this video though so some songs might sound softer than others
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
thoughts: oh wow i didnt expect to get an album i already knew!! i really love lauren bousfields music :''') my favorite tracks are probably riverrun humbling allegory, audkyrie, and ascending hands. i really really love this album omg

drops: shred x2, rally, guard, couple of fam drops i already had (spongy spingy PLEASE come home...), about 11 chests, and a fire egg!

next:
OIL OF EVERY PEARL'S UN-INSIDES by SOPHIE
youtube
spotify
thoughts: oh wow i didnt expect to get an album i already knew!! i really love lauren bousfields music :''') my favorite tracks are probably riverrun humbling allegory, audkyrie, and ascending hands. i really really love this album omg

drops: shred x2, rally, guard, couple of fam drops i already had (spongy spingy PLEASE come home...), about 11 chests, and a fire egg!

next:
OIL OF EVERY PEARL'S UN-INSIDES by SOPHIE
youtube
spotify
if you are replying to me please ping me o:
claim! [b]Drops:[/b] [item=gale wolf][item=Armored Duskflapper][item=mottled sea serpent][item=strange chest]x10 [b]Thoughts:[/b] At first I wasn't 100% sure but wow!!! An amazing album! My favourites were Ponyboy, Pretending (especially the middle part!) and Whole New World / Pretend World. I added Ponyboy and Whole New World / Pretend World to my own playlist so thank you!! I love hyperpop and anything with lots noises(?) idk how to describe it but it feels like its perfect. I was sad to read what happened but I'm glad I got to hear her music, so thank you :) [b]Next:[/b] [spoiler]The Rabbit That Hunts Tigers by YIN YIN[/spoiler] -->[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQq3Jwz0bDQ]link![/url]
claim!
Drops:
Gale Wolf Armored Duskflapper Mottled Sea Serpent Strange Chest x10
Thoughts: At first I wasn't 100% sure but wow!!! An amazing album! My favourites were Ponyboy, Pretending (especially the middle part!) and Whole New World / Pretend World. I added Ponyboy and Whole New World / Pretend World to my own playlist so thank you!! I love hyperpop and anything with lots noises(?) idk how to describe it but it feels like its perfect. I was sad to read what happened but I'm glad I got to hear her music, so thank you :)

Next: The Rabbit That Hunts Tigers by YIN YIN -->link!
0464d7796820bdcb24963d3798cece840337c42a.pngHW4lpxl.png
Claim! I like this a lot! Eclectic and engaging. I'm reminded a lot of The Budos Band, but with an eastern flair... or maybe Dirtwire with a bit more funk? Either way, this is going into my personal rotation effective immediately. :D [item=Paradise Zalis Crate][item=Vista: Rainsong Jungle][item=Haste][item=Strange Chest]x23 (+10 from trade materials) ----- Today's a Thursday, which means we're in meme music territory! You've all done a great job of sharing music with people so far - today is for [i]inflicting[/i] music on people. I'm gonna start us off with some [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IXFjqH7fHM][b]sound crimes[/b][/url], enjoy! [spoiler]Mouth Dreams by Neil Cicierega[/spoiler]
Claim!

I like this a lot! Eclectic and engaging. I'm reminded a lot of The Budos Band, but with an eastern flair... or maybe Dirtwire with a bit more funk? Either way, this is going into my personal rotation effective immediately. :D

Paradise Zalis Crate Vista: Rainsong Jungle Haste Strange Chest x23 (+10 from trade materials)

Today's a Thursday, which means we're in meme music territory! You've all done a great job of sharing music with people so far - today is for inflicting music on people. I'm gonna start us off with some sound crimes, enjoy!

Mouth Dreams by Neil Cicierega
claim! i was gonna post this one it is absolutely a crime against music. it's an easy 10/10 i will enjoy my third relisten

venue: pools (tracking drops now! yippee!)
SC: 22 from coli, 11 from grand exchange
notable drops: haste (1), soft pink silk veil (1), field manual (1), reflect (1)

next up! VERY harsh sound, but relatively short, but i'm sure many of you will recognize this album from the same summer as the former!
1000 gecs - 100 gecs link to war crime shoved in a youtube video
claim! i was gonna post this one it is absolutely a crime against music. it's an easy 10/10 i will enjoy my third relisten

venue: pools (tracking drops now! yippee!)
SC: 22 from coli, 11 from grand exchange
notable drops: haste (1), soft pink silk veil (1), field manual (1), reflect (1)

next up! VERY harsh sound, but relatively short, but i'm sure many of you will recognize this album from the same summer as the former!
1000 gecs - 100 gecs link to war crime shoved in a youtube video
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13