Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Swamp Beasts! (Free Lvl 25 Dragons)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Can I please be added to the ping list? ^^ my friend(@kenkenfcgvb) is interested but is less active than I am so I'd like to help her out by keeping an eye out! :D thank you for your time!
Can I please be added to the ping list? ^^ my friend(@kenkenfcgvb) is interested but is less active than I am so I'd like to help her out by keeping an eye out! :D thank you for your time!
@Goldensong

Is glowbug still up?? Id love to give that cutie a home
@Goldensong

Is glowbug still up?? Id love to give that cutie a home
lBAeamY.gif jYHfyJk.gif
62L9xMb.gif
@Beardad
He is indeed! I shall send him right over, ty for taking him in ^^
@Beardad
UMA wishlist
WARNING: Will sell soul to obtain all the sunflower themed UMAs!

Like please, if you have any that have sunflowers in it that I dont have yet I want it. PM me about it, ill make a deal! I want them all! Minus imperial tho
[quote name="Goldensong" date="2022-12-21 00:45:52" ] @Beardad He is indeed! I shall send him right over, ty for taking him in ^^ [/quote] Thank you so muchhhhhh ahhhh
Goldensong wrote on 2022-12-21 00:45:52:
@Beardad

Thank you so muchhhhhh ahhhh
lBAeamY.gif jYHfyJk.gif
62L9xMb.gif
;_; awww I keep getting to the pings too late
;_; awww I keep getting to the pings too late
JdIZ7xK.pngQhJITRJ.gif
@Mooshi101 added! ^-^

@FerrisMint I'm gonna try and change up when I post new dragons so hopefully people active in different times will have a better shot of being on when the pings go out!
@Mooshi101 added! ^-^

@FerrisMint I'm gonna try and change up when I post new dragons so hopefully people active in different times will have a better shot of being on when the pings go out!
@frogfrog @FerrisMint @KoralPisces @bonlynx @MegaraFrostalon @Mooshi101 @Wassupscoob Hope yall dont mind the pings? Just thought you might want this Goblin and Gremlin grandbaby that ive trained up! Or just lmk that youd rather me not >.> Ofc, lil Hemlock here shall go to whoever asks firsts! Freshly leveld to 25 and ready for a new loving home <3 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81787745][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/817878/81787745_350.png[/img][/url]
@frogfrog @FerrisMint @KoralPisces @bonlynx @MegaraFrostalon @Mooshi101
@Wassupscoob

Hope yall dont mind the pings? Just thought you might want this Goblin and Gremlin grandbaby that ive trained up! Or just lmk that youd rather me not >.>
Ofc, lil Hemlock here shall go to whoever asks firsts! Freshly leveld to 25 and ready for a new loving home <3
81787745_350.png
UMA wishlist

Like please, if you have any that have sunflowers in it that I dont have yet I want it. PM me about it, ill make a deal! I want them all! Minus imperial tho
O wow I’m usually late to these- @Goldensong could I adopt him? And also change him up into this if that’s fine with you? I’m currently havin a huge obsession with these Tides and he would be perfect for my nature/swamp group I’ve been growing for a while now =w= [center] [img] https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=39&bodygene=133&breed=21&element=8&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=155&tertgene=130&winggene=114&wings=83&auth=f4216f12892ff0baf9f66e2c3ec204f4d317f07a&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
O wow I’m usually late to these- @Goldensong could I adopt him? And also change him up into this if that’s fine with you? I’m currently havin a huge obsession with these Tides and he would be perfect for my nature/swamp group I’ve been growing for a while now =w=
dragon?age=1&body=39&bodygene=133&breed=21&element=8&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=155&tertgene=130&winggene=114&wings=83&auth=f4216f12892ff0baf9f66e2c3ec204f4d317f07a&dummyext=prev.png
image0.jpg
@KoralPisces
ofc! And obviously yes you can change him up however you like! Honestly dont blame ya, nature and swamp themed dragons are some of my fav aswell! He is gonna look so awesome as an undertide! ^^
@KoralPisces
ofc! And obviously yes you can change him up however you like! Honestly dont blame ya, nature and swamp themed dragons are some of my fav aswell! He is gonna look so awesome as an undertide! ^^
UMA wishlist

May I be added to the pinglist please?
May I be added to the pinglist please?
a210dede0444fdd36eb7d9b5457f43de4a884a51.png--Lightning-Network.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10